Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi (38256 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle raker ,

As you can see, we have been having constructive argument devoid of blabbing above

Please make your points without yearning Opata

You and the governor should be exchanged for 2 bags of beans since you 2 can't think of ways to create wealth

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
According to him, “When the issue of Biafra or restructuring is discussed, my heart jumps because Ebonyi State is not ripe for any. Ask yourself, what is it that we are producing? We totally depend on the federal government for allocation. Investors are not coming into the state and our IGR is nothing to write home about, because the idea of an investor is, supposing the allocation that comes from the centre stops, how do I get back my money”?

TRUE CONFESSION FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS FORUM!! cheesy cheesy

Where are those dolts that were saying the 2016 IGR report which placed SE and NE as equals was forged? Chei, this Gov is very honest. He even confessed that their IGR is nothing to write home about and he's meant to be the model Gov in the erosion enclave? cheesy

Abeg when is the referendum. I must vote cheesy

Who takes a governor that should be sold for a basket of tomatoes serious

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Once Nigeria collapses, Lagos will also collapse as people migrate back to their various nations to build them.

So forget your dream of taxations.

And the overburdened infrastructure will breathe a sigh of relief and can be put to better use. I can't wait cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Freemancipation: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

Please note I don't hate South east and will never

My 3 best friends are south Easterner.

My wife is from south East.

I don't like Igbos I won't hide that
Same way I don't like opc
Same also goes to boko boiz

Gtgfoh

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Who takes a governor that should be sold for a basket of tomatoes serious

Well, I don't know if he's that cheap or even overpriced but it can't be argued that he spoke in line with the realities on the ground.

His state is a parasite that can't survive without federal allocation cheesy

15 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2017
9japride:
It's a pity that social media gives all kind of characters privilege to air their opinion on the internet. I have been away for a while now due to a long ban by happy keyboard clicker mods. It's unfortunate Sarrki loves anything that portrays the southeasterns in bad light. And he doesn't hide his hatred towards the Igbos. Of only he can direct his energy to his region I believe Nigeria will be great again. It's his like minds that enjoys his posts. Anyway I don't have pity for anyone these days especially we the south people and the true south south people, who are keep quiet in the face of oppression and since we don't read in between the lines of certain characters. These are the kind of people when they become leader if they eventually are voted which I doubt, will transfer their innermost bigotry and hatred towards a particular region with policies that are detrimental to their growth. I thank God it's in my time I am previlged to witness true bigotry in this present political administration. Sarrki leave southeastern matters and face your region. You want one Nigeria but you hate a particular region of that one Nigeria. Goodmorning all and hope you tell the mod to ban me so as to kill my voice. Smh

Very true

Unfortunately for him, Nigeria is dead and buried by Buhari
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2017
raker300:
you're rambling this man.

Google it, china is producing 10000mw from coal..more than what nigeira has.

Nigerians are too damn shortsighted to live up to her potential.

Pyrolysis or destruction distillation of coal i.e heating coal in the absence of air produces many chemical products.

Anupams like him don't know

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Freemancipation: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
he is right.

Even Enugu state too will lose out because there us nothing being produced in Enugu here... coal is already obsolete and no good market or industries large enough to meet up with the state needs .

truth is that more than 30 Nigerian states will suffer.

Umahi is only being truthful and real...states like Ekiti;Osun;kwara will even be worse BC at least Ebonyi has Agriculture which the aforementioned states lacked.

Dont insult...just bring up a superior argument if u have one

You are not Igbo. I have gone through your threads. Imposter!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by 9japride(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

All we asked is some level of maturity

From all stakeholders
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. Dialogue is the only solution. Force won't lead us anywhere. As par the maturity stuff we all know how our leaders are. Most of them have sold their soul to the devil and they don't reason like humans, So it might be difficult for Ipob to change their methods. It's only when one use harsh tone to voice his/her thought in this country that's only when government listens. Nigeria as a whole is not yet matured to address various issues due to influences from most of our cultural background that are outdated, which can't stand this present global scene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by irynterri(f): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
he is right.

Even Enugu state too will lose out because there us nothing being produced in Enugu here... coal is already obsolete and no good market or industries large enough to meet up with the state needs .

truth is that more than 30 Nigerian states will suffer.

Umahi is only being truthful and real...states like Ekiti;Osun;kwara will even be worse BC at least Ebonyi has Agriculture which the aforementioned states lacked.

Dont insult...just bring up a superior argument if u have one
there is a very serious market for coal even Trump is reviving the U. S coal industry,but here in Nigeria short sightedness and greed is killing us, the beauty of restructuring is it will bring a competitive spirit amongst the regions all things been equal,but if your leader is corrupt nothing much can be done.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2017
The fact is that the lazy governor has admitted the truth about his poverty-controlled state and the lazy natives therein. Ebonyi cannot live off yams. So many other states have already surpassed it in rice production that it used to be known for in the good old days. The poverty levels in ebonyi state is so high that they are known in igboland for selling babies to make ends meet. Most of the producing machines in the baby factories we have in igboland are actually ebonyi indigenes, with the remainder being wawa girls from the nsukka area. Ebonyi and nsukka people also export househelps to every corner of igboland to boost their IGR. Many others flee to Anambra state to end their poverty woes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by RockHard: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2017
What a lazy man. If I were from that state, I would find his statement very demoralizing.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Amberon11: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
So it is okay to gun them down right?
nonsobaba:
That is the lazy abakaliki people i have always been talking about. Just as lazy as their wawa neighbours. All they do is to drag their lazy bones to Anambra state and take to crime in the guise of Ipod and Massob, and when we gun them down, they cry anambra supremacy!
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Freemancipation: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
The fact is that the lazy governor has admitted the truth about his poverty-controlled state and the lazy natives therein. Ebonyi cannot live off yams. So many other states have already surpassed it in rice production that it used to be known for in the good old days. The poverty levels in ebonyi state is so high that they are known in igboland for selling babies to make ends meet. Most of the producing machines in the baby factories we have in igboland are actually ebonyi indigenes, with the remainder being wawa girls from the nsukka area. Ebonyi and nsukka people also export househelps to every corner of igboland to boost their IGR. Many others flee to Anambra state to end their poverty woes.

You are becoming desperate. Whatever you are trying to accomplish with your comments has already failed. Ebonyi people are very hardworking. Their governor is a lazy idiottt.

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2017
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. Dialogue is the only solution. Force won't lead us anywhere. As par the maturity stuff we all know how our leaders are. Most of them have sold their soul to the devil and they don't reason like humans, So it might be difficult for Ipob to change their methods. It's only when one use harsh tone to voice his/her thought in this country that's only when government listens. Nigeria as a whole is not yet matured to address various issues due to influences from most of our cultural background that are outdated, which can't stand this present global scene

Spot on

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

In addition, the emboldened speaks volumes of who the actual parasites are. grin grin grin

This restructuring go make sense die, can't wait to see it materialise.

Who takes serious a governor that should be sold for a cow

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Amberon11: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2017
These hypocrites. If this was said by a SW governor, they would have spammed this thread with pictures of ewedu soup and tribal marks and said all manner of derogatory things about yorubas but look how they're giving silly excuses for an obvious truth which the governor said.

15 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Amberon11:
So it is okay to gun them down right?
You are asking if it is okay to gun down criminals?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

THE SE IS THE TRUE PARASITE AND THIS IS FROM THE MOUTH OF THEIR GOV FORUM CHAIRMAN!! cheesy

Empty barrels making noise all over social media. They would all have died of hunger in their region if not for Nigeria cheesy

Street urchins, touts and jobless illiterates are screaming secession while their elites are even scared of restructuring. I laugh in PARASITISM cheesy

Don't be fooled by a governor who should be sold for a tipper of sand
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
That is the lazy abakaliki people i have always been talking about. Just as lazy as their wawa neighbours. All they do is to drag their lazy bones to Anambra state and take to crime in the guise of Ipod and Massob, and when we gun them down, they cry anambra supremacy!

Afonja who brought the issue of IPOB here

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

Oniovo, I'd be Frank with you, most states might not survive restructuring, contrary to the opinion of many. Ebonyi, though a state that prides itself in agriculture, would find it difficult to survive under a restructured Nigeria. The same goes for Enugu as coal won't be enough.

I would no doubt prefer a restructured Nigeria but the truth is that most states are not really ready. Some Northern states might not be able to survive on their own as well.

Until you push a people into the cold, their best will always be in the form of potential

Guy, push every state into the cold so as to awaken them

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Freemancipation:

Mental laziness and ignorance is the biggest problem in Nigeria. I can't believe what is coming out from some people's mouths.

That governor should be exchanged for a basket of fish

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Freemancipation:

You are becoming desperate. Whatever you are trying to accomplish with your comments has already failed. Ebonyi people are very hardworking. Their governor is a lazy idiottt.
What do you think i am trying to accomplish other than laying the truth bare?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Ojiofor: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2017
You sarrki doesn't want restructuring too?
Umahi has one vote!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Don't be fooled by a governor who should be sold for a tipper of sand

You addressed the chairman south east governors forum like that ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

And the overburdened infrastructure will breathe a sigh of relief and can be put to better use. I can't wait cheesy

As population decreases, economic activities decline and tax collected decline and revenue decline and infrastructural development decline also

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Well, I don't know if he's that cheap or even overpriced but it can't be argued that he spoke in line with the realities on the ground.

His state is a parasite that can't survive without federal allocation cheesy

His state is a parasite to an economic ignorant person like you but not to a smart person like me
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Ojiofor:
You sarrki doesn't want restructuring too?
Umahi has one vote!

Even when we restructured

If our mentality as at current is what we are going in

For restructuring then it is dead on arrival (DOD)

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by reptile1: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2017
The black man sure has a miserable nature. Hand over Ebonyi state to Germans or Americans even Koreans and see what becomes of it future.

The black man likes a feeding bottle system and would neva think out of the box to create wealth with his thinking cap on.

Ebonyi state is highly saturated with mineral resources and shud they be harnessed to the fullest, that state won't be seen on the radar of states begging for allocation. they are good @ farming especially rice production.

The problem with every black man on earth is his inability to think and this is why I fully support restructuring or outright disintegration cos if we dont depend on our mindsets to engage in productive ventures like Asians and Europeans do, we will keep looking for federal allocation to survive.

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:

Ebonyi is poor to an economic illiterate like you

But in the glorious minds like mine, Ebonyi is rich once the wealth is put into proper use

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Freemancipation: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

As population decreases, economic activities decline and tax collected decline and revenue decline and infrastructural development decline also

This is basic economics 101 yet some people think it's rocket science.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Ebonyi is poor to an economic illiterate like you

But in the glorious minds like mine, Ebonyi is rich once the wealth is put into proper use

But the CSO

Knows more than you do

You are just an online jester

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.