Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. (7648 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Lalas247(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Wetin you dey suspect him of;
Gaybriel
Gigolo
Fvckboy shocked
Na u talk am o lipsrsealed
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Nothing special about his look abeg.
Stop forming ee...
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Cc;Aderola15

You've joined the colour gang grin cheesy tongue
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
he will leave one day
It is because the owner Stan kankonke is a pussy nigga that is why he is still there
kai its kroenka...not this gibberish you just poured out
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

You've joined the colour gang grin cheesy tongue
It's cool cool
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Inna relax I don't know how to spell his name
But I sure know a lot about arsenal more than you think
Thanks for the correction
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Padiga: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
legitimatefrank1:

It's not even kroenka, it's 'kroenke'.

Troll tongue
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

wen una go win Epl na tongue
Arsenal the best club in the world;coming soon.grin
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
I want trouble with aderola
She get sharp mouth or in this case quick fingers

sad angry angry

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Padiga:

Troll tongue
thanks my man
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

sad angry angry
I don't want to fight me nii
I know Ibadan girl,that is where I am from
Don't be offended grin
Good evening sis smiley
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Arsenal the best club in the world;coming soon.grin
you are a arsenal fan
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
He should smoke weed to make it black then grin

#YOLO
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
you are a arsenal fan
Yes tongue
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes tongue
cheesy since when
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs with a yearning look in his eyes*
Now u know what I need to cure the headache I have been having since morning!!! tongue grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
I don't want to fight me nii
I know Ibadan girl,that is where I am from
Don't be offended grin
Good evening sis smiley

Unku, please don't sisterzone me. undecided

Evening to you too, great day?

Where in Ibadan do you reside?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
cheesy since when
Been a long time cool
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Unku, please don't sisterzone me. undecided

Evening to you too, great day?

Where in Ibadan do you reside?
elebu you?
Yes thanks I had a great day thanks for asking
Which one is sister zone cheesy
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Padiga:

Troll tongue
its not your fault...its DNA ozua
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Been a long time cool
wow it is hard to meet girls that love sports like you
Do you play football as well ?
Or do you do any other sports ?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
elebu you?
Yes thanks I had a great day thanks for asking
Which one is sister zone cheesy

Ele kinni? End of the world tongue

Alakia
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes tongue
puyaka...Make we for no lose
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Tahrah post=57968797] Yes tongue[/quote

Of all football clubs, na assnal you choose Tara... undecided undecided angry
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
thanks my man
but are you a gunner
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Ele kinni? End of the world tongue

Alakia
ahhh the distance to far embarassed
So did you grow up in ibadan?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Padiga: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
its not your fault...its DNA ozua

All the smile, smile wey I dey smile today naim u wan scatter abi?

Meet me on a bad day let me finish you.

But for now...

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
but are you a gunner
yes bro am a gunner for live grin you?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=57969053][/quote]by enya what do you mean
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
wow it is hard to meet girls that love sports like you
Do you play football as well ?
Or do you do any other sports ?
grin grin No.Long jump.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Padiga:

All the smile, smile wey I dey smile today naim u wan scatter abi?
Meet me on a bad day let me finish you.
But for now...
kwashiokor cow
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin No.Long jump.
are you tall or average height grin
Cause short people can do long jump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / How To Cheat On A Boyfriend / The Heat Of Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.