Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. (7650 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
uote author=Aderola15 post=57974670]

Lol. Na play na tongue tongue

Goodmorning kiss

The no shii from anybody is applicable to both Ibadan girls and guys, my bf is a pro. cheesy grin

Lol. Everything ends on nairaland. In the real world, I'm actually very quiet. cool

Hian! You want all the guys have insulted to comman kidnap me shocked cry same apply to my babe
She is also from ekiti like you I think ikere ekiti but grew in ibadan
But me I am calm smiley

So you are scared of the guys you insulted abi
Anyway nice to meet you
If I follow will you follow me back ?

Loool. I'm the calm one between my Baeby and I, his own craziness is on a wavy level kiss kiss kiss tongue

I no get strength to fight nii, the pleasure is all mine. smiley

Errrrrmmm, I wee unfollow sumbori for my Ibadan brother.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. I'm the calm one between my Baeby and I, his own craziness is on a wavy level kiss kiss kiss tongue

I no get strength to fight nii, the pleasure is all mine. smiley

Errrrrmmm, I wee unfollow sumbori for my Ibadan brother.
done
Waiting for yours have a nice day smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
lol... You sha don't want to post your pics
What is your height? Cause I am 6.8 almost close 7 feet
70in.You tall o.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
70in.You tall o.
yes I am tall
I hardy see any one taller than me
Anywhere I go

What is your own height?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes I am tall I hardy see any one taller than me Anywhere I go
What is your own height?
70inches grin
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
70inches grin
you are lieing
That will be too tall for a girl grin
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
you are lieing
That will be too tall for a girl grin
5.83ft no too tall for me,the shortest in my family na 5.6ft.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
5.83ft no too tall for me,the shortest in my family na 5.6ft.
OK decent height
Good for sports as well
Well I guess I see your pics another day
Have a nice day smiley
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK decent height Good for sports as well Well I guess I see your pics another day Have a nice day smiley
Thanks and you too.cheesy tongue grin

1 Like

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Btw who are u
Am a black nigga nd so wat
[s]Mr man return ur mom's phone nd gan sleep[/s]
ewu
stealing my posts. Aren't you?
Wait till I'm dead then you can steal em all.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Victornezzar: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
stealing my posts. Aren't you?
Wait till I'm dead then you can steal em all.
Stealing which posts again Bro
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Padiga: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
vicfuntop:

Awwwwh, I am actually very happy. Waoh. I don't think I have had an encounter with you, but thank you and God bless you.

Yeah, one of my alternates.

But you are welcome.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Padiga:

Yeah, one of my alternates.

But you are welcome.

Chai. Tell me, pls
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by bitcoinvin(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Pink lips yuck
Turn off ....

Tell me you are kidding?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
sonofLuci:

Tell me you are kidding?

grin lol lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / An Example Of "Beauty Without Brains". (screenshot)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.