Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. (7645 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by patosky3310(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:
Choiiii! See fwesh lips cheesy kiss kiss

Go and kiss it
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
gunners forever..Three happy cheers hip! hip!! hip!!

1 Like

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=57969053][/quote] Such a great club,you sef know. grin tongue
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
are you tall or average height grin Cause short people can do long jump
I tall pass average.smiley
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
I tall pass average.smiley
really
But how will we know if you don't upload pics
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by dingbang(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

I don't have any business with you if you no fine, I just can't deal nii. He is definitely cute but no jokes, na only one of my exes he fine reach. cool
chai.... It is well with ur soul...
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
ahhh the distance to far embarassed
So did you grow up in ibadan?

Lol. Very far oooo

Yeah, been here all my life kiss
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
really
But how will we know if you don't upload pics
No be faceless forum e be?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
gunners forever..Three happy cheers hip! hip!! hip!!
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Such a great club,you sef know. grin tongue

Oh yeah, just like wingless Wenger is the best coach abi... cheesy grin tongue

Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
dingbang:
chai.... It is well with ur soul...

Amen ooooo cool
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Oh yeah, just like wingless Wenger is the best coach abi... cheesy grin tongue
Whaaat,that stingy agbariojukwu full of regrets?angry
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. Very far oooo

Yeah, been here all my life kiss
I was born in ib but left a couple of times smiley
So you are proper ib girl
I am always careful around Ibadan girls because of sharp mouth

So you went to uni in Ibadan as well.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I need to show this to someone cheesy tongue

Ya mouth is evil embarassed
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
No be faceless forum e be?
but your profile now
Won't it be nice to have your pics there wink
Or are you scared of your bf grin
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Padiga: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vicfuntop, anytime you get to read this,

I wished you happy birthday in this thread.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
I was born in ib but left a couple of times smiley
So you are proper ib girl
I am always careful around Ibadan girls because of sharp mouth

So you went to uni in Ibadan as well.

Lol. What's a proper Ibadan girl like, ehn?

I don't have sharp mouth na, I still dey learn sef. embarassed

Nope
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Nope
proper Ibadan girl can't take shiit from anybody and always have a response to any thing thrown at them cool

You learn kini shocked
I saw you once take on three guys here on nairaland

So where did you go for uni cool
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Victornezzar: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Arsenal the best club in the world;coming soon.grin
No die of heart attack ni
ur a nigerian nd ur supporting arsenal
my dear u strong oo
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Retrace dose words
you mean, retract those words. You black niggas have problem with grammar. Don't you?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Victornezzar: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
jamarifox:
you mean, retract those words. You black niggas have problem with grammar. Don't you?
Btw who are u
Am a black nigga nd so wat
Mr man return ur mom's phone nd gan sleep
ewu
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Victornezzar: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Nope
Taaah
u dat insulted me because I said y is dere a group outside nairaland
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Btw who are u
Am a black nigga nd so wat
Mr man return ur mom's phone nd gan sleep
ewu
just like an animal ]
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Padiga:
Vicfuntop, anytime you get to read this,

I wished you happy birthday in this thread.

Awwwwh, I am actually very happy. Waoh. I don't think I have had an encounter with you, but thank you and God bless you.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Taaah
u dat insulted me because I said y is dere a group outside nairaland

Lol. Na play na tongue tongue

Goodmorning kiss

greyboy5000:
proper Ibadan girl can't take shiit from anybody and always have a response to any thing thrown at them cool

You learn kini shocked
I saw you once take on three guys here on nairaland

So where did you go for uni cool
The no shii from anybody is applicable to both Ibadan girls and guys, my bf is a pro. cheesy grin

Lol. Everything ends on nairaland. In the real world, I'm actually very quiet. cool

Hian! You want all the guys have insulted to comman kidnap me shocked cry
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Victornezzar: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Goodmorning kiss
ow u doing
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I need to show this to someone cheesy tongue
Ya mouth is evil embarassed
Evil?sad sad Me,i'm a shild of God smiley
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
No die of heart attack ni ur a nigerian nd ur supporting arsenal my dear u strong oo
My love for Arsenal no be here.
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
but your profile now Won't it be nice to have your pics there wink Or are you scared of your bf grin
lipsrsealed
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
uote author=Aderola15 post=57974670]

Goodmorning kiss

The no shii from anybody is applicable to both Ibadan girls and guys, my bf is a pro. cheesy grin

Lol. Everything ends on nairaland. In the real world, I'm actually very quiet. cool

Hian! You want all the guys have insulted to comman kidnap me shocked cry[/quote] same apply to my babe
She is also from ekiti like you I think ikere ekiti but grew in ibadan
But me I am calm smiley

So you are scared of the guys you insulted abi
Anyway nice to meet you
If I follow will you follow me back ?
Re: She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
lipsrsealed
lol... You sha don't want to post your pics
What is your height? Cause I am 6.8 almost close 7 feet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Poor Man? / Check Out This Hilarious Photo I Saw On Facebook Which Got People Talking / A Slay Queen Caught Sleeping With A Married Man And The Wife Did This To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.