Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution (39224 Views)

BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Mujtahida: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Awolowo holds the key. Ignore him to your own peril. If only that man had governed Nigeria!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by sukkot: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

First go and carry your brothers and sisters from begging/ almajiri school Before looking for somebody you will dominate
brah, you are the one begging for freedom remember ? only slaves beg for freedom. yoruba has you under lock and key. we will release you when we are ready

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by FisifunKododada: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mujtahida:
Awolowo holds the key. Ignore him to your own peril. If only that man had governed Nigeria!

I agree with you.
Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Outofsync(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
from cat. we are the original lion of judah. thats why we dominate you igbos in every aspect of life. The lion is the king of the jungle. big cat
Ignore them man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Dalek(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Just because you are paranoid does not mean you are not right. I agree with you. We have to be wary of them. We cannot completely sideline them but there are things we can do to considerably minimize their power especially when it comes to the writing of the constitution - this is were it starts. In addition, I am of the opinion that the average Yoruba is a progressive. So, it would be relatively easy for progressives to take on the mantle of leadership of the new nation.

Banning certain individuals from the political scene is an option, but that may go against the Constitutional right to vote and be voted for.
We can also enshrine in the Constitution that all individuals and political parties of the "old Republic" banned.
also any new party must have a political manifesto in line with the political spectrum (left wing and right wing) b4 dey are registered

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by sukkot: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Hahahahahaha..

The rejected southern prodigal sons....

You people are outcast and rejected in the south
lol nigga we run the south. yoruba is the south. igbo is just squatting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Outofsync(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

Nigeria is chock full of "what if.... "
Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by sukkot: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Outofsync:
Ignore them man.
oh ok, i thought i was recruited to give them an asswhooping lmao. aiittt so back to the constitution. is yall niggas actually thinking about seceding from nigeria ? like for real for real ? why ? oduduwa is nigeria, we dont need to secede

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by YungMillionaire: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cc Mynd, Lalasticlala Please delete some of this inappropriate posts from page 7 up. Thanks. Igbos yoots are trying to derail a very beautiful thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by 9jakool: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
brah, you are the one begging for freedom remember ? only slaves beg for freedom. yoruba has you under lock and key. we will release you when we are ready
Don't engage him at all. Ignore him like everyone else on this thread. He's not worth your time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by sukkot: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
9jakool:

Don't engage him at all. Ignore him like everyone else on this thread. He's not worth your time.
yeah you right. i am JJC in the thread, i am still figuring out the format and the tempo. eku ijoko
Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by deedeedee1: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
anti die die. we dey push am small small. all is well. trust your dey dey kampe
Lols! We dey kampe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Mujtahida: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
FisifunKododada:

I agree with you.
I regret not having thoroughly read his book 'Thoughts on the Nigerian Constitution' when I had it at my disposal for up to six years. I read there's another one called 'The People's Republic'.

Even now Awolowo' ideas can save Nigeria. He was a deep thinker and he put considerable thought into designing a socio economic and political system suitable for ALL Nigerians.

If only we are not governed by daft politicians his books should be consulted.

2 Likes

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by deedeedee1: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
from cat. we are the original lion of judah. thats why we dominate you igbos in every aspect of life. The lion is the king of the jungle. big cat
Bro i beg you dont reply these guys. They want to derail the thread.
Ejor!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Dalek(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
oh ok, i thought i was recruited to give them an asswhooping lmao. aiittt so back to the constitution. is yall niggas actually thinking about seceding from nigeria ? like for real for real ? why ? oduduwa is nigeria, we dont need to secede

nope I don't believe we're here to promote secession, but discuss about our future if and when a Yoruba nation should come.

Someone mentioned DAWN(Development Agenda of Western Nigeria) you can look it up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Mujtahida: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Outofsync:

Nigeria is chock full of "what if.... "
You right but that's the way it is.
Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by AkinPhysicist: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dalek:

Banning certain individuals from the political scene is an option, but that may go against the Constitutional right to vote and be voted for.
We can also enshrine in the Constitution that all individuals and political parties of the "old Republic" banned.
also any new party must have a political manifesto in line with the political spectrum (left wing and right wing) b4 dey are registered

Interesting. Also, we could make the most mischievous among them ambassadors - send them out of the country, where the would be less likely to do damage. However, things might become a little complicated if we are dealing with a federal system. This is why, the real progressives of Yorubaland must be at the fore-front of writing up the constitution.

4 Likes

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by pentlumpro(f): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Theleutenant:
calling on my comrades

Cc:afonjaheadhunt,beberebe,pentlumpro,
Which of the afonjas has escaped his cage
Tell me make i go catch am

2 Likes

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by 9jakool: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

You seem to be lumping culture and tradition into one giant, big ball. Traditionally, they share quite some practices with the Yorubas, as well as belief in gods, but culturally? Heck no.
Traditions are an integral part of culture. Belief systems, naming systems, legends and traditions like umale, and egungun are all integral part of culture. What's your definition of culture if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by Mujtahida: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
If you show steel and not fall into the gutter trap of those peddling insults by ignoring it totally as I have done to the infant running mad on this thread, you will show yourself to be a true omo akin but if you get itchy and irascible and begin to trade distributors insults then it's too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by sukkot: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dalek:

nope I don't believe we're here to promote secession, but discuss about our future if and when a Yoruba nation should come.

Someone mentioned DAWN(Development Agenda of Western Nigeria) you can look it up
hmmm good point. but we have many oduduwa gatekeepers who you have to take down if you want this proposal to see the light of day should in case the need arises for an odua nation. the oduduwa gatekeepers are a strong fraternity. As strong if not stronger than the hausa gatekeepers of the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by deedeedee1: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
We have to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by sukkot: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
deedeedee1:

Bro i beg you dont reply these guys. They want to derail the thread.
Ejor!
you right bro. excuse my ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by wristbangle: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
my fellow oduduwa brethren I salute oooo I see AkinPhysicist and Wristbangle in the house. eku ijoko oooo

Lol awa ni ye oo Egbon sukkot. Long time. When last have u heard from masterchen

Prof akinphysicist, I sight u bros.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution by AkinPhysicist: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mujtahida:
If you show steel and not fall into the gutter trap of those peddling insults by ignoring it totally as I have done infant running mad on this thread you will show yourself to be a true omo akin but if you get itchy and irascible and begin to trade distributors insults then it's too bad

That's the key!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close / Deputy Governor Hamzat Apprehends Road Users Plying One Way In Lagos (Photos) / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.