Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? (12432 Views)

Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by myssfyne(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2007
I can definately date a guy who smokes and drinks but can't marry them,unless he is loaded wink
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by DeGlory(f): 12:18am On May 11, 2007
I don't smoke neither do i drink! So i cant imagine my self with a guy that smoke or drink.( well at for drinking, i can still consider if he is NT a drunk)

But Smoke= NO NO NO NO NO!
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by donan(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2007
it depends on the gyals reaction to the duo. I will not advice a gyal dat hate the smell of cigarettes and bear to marry either
a smoker or a drunkard. But casual dating will not be bad.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by IBDat(m): 1:36am On May 11, 2007
LMAO - It's funny how everyone is like NO! NO! - Yeah right!!! Meet the guy now then it'll be okay, just try n quit sha.
Drinking? As long as he's not an alchie wutz da issue? undecided
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by DeGlory(f): 1:42am On May 11, 2007
i will say a capital letter No if i know he smokes .I can consider if he is an occasional drinker of RED WINE and other light drinks. I HATE BIER
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by ayefele200(m): 1:43am On May 11, 2007
DeGlory:

i will say a capital letter No if i know he smokes .I can consider if he is an occasional drinker of RED WINE and other light drinks. I HATE BIER
What u know about RED WINE?Thought germany only gat HENIEKEN
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by DeGlory(f): 1:47am On May 11, 2007
@ obums I dnt know much abt Red wine but i can belt watever that i av more idea abt Red wine than YOu lol
Anyway sha i love da romantic colour and most especial da dry red Wine , cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Ollie39: 10:09am On May 11, 2007
no
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by muyibaba(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2007
E be like say some people never know wetin dey happen
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by kike001(f): 12:36pm On May 11, 2007
so far he doesnt smoke around me but its not like i wanna marry him or sumthin YEah
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by samsilo(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2007
I still repeat, all these women saying No,just pray you don't fall in love with a guy who smokes because unless he is a chain smoker you might not know and even then you won't be able to say No so vigorously.
I am speaking from personal experience.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by brownbaby(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2007
samsilo:

I still repeat, all these women saying No,just pray you don't fall in love with a guy who smokes because unless he is a chain smoker you might not know and even then you won't be able to say No so vigorously.
I am speaking from personal experience.

Forget it, I can never date you if you're a smoker/drunk, if I didnt know b4 going into the relationship,
I will just have to quit immediately I know cos my health wont even let me stay one more day in the relationship.

Can't stand them.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by chinnys(f): 1:26pm On May 11, 2007
What many of you here fail to understand is that you may not even get to know that he smokes until u are already committed. So tell me in such a situation what will you ?
Easier said than done. infact if you check now you will be suprised to find out that most girls that said "hell no" have smokers as boyfriend. Bulshit !
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Adetife: 2:11pm On May 11, 2007
chinnys:

What many of you here fail to understand is that you may not even get to know that he smokes until u are already committed. So tell me in such a situation what will you ?
Easier said than done. infact if you check now you will be suprised to find out that most girls that said "hell no" have smokers as boyfriend. Bulshit !

Thank u - Tru talk right there! Peepz are so quick act up when their reality are VERY different.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by akara(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2007
Why shouldnt a man be allowed some vices? At least he is not womanising  cool !
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by akara(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2007
Why shouldnt a man be allowed some vices? At least he is not womanising  cool !
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by hotchic1(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2007
i can cope with drinkin,not wit smokin
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by busygirl(f): 11:22pm On May 12, 2007
I hate the smell of cigarette and alchohol. . .can't stand it else I throw up
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by BBoy3(m): 1:55am On May 13, 2007
busygirl:

Can i ask you thou - Do you club or go to bars/joints?

Bet you can't wait till the public cigarette ban is enforced!!! cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by busygirl(f): 1:58am On May 13, 2007
I don't club
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by ayefele200(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2007
but u strip?
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by omoge25(f): 5:56am On May 13, 2007
My BF smokes (newports) & drinks (Guiness grin) , I didnt know he smoked and drank at first, because we met at school and he wasnt doing all does things while there. It was when he took me to a house party that i found out. I have gotten used to it, he has tried to stop smoking 3 times since we started seeing each other. I causally drink but I dont smoke, even the smell of it gives me a headache, but he respects those feeling of mine, he has never smoked in my house, if we are driving together he winds the window down and smokes out the window.

He is always lecturing me that smoking is a bad habit and i should never do it, i've noticed alot of ppl who smoke tell me the same thing, "never smoke its bad for you" but yet they themselves continue to smoke
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by samsilo(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2007
@Omogenaija Smoking is an addiction so its a difficult habit to stop.I am happy you have given a real life experience,different from mine though cos your boyfriend smokes in your presence.I never used to smoke with non smokers and when it is not me smoking,don't like others smoke.
I said it earlier in this thread when I was smoking I never knew any woman that would leave a guy because she found out he smokes.They would rather try to get you to stop ,at least in their presence.
I can understand saying no if you knew before dating the guy he smokes ,but after, e hard small.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by temmyabby(f): 11:20pm On May 13, 2007
it depends, if hes addicted angry no way.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by beau1(f): 10:49am On May 14, 2007
is it true chain-smokers have "black lips"?
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by angeltolly(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2007
busygirl:

U GOT IT I CAN STAND IT SO NO WAY.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by oge4real(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]NO-----------------------OH!
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by bodsibobo(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2007
I used to drink and smoke occassionally. I did this for a long time and I never got addicted. I only drink and smoke when I find myself, by circumstances, in the midst of fellow drinkers and smokers and that is like once/twice a month. But then I can go for days or weeks without drinking or smoking.

I think smoking and drinking (with fellow smokers and drinkers) is not bad. I do not expect a smoker to light up a cigarette while in the midst of non-smokers, whether they be your wife, girlfriend, children or friends.

But then sha, I find it somehow coool when I go to social functions and I meet ladies that smoke/drink, even where I don't!
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Crazybabe(f): 1:32pm On May 23, 2007
no, i cant cos if u self dont drink or smoke before u met da guy, hes goin to drag you to do it too. sad sad
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Wadomoi(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2007
stay there.
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by anon101(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2007
i dont mind as long as he is very handsome

when guys smoke it actually turns me
Re: Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks? by Makamiyaki(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2007
no be if u know?
besides, 99% of women in this forum would date him so long as he appeals to their emotions, he could damn well smoke riffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Love At First Sight Exist? / It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? / South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves And Stunning Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.