Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! (39059 Views)

Share The Gospel Musicians You Love Home And Abroad / Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians / Real Birthnames Of 7 Top Nigerian Musicians You Probably Don't Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by sommyblaze(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Not 30 billion... Google Dbanj... Or nack apako...

I don't know about Nigerian songs sha except the gospel n a few (Timi Dakolo,Dare)
but I know Lecrae,Andy Mineo ,Tedash n 116 clique. Dope clean Rappers of America
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by lizzypro: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Lil kesh grin
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by bettercreature(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin Play all the shiiit they can not escape their destiny even if you dont buy TV at all

2 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by lizzypro: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Lil kesh grin

And

Badoo cool
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by teamsynergy: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:
forget naija - we are a backwards country that have failed to understand that children are an exploitable market

if you're looking for kids music, go to youtube and search for soundtracks of family rated animation movies -disney movies, the despicable me series and its spin offs. you can also look for soundtracks or albums tied to popular childrens shows - sesame street, dora the explorer, etc
so western world doesnt have more xrated songz...

continue

2 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by cyborg123(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:
Of course you can never go wrong with Funmi Adams. I remember my baby cousins singing this song as if their lives depended on it. grin

Funmi Adams - All We Need Is Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcMjMmk4LM
I love this song. Oldie aiye... Infact, I paid significant amount of money to have a DJ record probably all Funmi Adams songs into an audio cassette for me a couple of years back.

You can't compare these songs to most bullshit we listen to nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by brandydaniells(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
phyno and korede bello

runtown
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Eazybay(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Sunny Neji gringringrin

Op u no know wea frank Edwards and co dey?

Wear the latest "vogue" shades without leaving a dent on ur pocket.

Check my signature.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Let them appreciate you.

Funmi Adams - Mama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seynQ4IOfEQ

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
d only thing Nigeria musicians are good is yansh money no inspirational music
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by majamajic(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Wanted to say 2face till I remember ''Enter The Place grin grin
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by talk2saintify(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Ty Bello - The LAnd Is Green

3 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by ikorodureporta: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Na church parry? abi u jst won use am form born again for yr members undecided
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by crazygod(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Where is Funmi Adams?
Op try downloading some of Wake and timi dakolo's songs.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by bsideboii(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Cobham's Asuquo

Darey art Alade

Timi Dokolo

emmmm....Really na kpangolo musicians full Naija.

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by stGabrielo(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2017
play dem skally. cool tank me lera
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Quinn22(f): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Asa smiley
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by UncleSnr(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2017
What of Johnny Drile?

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Praiz, Asa, Beautiful Nubia and oldies
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by ajilegend(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2017
ASA. You can play her songs where children are. Sound Sultan also. 9ce too
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Adeoluwa7070(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2017
LastMumu:
Lil Kesh Saint Mary Zulezuu - Kerewa Olamide Flavour
your name answers my curiosity

3 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
play living things for your children by 9ice,especially that part he was screaming.. wire wire kin sha ti lowo,it will inspire them to make use of their fingers to buy you Amg in the future
we know you're a criminal. You don't need to shove it in our faces always. Do what you do and let your conscience judge you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Elvis Presley...Michael Jackson..The beatles..the Queen..ABBA..Bruno Mars... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by LordOfNaira: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:
Of course you can never go wrong with Funmi Adams. I remember my baby cousins singing this song as if their lives depended on it. grin

Funmi Adams - All We Need Is Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcMjMmk4LM

Funmi Adams. She was the one that sang Nigeria My Beloveth Country. I loved that woman. God knows how far with her now.

Another such woman was Funmi Aragbaiye.

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by CyberGypsy(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2017
play them Type bello songs .. watch them go wild
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Gkemz: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Travis,
Ada,
Nathaniel Bassey,
Frank Edward,
Sinach,
Samsong,
Eben,
David G,
Purist ogboi
among several other gospel artists. Train your children in ways of the Lord so that tomorrow they'd not bcom nuisance to the society.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Memories12411: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Korede Bello - God win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.