Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! (39058 Views)

Share The Gospel Musicians You Love Home And Abroad / Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians / Real Birthnames Of 7 Top Nigerian Musicians You Probably Don't Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Ahmadgani(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
joe EL
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by IamOpemipo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Flavor
Davido and wizkid
Konga
Reminisce
Lil kesh
Kenya west
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Migos
ASAP Rocky
Olamide
9ice
Slow dog and Nigga Raw

And movies by Mia Khalifa, Kendra lust, Nyomi bankx and Mandigo angry.

angry
PH ambassador, MA nigga
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by ariyebaba(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lagbaja

tuface

tony tetuila - my car

ebenezer obey

sunny ade

sir shina peter

barrister

kollington ayinla

osita osadebe

Dan maraya jos

awilo logonmba

koffi olomide

fally ipupa

magic system - ler gau

angelique kidjo

majek fashek - send down d rain

j martins

micheal Jackson

tevin campbell

shaggy

all 4 one

kiss kross

boyz II men

etc

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by belindar: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Only one musician stands out EBENEZER OBEY. All his songs stand out. Kids can listen to it. Whenever you play obey music it sounds as if it was released yesterday.

All the hip hop musicians nowadays copies the music of Obey, sunny Ade, Orlando owoh, onyeka, osadebe etc
We don't have musicians nowadays. We only dance to the beats that is why hip hop artist music fade away quickly within six months of release.

Check out obey music that was released over 30 years ago then you will know what I'm talking about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Flavor
Davido and wizkid
Konga
Reminisce
Lil kesh
Kenya west
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Migos
ASAP Rocky
Olamide
9ice
Slow dog and Nigga Raw

And movies by Mia Khalifa, Kendra lust, Nyomi bankx and Mandigo angry.

angry
so you know them by their name (Mia khalifa)
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by do4luv14(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahahaha!

Okay, serious mode angry

Apart from gospel songs, I don't think there's any secular Nigerian music that's fit for kids. What passes as music are inane, morally bankrupt and lyrically empty noise that pollutes the souls of the hearers.

You could try buying CDs from all these itinerant buses with bull horns that sell children's music. They go around neighbourhoods playing the songs. The singers are children themselves.

you are forgetting MIKE OKRI, and EVA EDNA OGOLI??
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Nigeria play them the national Anthem grin grin
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Tinyemeka(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:
forget naija - we are a backwards country that have failed to understand that children are an exploitable market

if you're looking for kids music, go to youtube and search for soundtracks of family rated animation movies -disney movies, the despicable me series and its spin offs. you can also look for soundtracks or albums tied to popular childrens shows - sesame street, dora the explorer, etc

Did you just say Disney?!!!

The same Disney that promotes witchcraft, sorcery and homosexuality?

Please say what you know.

I banned the viewing of Disney Jnr and all their other channels in my place after I really sat down to watch some of their programming.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by meemeetruth(f): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Asa, adol, gt da guitarman, neka', sound sultan nd tubaba
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Mykel4God(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lagbaja

Cobhams Asuquo

Beautiful Nubia

Timi Dakolo

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by joebeckz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahahaha!

Okay, serious mode angry

Apart from gospel songs, I don't think there's any secular Nigerian music that's fit for kids. What passes as music are inane, morally bankrupt and lyrically empty noise that pollutes the souls of the hearers.

You could try buying CDs from all these itinerant buses with bull horns that sell children's music. They go around neighbourhoods playing the songs. The singers are children themselves.
with exceptions to Timi dakolo, Asa, adekunle gold and maybe Dares art alade. They inspire you with their songs, rich in content and not noisy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Elvis Presley...Michael Jackson..The beatles..the Queen..ABBA..Bruno Mars... grin

Cèline Dion?, Enya, pharrell Williams?

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by ultraprime(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Twenty one pilots
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by badguyleke(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
why is everyone forgetting the guy that refused to stop being a kid korede bello-mongo park
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by badguyleke(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
why is everyone forgetting the guy that refused to stop being a kid korede bello-mongo park
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:

Chai! Stop copying my words. cheesy
Stop making me feel like Melania cheesy
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nas__I can

The lyrics are speaking to the children..

[Verse 2]
Be, b-boys and girls, listen again
This is for grown-looking girls who's only 10
The ones who watch videos and do what they see
As cute as can be, up in the club with fake ID
Careful, 'fore you meet a man with HIV
You can host the TV like Oprah Winfrey
Whatever you decide, be careful, some men be
Rapists, so act your age, don't pretend to be
Older than you are, give yourself time to grow
You thinking he can give you wealth, but so
Young boys, you can use a lot of help, you know
You thinking life's all about smoking weed and ice
You don't wanna be my age and can't read and write
Begging different women for a place to sleep at night
Smart boys turn to men and do whatever they wish
If you believe you can achieve, then say it like this...

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by paparazzi1987(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:
General Pype - Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2CabT7Owj0

I love the remix. DaGrin intro and Vecto killed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeZHLFBuG18
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Mcowubaba: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamOpemipo:

PH ambassador, MA nigga
PH ni
Provide Help, get help ni
Awon MMM cry
or PH, u mean Portharcourt
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tinyemeka:

I banned the viewing of Disney Jnr and all their other channels in my place after I really sat down to watch some of their .
disney? Homosexuality? What program did you watch on Disney promoted homosexuality?
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by COvo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:
Teach them road safety.

Evi Edna Ogholi - Look Before You Cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBkzalJWAeE
I love Edna,no question about that but lol listening to this kind of song these days ain't dope
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Small Doctor grin
ain ain ain cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by seun1960(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Timi dakolo and asa
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by middlebeltboy: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Not 30 billion... Google Dbanj... Or nack apako...
download plantashium boiz

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tinyemeka:

I banned the viewing of Disney Jnr and all their other channels in my place after I really sat down to watch some of their programming.

if thats your hang up, then you better get off television

you sound like the guy who told me he went to hell and it was full of ben ten aliens

typical nigerian mentality - mickey mouse club house , doc mc stuffins, sofia the first etal promote witchcraft, sorcery and homosexuality grin grin

i'm sure wreck it ralph, frozen, pirates of the caribbean, and the host of disney kids movies are fraught with witchcraft, sorcery and homosexuality grin grin

anyway , people always find what they are looking for, especially misguided nigerian fanatics

the only claim you can make is the fanatic christian claim about how fantasy promotes witchcraft - the harry potter, lord of the rings, narnia chronicles etal are movies of the devil tongue tongue

anyway, you can always let your kids watch psquare and co.i'm sure those programs will round up their development nicely tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Olibboy: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Asa, Darey, Jesse Jagz, M.I, Timi Dakolo, 2face, Simi
Note, WizKid bcus he is a kid.... I gat luv for d boi
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by larrybee2017(f): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bata re a dun Koko ma.......... It's a Yoruba song. Good for kids too. Can't remember who sang it though
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by tabtabtab: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Not 30 billion... Google Dbanj... Or nack apako...

1. Dare art alade

2. Timi dakolo

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by whizzyleejr(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ayefele
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by hefelove(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
All of u saying Asa, Darey, Timi Dakolo wey no pass love song, if you play their songs for this kids dem go just dey sleep, kids of nowadays knows that money is the koko, they know how money is important in this life. Just play dem 9ice. Once they hear

Ooooooooooo Owo nikan lole shey ooooo, its young john the wicked producer

just watch as dem go turn up. If you make their head burst, just play small doctor, once they hear

If you no get money hide your face, you can call me small doctor akerebo omo Iya teacher. Ghen Ghen Ghen, gbe gbe gbe, tingegerigberigbe regberegberegberegbe. Omo better

dem will just be thinking of a way to hustle and give thier parent a better life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.