Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! (39056 Views)

Share The Gospel Musicians You Love Home And Abroad / Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians / Real Birthnames Of 7 Top Nigerian Musicians You Probably Don't Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by peacengine(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na Christian music sure pazz
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
1.Asa 2.Timi dakolo 3.2baba 4.Sound sultan 5.Waje 6 Lagbaja 7.Beautiful nubia 8.Femi desire
And few other.

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by pressplay411(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Not 30 billion... Google Dbanj... Or nack apako...

Gospels and Asa
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Topshow4real: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Danfo Drivers
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Christy Essien Igbokwe - Seunrere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDrApu9APBk
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by hatchy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Duncan Mighty is the bomb.
Duncan plays songs that inspires.
His songs revolves round family, hard time turned good and words of advice.

Many Nigerian artist just sing because they can lay their hands on guitar and band and then they rush to studio to play jargon to make money.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by farouk0403(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Try funmi Adams songs, i really like it back then
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
Cèline Dion?, Enya, pharrell Williams?

grin

Celine & Enya? Well, unless u want to sleep... grin
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
COvo:

I love Edna,no question about that but lol listening to this kind of song these days ain't dope

That depends on the age of the child.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by moses93(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:

Chai! Stop copying my words. cheesy
I got your back on this man! he copied your post. onyara.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
HumanistMike:
[s]LIST OF REPUTABLE MUSICIANS YOU CAN EASILY PLAY WHERE KIDS ARE [/s]

List of reputable musicians WHOSE SONGS you can play IN THE PRESENSE OF KIDS.

At least you and the mod have learned something new today.
you too learn. It is PRESENCE NOT PRESENSE

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Icedprince1d(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Eriga
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Musics by Lucky Dube
Micheal Jackson --- we are the world.
Micheal Jackson---Heal the world.
Shakira---waka waka.
Cobham's Asoquo---Oldinary People.
Westlife---- I have a dream
Westlife---Flying without wings.
Gospel songs
And many other inspirational non gospel musics
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
My sweetheart just reminded me of Beautiful Nubia cheesy

The problem with today's media is they focus more on club songs so it seems like there are no more reasonable musicians in Nigeria.

Beautiful Nubia
Asa
Nneka
Darey
the children go gree dance to their songs?

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by giles14(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

for me 2face
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Bangalee10(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Brymo, J cole,
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by laborious(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Brymo is also a sensible artist his songs are motivating too
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
preciousuweh:
Lucky Dube
Micheal Jackson --- we are the world.
Micheal Jackson---Heal the world.
Shakira---waka waka.
Cobham's Asoquo---Oldinary People.
Westlife---- I have a dream
Westlife---Flying without wings.
Gospel songs
And many other inspirational non gospel musics
this generation kids..
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
BRYMO
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by OrdercityWeb: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

OP I will recommend Micheal Jackson or Whitney Houton songs. Check up Micheal Jackson's songs here >>>>>http://mp3.naij.com/artist-1929-michael-jackson
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
My sweetheart just reminded me of Beautiful Nubia cheesy

The problem with today's media is they focus more on club songs so it seems like there are no more reasonable musicians in Nigeria.

Beautiful Nubia
Asa
Nneka
Darey
Asa
Nneka
Darey
Beautiful Nubia
Timi Dakolo
Shola Allyson.
Asa is my best artise lyrically, vocally n passes message. I dey listen to her songs like kilode!
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Celine & Enya? Well, unless u want to sleep... grin
grin still good to keep kids calm always.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Most of 2baba songs are aight
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Sanchase: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flavour Nabania "Ijaghe ijachie" grin, na joke o.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
grin still good to keep kids calm always.

grin

Hahaha...

Well, sometimes kids must be groovy as well sha.. grin
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by praxisnetworks: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Elvis Presley...Michael Jackson..The beatles..the Queen..ABBA..Bruno Mars... grin

exquisite taste you gat.
UB40? Can't help falling in love with you...
Naptu2 nice collections...
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Neyomickey1: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Claroo:
Asa
Darey
Timi Dakolo
Permit me to add Adekunle Gold and Beautiful Nubia to the list
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by luggy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
fada fada by phyno
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

UB40? Can't help falling in love with you...
Naptu nice collections...

You can also consider child stars. There's always a Nigerian child star. Presently we have Amarachi (who is around 9 years old). She is a dancer who won the Nigeria's Got Talent competition. She released a single called "Dance".

You can also check out Yvonne Maha, Tosin Jegede and Chi Chi Of Africa.

Amarachi - Over Sabi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGJwR9kecr4

Amarachi - Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Dwt1OWuWg
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nmalina(f): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
2face,
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by uyisteven(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Flavor
Davido and wizkid
Konga
Reminisce
Lil kesh
Kenya west
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Migos
ASAP Rocky
Olamide
9ice
Slow dog and Nigga Raw

And movies by Mia Khalifa, Kendra lust, Nyomi bankx and Mandigo angry.

angry

Mia Khalifa abi?...I sight you...Your ministry is moving to the permanent site.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.