Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! (39060 Views)

Share The Gospel Musicians You Love Home And Abroad / Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians / Real Birthnames Of 7 Top Nigerian Musicians You Probably Don't Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by praxisnetworks: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:

You can also consider child stars. There's always a Nigerian child star. Presently we have Amarachi (who is around 9 years old). She is a dancer who won the Nigeria's Got Talent competition. She released a single called "Dance".

You can also check out Yvonne Maha, Tosin Jegede and Chi Chi Of Africa.

Amarachi - Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Dwt1OWuWg
Nope I'll pass amarachi... Don't wanna raise pop stars

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Xerox01(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Claroo:
Asa Darey Timi Dakolo
Brymo,my best musician.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

grin
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Xerox01(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Not 30 billion... Google Dbanj... Or nack apako...
Brymo,that guy is always passing a message in all his songs
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by demsid(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Flavor
Davido and wizkid
Konga
Reminisce
Lil kesh
Kenya west
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Migos
ASAP Rocky
Olamide
9ice
Slow dog and Nigga Raw

And movies by Mia Khalifa, Kendra lust, Nyomi bankx and Mandigo angry.

angry
God which kind human being b this? Is this wat u listen to when u were young no wonder u end up like this . Look at the movies sef
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by godwinony(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Flavor
Davido and wizkid
Konga
Reminisce
Lil kesh
Kenya west
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Migos
ASAP Rocky
Olamide
9ice
Slow dog and Nigga Raw

angry
Also movies by lex Steele, pheoneix Marie, Audrey botoni, ava devine, ava Adams, Kelly devine, brandy talore, danny d,Lt, Angelina Castro, Sara jay, Monica Santiago, Scott nails..

2 Likes

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Claroo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Xerox01:
Brymo,my best musician.
Brymo 'Good Morning' is one of ma favorite
Neyomickey1:

Permit me to add Adekunle Gold and Beautiful Nubia to the list
They are both great too
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Myself2(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
LastMumu:

Lil Kesh
Saint Mary
Zulezuu - Kerewa
Olamide
Flavour

Do you seriously hope someone will play this for your children in their age of innocence
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by dtrend(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Mcowubaba post=58014150][color=#770077]Flavor Davido and wizkid Konga Reminisce Lil kesh Kenya west Future Wiz Khalifa Lil Wayne Migos ASAP Rocky Olamide 9ice Slow dog and Nigga Raw
You are nuts, right?
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by judemeritjude(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Asa,2face,
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Elxandre(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
naptu2:
Let them appreciate you.

Funmi Adams - Mama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seynQ4IOfEQ
I liked this grin
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by naptu2: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Ok then, this should do.

Yvonne Maha - Wings Of A Dove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDaTaJMhJY
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
the children go gree dance to their songs?

Why won't they?
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Sparklee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chidinma, humble smith, timidakolo, darey, frank Edward.
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by gameboyo: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahahaha!

Okay, serious mode angry

Apart from gospel songs, I don't think there's any secular Nigerian music that's fit for kids. What passes as music are inane, morally bankrupt and lyrically empty noise that pollutes the souls of the hearers.

You could try buying CDs from all these itinerant buses with bull horns that sell children's music. They go around neighbourhoods playing the songs. The singers are children themselves.

Av u listen to Asha? What about darey
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Sparklee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by holluphemydavid(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
No good music again
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by dreezybines: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Flavor
Davido and wizkid
Konga
Reminisce
Lil kesh
Kenya west
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Migos
ASAP Rocky
Olamide
9ice
Slow dog and Nigga Raw

angry

So u fit let ur kids watch movies by those last set of people u mentioned?
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Opoki(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Please help me with a list of reputable musicians whose lyrics educate as well as entertain... And safe for kids to listen to. Thanks.

Not 30 billion... Google Dbanj... Or nack apako...
I'm recommending Japp check his facebook page www.facebook.com/jappofficial his songs are morally upright, it can be taken solely to be gospel. He himself being a young dad is conscious of what his daughter watch over the cable TV...
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Haryormideh(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
My sweetheart just reminded me of Beautiful Nubia cheesy

The problem with today's media is they focus more on club songs so it seems like there are no more reasonable musicians in Nigeria.

Beautiful Nubia
Asa
Nneka
Darey
Brymo
Timi dakolo
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Capsule101(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Beautiful Nubia
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by TerrorSquad(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Flavor Davido and wizkid Konga Reminisce Lil kesh Kenya west Future Wiz Khalifa Lil Wayne Migos ASAP Rocky Olamide 9ice Slow dog and Nigga Raw
angry
Chai, Mai Khalifa, my Arab favorite. Mandingo my black hammer.
Sarah Jay and Alura Jensen my favorite mi-lfs.

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Lalas247(f): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Asa
Coldplay
Bruno mars
Kirk franklin
Mary Mary
Adele
Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by TerrorSquad(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
dreezybines:

So u fit let ur kids watch movies by those last set of people u mentioned?

No how no how, they'll still watch them.

Asa Akira, favorite Asian
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by femi4: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahahaha!

Okay, serious mode angry

Apart from gospel songs, I don't think there's any secular Nigerian music that's fit for kids. What passes as music are inane, morally bankrupt and lyrically empty noise that pollutes the souls of the hearers.

You could try buying CDs from all these itinerant buses with bull horns that sell children's music. They go around neighbourhoods playing the songs. The singers are children themselves.
Timi Dakolo
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by TerrorSquad(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
demsid:
God which kind human being b this? Is this wat u listen to when u were young no wonder u end up like this . Look at the movies sef

How you take know the actresses?
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Dopeluiz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
LastMumu:
Lil Kesh Saint Mary Zulezuu - Kerewa Olamide Flavour
u forgot skalymental
Re: I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abfinest007:
adekunle gold is number one

Have you listened to "Temptation" from Adekunle Gold?

@OP, if your aim is to promote morality, forget all secular artistes. Just do your best by teaching them the word of God and make them attend Church services. It won't stop them from listening to these songs elsewhere (phones, tv, etc.) but it will go a long way in shaping their personal lifestyles. They will grow to understand the good and the bad.

I watch them drink, smoke, play with a$$es in public space but I don't do any of these because of HOME TRAINING.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.