Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (64359 Views)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Why Is Ameachi Fooling Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by dee02(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
Obiano has failed

U must loose this election

Anbother IPOD miscreant wailing on the internet space! grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Kashbwoyjnr: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
I'm not surprised, all this foolish people born and breed in Lagos will come and talk they are not part of biafra when they have been sipping ewedu.. I'm a full blooded anambra boy and we are in support of biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Soulsymbol99: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
"nnamdi kanu is a small boy" person saying dis may nt hv heard of the new French president who is 39.in as much as I dnt support some of d moves by kanu, Wot has it got 2 do Wot age. No be our ancestor wey be president keep us 4 dis condition undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ofeakwu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
emmasege:
The albino overrated himself and the Nigerian government gives him cheap popularity.

Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in killing the Biafran dream through his recent comments and actions.

Nnamdi will self destruct, it's no longer a matter of if but when.

Ewu! why not shut up if you don't av any reasonable thing to say. OFEKE

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Mac2016(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
POEM NIGERIA UNDEFINED

Nigeria: Land of the Undefined.
The land where people extol tribalism for no reason...
Name calling that give room to perpetuity of tyranny...
Land of self-fulfilled ignoramuses...
Ever unwilling to learn.

I am Yoruba...
He is from the Igbo clan
No, he is an Hausa man ...
Show me your shared identity...
Where are the Nigerians.

Heroes past...
Rogue present...
Our once thriving land is nothing but dead...
Defalcated to dryness...
is our commonwealth.

Many elder statesmen are not thinking ...
The work of few thinking ones are made hard by senseless teeming youth...
who gladly shod their feet into their fathers' shoes.
Making future believe that in only the past dwells the country's good.

- Jide Zion Macaulay

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ijaya123: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Seriouly nothing beats amala and ewedu tongue cheesy grin

With a hefty ogunfe to go with it. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Jflex07(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
who made the man the mouth piece. Well time will tell, but I strongly believe that kanu will succeed innhia quests
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by jpphilips(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Everything Nnamdi Kanu did before now was absolutely fantastic till he threatened the feeding bottle of the Elites, same people that rescued him from the clutches of daura idi amin?
The elites thought that the biafra struggle will end in restructuring where it is expected that the coffers of the state governmnets will swell, sadly, the struggle was handed to an illiterate who has no knowledge of what true politics is let alone sound knowledge of global politics, the end is a disastrous burial of the pawn called Nnamdi kanu!! grin grin grin grin
I said it before, Kanu is a nobody in the scheme of things, he with his Okada co conspirators are mere noise makers.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by 9jja(f): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who did you say that said that?

He is not a known name and represents himself.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by burkingx(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
hammer6:
OBIANO A CLASH WITH NNAMDI WILL SEE U OUT OF OFFICE.

BE WARNED!
.....No OBIANO will see Nnamdi out of Anambra to cote d'Ivoire like Yakubu Gowan and co chased Ojukwu out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Luvdk(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
The zoo running out of strategies grin
Nnamdi my husband is a nightmare to you thieves
By the time he done wt the zoo called a country

That name ( Nigeria) will be obliterated from history book

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by caprini1: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bigbite1000:
Glory to God, my anambra brothers are now showing how wise and educated they are.Some people think breaking out from a country is easy. Nna no too much talk i stand for #1nigeria.
A moniker was talking about Nnewi south supporting Biafra,Is Amichi not in Nnewi south? ordinary eze,the town has been battling for hundreds of years ,and still have not reached a peaceful agreement on which village,kindred or family,that should rule.I think they have two communities and eze,s in one town.And we are here fighting when our houses are not even in order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
hahahahaha Mazi Nnamdi KANU the fear of hopeless Yellowbar demons the unity beggars... is it the Anambra state that said No election in their state , yellowbar demons Biafra how is it your problem when u have badoo skull smasher and body spareparts and skull miners roaming hopelessly and tirelessly looking for head to mine or Fulani herdman's raping your women and killing you in cold blood... abeg make u nah leave us alone, Biafra has come to stay.... below is their nightmare grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by femolii: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hahaha albino u see ur life now.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
uglodoh:

My Afang soup and fufu beats your Ewedu and amala. Anyway I just fed my baby ewedu and amala �
Na lie.That your baby will be intelligent.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by johnson419999: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
theres gonna be WAR soon in nigeria................................. evry body has got a plan bt whats kalu plan for all dis fyt i kn wis nt jus 4 freedom
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by iamjavadem(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
"Nnamdi Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square".....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by absool(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
FAKE NEWS nah dem carry am for head pass
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Icon79(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who da heck is Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor?

A nonentity, right?

O pari
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by superpauL(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
kanu needs not respond....... November would testify.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by jpphilips(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Luvdk:
The zoo running out of strategies grin
Nnamdi my husband is a nightmare to you thieves
By the time he done wt the zoo called a country

That name ( Nigeria) will be obliterated from history book

Did you donate your pvssy to the conman lately?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Darlington120(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
NAwA fr dis people and their wahala oh
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ijaya123:

With a hefty ogunfe to go with it. grin grin grin
O fe je ki ebî ma pa mi niyen,wa wà amala fun mi ooo.grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ofeakwu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Igbos:
It is the lazy failures and never do wells that clamor for secession thinking it will provide easier opportunities to reap where they didn't sow or succeed without any form of hardwork . Take Nnamdi KANU as case study. He's a dropout who is also a prince but not heir to the throne so he sees the agitation as an avenue to gain relevance, power and eventually wealth. Hardworking and successful Igbo know Nigeria provides greater and better opportunities for s\him than any Biafra ever would.
[img]
Igbos:
It is the lazy failures and never do wells that clamor for secession thinking it will provide easier opportunities to reap where they didn't sow or succeed without any form of hardwork . Take Nnamdi KANU as case study. He's a dropout who is also a prince but not heir to the throne so he sees the agitation as an avenue to gain relevance, power and eventually wealth. Hardworking and successful Igbo know Nigeria provides greater and better opportunities for s\him than any Biafra ever would.
[/img]
Igbos:

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
seunmsg:

Mazi Okorafor must be an ewedu gulping Afonja unity beggar. grin grin grin

Pls mix it with gbegiri catalyst grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by femolii: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Seriouly nothing beats amala and ewedu tongue cheesy grin
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Naruto87(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
"He also described Kanu as a confusionist who suggest ideas capable of destroying lives, while he left his family in United Kingdom."
Please can someone explain the above statement because am sure that when things get hot it's only those on ground that will loose their life while his family is in the uk safe and sound.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Luvdk(f): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kentursky:
I am happy that some of my fellow Anambraians have started seeing what I have been seeing. Nnamdi Kanu should set his state on fire first as the saying charity begins at home goes.

I stand with Nigeria.
Try harder
We're not fools grin
Is either we get Biafra or everyone will die
We gonna destroy that zoo completely

You gonna be dead or lying to yaselves
That we don't hv an idea of building chemical weapons

We're still dealing wt u pple diplomatically

When d time comes.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by BigIyanga: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
Obiano has failed

U must loose this election
You have to lose your loose mentality on loose rhetorics without substance!!
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by viadbenzene(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Till Nov.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Luvdk(f): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
jpphilips:

Did you donate your pvssy to the conman lately?
Tell that to ya filthy Afonja ladies

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
hammer6:
OBIANO A CLASH WITH NNAMDI WILL SEE U OUT OF OFFICE.

BE WARNED!

My friend will you shut your mouth

Anambra State is moving forward with Obiano!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A / Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.