Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (633 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
sometimes i feel like a woman because i lack what is required in order for girls to look my way.

- one of the pics portrays a guy rich up to the tune of 30 billion.

- one with a charming outlook.

- one with enough beards like that of fynestboi and maxi112. Just the way lionessca, makydebbie and the rest girls like it.

- one with a well-built body that looks sex-appealing.

Which category do you belong guys? For me, it's the same story. Just a big head with no property to my name sad
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let me go and check!!

Maybe short black bald haired guy in a limousine
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
nairaland ooo. This is the third time they will duplicate this same thread. I initially thought the fault was from me.

Cc.. Seun
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by iweecureyou: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
nairaland ooo. This is the third time they will duplicate this same thread. I initially thought the fault was from me.

Cc.. Seun
His no form u o his from ya Ancestorsangry

Mynd
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wahala just this life

(1) (Reply)

Fathia And Hameed’s Fun-filled Pre-wedding Photos And Amazing Love Story / 10 Things Every Woman Admires In Men By Face Model Gazelle / A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.