Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month (9429 Views)

Help Wish A Faithful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
happy new month love..
same to you dear
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by ogorwyne(f): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
welcome to July Smellinganus.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by SmellingAnus(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
ogorwyne:
welcome to July Smellinganus.
yea thanks love... Welcome to your birth month... cool
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by ogorwyne(f): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yea thanks love... Welcome to your birth month... cool
Thank you
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by phoenixthefirst(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:

Awwww......thank you, kiss

I wish you a Happy July too.
Thanks to you too.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Fadiga24(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
When you hate everybody, there nobody else to wish new month.

So I wish myself happy new month.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month to aderola15, tahrah, lefulefu, victornezzar oyindi thepussyhunter and greyboy 5000 grin and rest of nairalanders

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by TechPanda(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2017
redbeans:
yet to get a mention
Happy New Month Man cheesy
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Victornezzar: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2017
greyboy5000:
Happy new month to aderola 15, tarah, lefulefu, victornezzar oyindi thepussyhunter and greyboy 5000 grin
Thanks boss
u too

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2017
TechPanda:

Happy New Month Man cheesy
thanks man. Your beans will never run dry smiley
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by IamSINZ(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month Khiaa redbeans Nlproblemchild oyindidi. Wish y'all the best!

2 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Kondomatic(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:
victornezzar oyindidi tahra zar zar tosyne2much jakandeola aderola15 Dlordsamurai kondomatic biafrabushboy and so many others...God keep you and shower you with the good things of life

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month Lalas247, Lalasticlala, McBrooklyn, tosyne2much, shinarlaura, lefulefu, redbeans, deguynextdoor, Toks2008, seun, oyindidi, Aderola15, Tarah, makydebbie, sonofLuci, Victornezzar, greyboy5000, Fadiga24, msroe, thepussyhunter, sekxy, iweecureyou
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

And to everyone I couldn't remember their names.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Fadiga24(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2017
IamSINZ:
Happy new month Khiaa redbeans Nlproblemchild fadiga24 oyindidi. Wish y'all the best!

I HATE YOU!!!
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Happy new month Lalas247, Lalasticlala, McBrooklyn, tosyne2much, shinarlaura, lefulefu, redbeans, deguynextdoor, Toks2008, seun, oyindidi, Aderola15, Tarah, makydebbie, sonofLuci, Victornezzar, greyboy5000, Fadiga24, msroe, thepussyhunter, sekxy, iweecureyou
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

thanks dearie..remain favoured

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=58009336][/quote]
thanks dear..and you too
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

Thanks, love. kiss

Back at ya.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

thanks sis
Happy new month to you too wink

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2017
@_ subtlemee, my big diick fall on you this new month kiss

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Victornezzar: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

Hapi new month 2 u dear
Tank u

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Oyindidi(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month to all my friends. ColorEmGang kiss I welcome you all to the month of July.

May the Lord God Almighty calm all storms in your life in Jesus Name...Amen. For by strength shall no man prevail. The Almighty God will be your strength this month. As you were by me in my trying times, the Almighty will be your support.
Lefulefu, you are indeed a brother to me. God bless you.
IamSinz, there is something about you. God bless you this month.
Tahrah, you make me happy lately with your colors. I smile in tears. You won't cry this month in Jesus name. Amen
Mideh2, aderaola(don't know why u withdraw from me but I still love youkiss)
Sexybbstar, my controversial friend. God bless you too.
Daylyt, who is oyin without your support on Nl? My one and only friend. God will continue to bless you for mekiss words can't express my feelings. You are like my mirror here. I promise not to hurt you again. cry
My Amigos, special peoplekiss Handsam, you are such a Darlingkiss. Sekxy, you rock my world smiley
Rosbosky02, my brother from another mother. God bless you boskykiss ( I don brother zone you)grin
Obontamigringrin watiiiiiiiiiiin! You such a nice soul, I see true friendship whenever I see you around me. May God open financial doors for you this month.. No be for that runs otongue you are a a friend indeed. You dey owe metongue
Makkydebbie, beautiful soul, sister to my son. May God continue to protect you.kiss
Wishing you all happy new Month kisskisskisskiss

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month and happy birthday in advance to my boo Jacksparr0w127 kiss kiss wink
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by tosyne2much(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:
victornezzar oyindidi tahra zar zar tosyne2much jakandeola aderola15 Dlordsamurai kondomatic biafrabushboy and so many others...God keep you and shower you with the good things of life
Ooooooh! Thank you very much. And I also wish you all the best this month

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Happy new month to all my friends. ColorEmGang kiss I welcome you all to the month of July.

May the Lord God Almighty calm all storms in your life in Jesus Name...Amen. For by strength shall no man prevail. The Almighty God will be your strength this month. As you were by me in my trying times, the Almighty will be your support.
Tahrah, you make me happy lately with your colors. I smile in tears. You won't cry this month in Jesus name. Amen
Daylyt, who is oyin with your support on Nl? My one and only friend. God will continue to bless you for mekiss words can't express my feelings. You are like my mirror here. I promise not to hurt you again. cry
My Amigos, special peoplekiss Handsam, you are such a Darlingkiss. Sekxy, you rock my world smiley
Rosbosky02, my brother from another mother. God bless you boskykiss ( I don brother one you)grin
Obontamigringrin watiiiiiiiiiiin!
Makkydebbie, beautiful soul, sister to my son. May God continue to protect you.kiss
Wishing you all happy new Month to you all. kisskisskisskiss
woah!!thanks alot,,i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooooh! Thank you very much. And I also wish you all the best this month

amen!

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by makydebbie(f): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

Thanks dear. Wishing you the best this month.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by makydebbie(f): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Oyindidi:

Daylyt, who is oyin with your support on Nl? My one and only friend. God will continue to bless you for mekiss words can't express my feelings. You are like my mirror here. I promise not to hurt you again. cry
Rosbosky02, my brother from another mother. God bless you boskykiss ( I don brother one you)grin
Thanks dearest. Happy new month to my brother too. kiss
May God protect you and the aforementioned.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Oyindidi:

awwwwww thanks..a wuvly new month to u tooo wink

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Lalas247(f): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

Bb of laive kiss thanks hun
More blessing to u this month wink

2 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

Same to you babez kiss

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Oyindidi:

Withdraw from you? shocked. That's so not true and I'm kinda disappointed that even crossed your mind, maami angry angry. I'm your ride or die chic and love you kiss kiss. Happy new month Maami wink
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2017
greyboy5000:
Happy new month to aderola15, tahrah, lefulefu, victornezzar oyindi thepussyhunter and greyboy 5000 grin and rest of nairalanders

Same to you hun. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size / What Keeps Your Relationship Going? / The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.