Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month (9490 Views)

Help Wish A Faithful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Esji80(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy New Month,may God grant us more joyful,fruitful,successful and peaceful days ahead.

Babylolaroy,
Finalboss,
Sissie,
AljazeeraBCH,
Newnas,
HalimaSadiya,
Ymodulus,

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, to me all Nigerians sound the same-they holler & yell tongue But I'll try to pay more attention next time. Ours is very tonal as well, usually silent or low at the end of every word. Yes, it's known as a "click language" because we borrowed a lot of words from the now extinct Khoisan language(s)
Two things I notice in your languages is how strong your "R" are (very close to how spanish people articulate theirs) and the click sound. Do all your languages have the click sound? I think if you'd met Hausas you'd see the yelling thing does not apply to them. And considering that they are the largest ethnic group they should be the "typical Nigerians." They don't travel out that much though. When they do, they mostly go to other countries.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dearest pussy Hunter... More pp to your joystick this month wink

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Two things I notice in your languages is how strong your "R" are (very close to how spanish people articulate theirs) and the click sound. Do all your languages have the click sound? I think if you'd met Hausas you'd see the yelling thing does not apply to them. And considering that they are the largest ethnic group they should be the "typical Nigerians." They don't travel out that much though. When they do, they mostly go to other countries.

Yeah, I have never met a "Northerner" here. I always wondered why. Which is the 2nd most spoken language after Hausa?

Yes, we don't roll those Rs, strong lol. Our language has the most clicks because like I said, we lived side by side with the Khoisans. But Zulu has clicks too, to a lesser degree.

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by FelixFelicis(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
How many you sabi
Optional
Vickyrootex
Aderola
Makydebbi
Bumbae
Kimbla

Shey make I continue?
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Wishing Thepussyhunter Evablizin Stephdamielola Aderola15 Lalas247 Oyindidi Sekxy Lefulefu Greyboy5000 Curiositymaster Cinderella5 Msroe Makydebbie Victornezzar Redbeans Jigba Deguynxtdoor Toks2008 Sexybbstar Dacovajnr Mzlarem and to everyone else i couldn't mention a very happy new month. *kizzes*
omalicha nwa..thanks dear,,,you shall never be far from grace
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by shinarlaura(f): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

Its your number 1 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again on the first of july
(yep its a whole new month people smiley smiley) to keep you updated on the juicy-est and latest happenings round nl grin grin

Moving on to the HEADLINES:

TODAY IS THE FIRST (01) OF JULY (07) TWENTY-SEVENTEEN (2017)

today marks the begining of a whole new month (july), a whole new day, and the end of june and the week.................
We thank jehovah for giving us the opportuinity to witness the begining of the month (and by God's grace we will all get to see the end of it and also get to see a whole lot of years to come smiley smiley)

we in the studio here would love and want to wish some really really
amazing,
amiable,
funny,
beautiful / handsome,
jovial,
enthralling,
wonderful people here on nl a HAPPY, BLESSING FILLED, EXIHILARATING, STRESS FREE, PUSSY AND DICK FILLED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :p tongue, THRILLING and BENDICION new month

Cc:
shinarlaura (the most beautiful, kindhearted, friendly and loving cameroon in da house.......i swear this lady is extremely beautiful wink.....................may happiness and joy be the only things you feel this month (you could still feel Hot sha cheesy cheesy) )

sexybbstar (the ever sexy beautiful bbstar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the most determined sexiest masculist to ever grace nl smiley............(remain blessed and strong in ur resolve to always defend them broke guys..........i envy the lucky guy that'd own that hot ass already lipsrsealed) )

greyboy5000 (one handsome abnormally intelligent (yea, his intelligence is abnormal,,,,,the guy too brillant jareh cheesy) dude that can give zarzar a run for her money.............may you find that lady that can subdue you with her eyelashes and extreme intelligence cheesy)

victornezzar (ceo of da VCIDICKNEZZARPUSSY pop corn company and the best pop cron seller around.............dude just dey catch the eye of all them nl ladies,,,,,,,,,you think say we no dey see as you dey use that ur BEARDLESS fine face take dey trap dem abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a happy new month to you bro smiley)

lefulefu (i even suppose call this my oga first.........this dude is d most jovial free minded nigga i've ever seen......even if u insult am dude go dey laff con put that annoying laughing meme of his mentor OBAMA and im WIFE.....the nl ......... Amongst dem ladies we wish a blessing and pussy filled month to you lipsrsealed)

iweecureyou (most cut and sexy nl physcho......this guy is funny and at the same time annoyingly annoying (thats just how annoying he is grin).......dude we wish you an elated new month plus new patients for you to cure......abeg try commot me from ur list of patients na ,,,abegcry cry)

cleopatra4 (now this is one pretty lady with the most enchanting beautiful eyes ever..........tbh her eyes have completely entrapped me cool.......babe may you continue to grow in beauty and elegance in this new month smiley)

jhudit (from what i know this lady is one very intelligent independent lady and am pretty sure she is beautiful too even tho i have never seen her pics......am still irked at u for not replying my earlier mention but then i wish you a happy new month....)

lionessa (happy new month to an extremely elegant, open minded and amiable lady..........hope i get to see ur priceless pics this month sha wink)

optional1 (she says she loves amebo but all i see from her pic and comments is a very pretty friendly, fun loving, and godly lady.....happy new month hun smiley)

tahrah ( this evil beautiful lady that wants to blind the eyes of many with her colour ish.........happy new month to you too bae wink )

deguynxtdoor (handsome nigga that has got a smooth tongue which he uses to sweet talk dem ladies.........dude can keep a conversation going for like for ever.....his a nice guy though (make i add that one before i spoil your market grin)

and to all those who i dont really know but usually see around
talking about
aderola15
makydebbie
iamkashbaby
draei
iamsinz
itsjude
martinO
davidgrey
mzlarem
oyindid
fitnessdoctor
etc....

A happy new month to you all

its thepussyhunter and the FVCK / ZAP news crew siging out for the night wink smiley

Oh my Gosh. Am blushing tongue tongue.....

The guy whose comments always put a smile on my face. Very entertaining and so easy going.

Thanks so much. I wish u a blessed and fulfilled month of July.

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by photoshoot(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
iamDaisy:
Happy new month to my sweeties davidgrey,Lalas247 and photoshoot kiss kiss kiss

Err.. Happy new month dearie. Wish you the best.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by khiaa(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamSINZ:
Happy new month Khiaa redbeans Nlproblemchild oyindidi. Wish y'all the best!

Same to you .
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. No, thanks. I have never experienced such a thing in my life, so it really left me shaken. I still don't remember the full conversation. All I remember is that I told it I was going to sleep & it said, "Are you sure you wanna go to sleep now, baby/babe?". It's like I wasn't aware of the whole thing until that point, when it "said" that. Because that's when I finally figured something was unusual...pillows don't talk!
Hahahaha That's how weed works tho. It takes you to a different realm of life. A higher level tho. Where you converse with the supernatural. It's always a nice feeling that shouldn't be compared to nothing. Except maybe s3x tongue
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahahaha That's how weed works tho. It takes you to a different realm of life. A higher level tho. Where you converse with the supernatural. It's always a nice feeling that shouldn't be compared to nothing. Except maybe s3x tongue

Hahaha. I beg to differ. It wasn't enjoyable to me. I see it as one level just below madness tongue How can one find enjoyment in hallucination? That's mental! But I guess to each their own, Jack smiley
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by jakandeola(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
shinarlaura:
Happy new month to all my friends here. You guys are just so awesome;

BiafraBushBoy
Lalas247
DEGuyNxtDoor
Aderola15
thepussyhunter
Lefulefu
Jacksparr0w127
Toks2008
jakandeola
Young03
fitnessDoctor
Sexybbstar
SNOWCREAM
tnk u for remember me my cameroon beauty I wish u d same love u baby
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by dacovajnr: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Optional»Wife Material
Vickyrootex»In-law Material
Aderola»mtcheew grin grin
Makydebbi»good girl kiss
Bumbae»your property grin
Kimbla»Your property grin

Shey make I continue?
oya continue

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by jakandeola(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:
victornezzar oyindidi tahra zar zar tosyne2much jakandeola aderola15 Dlordsamurai kondomatic biafrabushboy and so many others...God keep you and shower you with the good things of life
tnk u baby I wish u d best God bless u

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I beg to differ. It wasn't enjoyable to me. I see it as one level just below madness tongue How can one find enjoyment in hallucination? That's mental! But I guess to each their own, Jack smiley
Most of the greatest scientists went close to being mad to figure what sane men couldn't. Sometimes, hallucination is allowed grin cheesy grin

It's good to mess with the mind sometimes
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Most of the greatest scientists went close to being mad to figure what sane men couldn't. Sometimes, hallucination is allowed grin cheesy grin

Yeah, but that was "natural" madness on their part & not something caused or induced by a stimulant. Lol, it's like you have no idea how scary & unsettling it is to go through something like that, involuntary. Perhaps it's more enjoyable to you because you know what to expect. In my case, I didn't choose to get high & I had no idea what it entailed, so it really did a number on me psychologically. I was edgy for days afterwards, listening to every little sound because I was convinced it was the beginning of madness. Enjoy. I just hope it doesn't do irreversible damage to your brain cells tongue
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by mapist(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:
Happy new month to:
KennyID17, Mynd44 angry tongue grin
Lefulefu my nigga , sonofluci u eh undecided
achd or na achd anyway joe happy new month ...
Martin0 the pain in my butt grin
Djeezy kiss just take that , dextology my angel
Luminous wetin be skylowlow name eh insert here grin
Mapist wink
DeGuyNxtDoor gosh ur name so long .. u know how to spice it up wink

And the ukwu crew n Vaseline crew grin we on strike no vex

Now to the ladies
Shinarlaura , Cherryice , benita27 , sexybbstar , mimzy , sexyk, makydebbie, Aderola15

Tahrah is warming on me wink
Iamdaisy because u get yansh grin
Zarzar my SA warrior princess like her bluntness

Twaci ,! Refiner angels
If I forget u no vex o ...

I see u, ma'am..God bless.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=daylyt post=58023883][/quote] Sexfoss!!!!!grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, but that was "natural" madness on their part & not something caused or induced by a stimulant. Lol, it's like you have no idea how scary & unsettling it is to go through something like that, involuntary. Perhaps it's more enjoyable to you because you know what to expect. In my case, I didn't choose to get high & I had no idea what it entailed, so it really did a number on me psychologically. I was edgy for days afterwards, listening to every little sound because I was convinced it was the beginning of madness. Enjoy. I just hope it doesn't do irreversible damage to your brain cells tongue
Hahaha How is it different from people who 'go in spirit' and speak in tongue or whatever they call it? Will you call it madness?

Zarzar, I didn't tell you I smoke weed. Did I? I guess my brain cells are safe tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha How is it different from people who 'go in spirit' and speak in tongue or whatever they call it? Will you call it madness?

Zarzar, I didn't tell you I smoke weed. Did I? I guess my brain cells are safe tongue tongue tongue

Lol, to me, anything out of the ordinary is insanity grin

I can tell you're a stoner from your words, you don't need to spell it out in ink for me to read between the lines tongue
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Isaac Newton comes to mind smiley
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jayceon:
Isaac Newton comes to mind smiley
He was just an inch away from walking naked on the street lol

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, to me, anything out of the ordinary is insanity grin

I can tell you're a stoner from your words, you don't need to spell it out in ink for me to read between the lines tongue
oh! Is it then? Lol. I take it religion is a no no for you

Maybe a rehabbed stoner. Or maybe I learnt all these from my stoner friends
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oh! Is it then? Lol. I take it religion is a no no for you

Maybe a rehabbed stoner. Or maybe I learnt all these from my stoner friends

No, it sounded more like a 1st hand account tongue

As I get older, I question many religious practices & beliefs, because studies show there's a connection between mental illness + religion. I guess because the beliefs are based on something that's not visibly there, which on its own is kind of crazy if you think about it logically tongue I do believe in God though. I just wouldn't classify myself as a Jesus chic lol. Are you religious by any means?
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by FelixFelicis(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
oya continue
aderola15 can you see the quote above this quote? grin

Why you push that Omo buruku kimbla cm my side now? grin

Besides we all know say me and bumbae na 5 and 10 so how I wan take control am for here? grin

You be the master key, control any girl anyhow grin cool
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

No, it sounded more like a 1st hand account tongue

As I get older, I question many religious practices & beliefs, because studies show there's a connection between mental illness + religion. I guess because the beliefs are based on something that's not visibly there, which on its own is kind of crazy if you think about it logically tongue I do believe in God though. I just wouldn't classify myself as a Jesus chic lol. Are you religious by any means?
TBH, I feel religion is the biggest scam ever. I was born into a religious family (Christian) and grew up as one. But as I grew older, I've seen, read and learnt a lot about religion, enough to make me understand religion is just Bullshyt. I believe there's a supreme being (God) somewhere, but I'm almost TOTALLY out of the religion thing.

Most of these religion carriers don't even understand how God works. God works with nature; the laws of nature are enough to guide any man on how to live a godly life. I mean, who doesn't know killing another human is bad? Who needs a prophet to tell them what's good from what's bad? No matter how heartless a man is, he'll always know when he does anything wrong. That's how wonderful God made man

Why do I need a prophet to help me speak to my God? Can I not speak to him myself in the comfort of my room? Why do I need to always depend on the stories told by some Israelis thousands of years ago? Do I need an imam or pastor to tell me Karma is real? No!

I believe in being good in heart and mind. That's how to live a 'holy' life. Not being in gathering of some men in the name of religion only to go back to being evil

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by optional1(f): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

Its your number 1 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again on the first of july
(yep its a whole new month people smiley smiley) to keep you updated on the juicy-est and latest happenings round nl grin grin

Moving on to the HEADLINES:

TODAY IS THE FIRST (01) OF JULY (07) TWENTY-SEVENTEEN (2017)

today marks the begining of a whole new month (july), a whole new day, and the end of june and the week.................
We thank jehovah for giving us the opportuinity to witness the begining of the month (and by God's grace we will all get to see the end of it and also get to see a whole lot of years to come smiley smiley)

we in the studio here would love and want to wish some really really
amazing,
amiable,
funny,
beautiful / handsome,
jovial,
enthralling,
wonderful people here on nl a HAPPY, BLESSING FILLED, EXIHILARATING, STRESS FREE, PUSSY AND DICK FILLED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :p tongue, THRILLING and BENDICION new month

Cc:
shinarlaura (the most beautiful, kindhearted, friendly and loving cameroon in da house.......i swear this lady is extremely beautiful wink.....................may happiness and joy be the only things you feel this month (you could still feel Hot sha cheesy cheesy) )

sexybbstar (the ever sexy beautiful bbstar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the most determined sexiest masculist to ever grace nl smiley............(remain blessed and strong in ur resolve to always defend them broke guys..........i envy the lucky guy that'd own that hot ass already lipsrsealed) )

greyboy5000 (one handsome abnormally intelligent (yea, his intelligence is abnormal,,,,,the guy too brillant jareh cheesy) dude that can give zarzar a run for her money.............may you find that lady that can subdue you with her eyelashes and extreme intelligence cheesy)

victornezzar (ceo of da VCIDICKNEZZARPUSSY pop corn company and the best pop cron seller around.............dude just dey catch the eye of all them nl ladies,,,,,,,,,you think say we no dey see as you dey use that ur BEARDLESS fine face take dey trap dem abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a happy new month to you bro smiley)

lefulefu (i even suppose call this my oga first.........this dude is d most jovial free minded nigga i've ever seen......even if u insult am dude go dey laff con put that annoying laughing meme of his mentor OBAMA and im WIFE.....the nl ......... Amongst dem ladies we wish a blessing and pussy filled month to you lipsrsealed)

iweecureyou (most cut and sexy nl physcho......this guy is funny and at the same time annoyingly annoying (thats just how annoying he is grin).......dude we wish you an elated new month plus new patients for you to cure......abeg try commot me from ur list of patients na ,,,abegcry cry)

cleopatra4 (now this is one pretty lady with the most enchanting beautiful eyes ever..........tbh her eyes have completely entrapped me cool.......babe may you continue to grow in beauty and elegance in this new month smiley)

jhudit (from what i know this lady is one very intelligent independent lady and am pretty sure she is beautiful too even tho i have never seen her pics......am still irked at u for not replying my earlier mention but then i wish you a happy new month....)

lionessa (happy new month to an extremely elegant, open minded and amiable lady..........hope i get to see ur priceless pics this month sha wink)

optional1 (she says she loves amebo but all i see from her pic and comments is a very pretty friendly, fun loving, and godly lady.....happy new month hun smiley)

tahrah ( this evil beautiful lady that wants to blind the eyes of many with her colour ish.........happy new month to you too bae wink )

deguynxtdoor (handsome nigga that has got a smooth tongue which he uses to sweet talk dem ladies.........dude can keep a conversation going for like for ever.....his a nice guy though (make i add that one before i spoil your market grin)

and to all those who i dont really know but usually see around
talking about
aderola15
makydebbie
iamkashbaby
draei
iamsinz
itsjude
martinO
davidgrey
mzlarem
oyindid
fitnessdoctor
etc....

A happy new month to you all

its thepussyhunter and the FVCK / ZAP news crew siging out for the night wink smiley

happy July to the only thepussyhunter on nairaland the great present that put smile on the faces of those that read his comments...

May you see more pussy to hunt down this month of July..
Watermelon fall on you..

God bless
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
TBH, I feel religion is the biggest scam ever. I was born into a religious family (Christian) and grew up as one. But as I grew older, I've seen, read and learnt a lot about religion, enough to make me understand religion is just Bullshyt. I believe there's a supreme being (God) somewhere, but I'm almost TOTALLY out of the religion thing.

Most of these religion carriers don't even understand how God works. God works with nature; the laws of nature are enough to guide any man on how to live a godly life. I mean, who doesn't know killing another human is bad? Who needs a prophet to tell them what's good from what's bad? No matter how heartless a man is, he'll always know when he does anything wrong. That's how wonderful God made man

Why do I need a prophet to help me speak to my God? Can I not speak to him myself in the comfort of my room? Why do I need to always depend on the stories told by some Israelis thousands of years ago? Do I need an imam or pastor to tell me Karma is real? No!

I believe in being good in heart and mind. That's how to live a 'holy' life. Not being in gathering of some men in the name of religion only to go back to being evil

Bravo! I couldn't have said it better. My thoughts exactly, word for word. That bothers me a lot too, the fact that someone else is somehow closer to God than I am eg. pastors. Says who? Are we not all the same in his eyes? So how come there's favouritism/"chosen ones"? Sorry but that doesn't sit well with me. I refuse to follow & be told how to live by someone's whose authority could just be a figment of his imagination.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Bravo! I couldn't have said it better. My thoughts exactly, word for word. That bothers me a lot too, the fact that someone else is somehow closer to God than I am eg. pastors. Says who? Are we not all the same in his eyes? So how come there's favouritism/"chosen ones"? Sorry but that doesn't sit well with me. I refuse to follow & be told how to live by someone's whose authority could just be a figment of his imagination.
Most of these 'men of God' are just hypocrites who are only about the Benjamin #NotTryingToJudgeNobody cheesy

How's your weekend?

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
optional1:

happy July to the only thepussyhunter on nairaland the great present that put smile on the faces of those that read his comments...

May you see more pussy to hunt down this month of July..
Watermelon (boobz) fall on you..

God bless

cheesy cheesy

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by ndubueze92(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW MONTH Ebayray... Rock the month....
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Most of these 'men of God' are just hypocrites who are only about the Benjamin #NotTryingToJudgeNobody cheesy

How's your weekend?

My weekend is better now that I had this little chat with you tongue Nothing special on my side, I'm just curled up in bed, binging on weekend marathons on TV. What are your plans for tonight?

I concur with your statement above. Bunch of con artists they are!

#I'mJudging grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104