Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month (9491 Views)

Help Wish A Faithful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by NaeChris: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Happy new month Lalas247, Lalasticlala, McBrooklyn, tosyne2much, shinarlaura, lefulefu, redbeans, deguynextdoor, Toks2008, seun, oyindidi, Aderola15, Tarah, makydebbie, sonofLuci, Victornezzar, greyboy5000, Fadiga24, msroe, thepussyhunter, sekxy, iweecureyou
, jamarifox, Maxi112.

And to everyone I couldn't remember their names.
Happy new month Sexybbstar, Nickzoe
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wishing Thepussyhunter
Evablizin
Stephdamielola
Aderola15
Lalas247
Oyindidi
Sekxy
Lefulefu
Greyboy5000
Curiositymaster
Cinderella5
Msroe
Makydebbie
Victornezzar
Redbeans
Jigba
Deguynxtdoor
Toks2008
Sexybbstar
Dacovajnr
Mzlarem and to everyone else i couldn't mention a very happy new month.
*kizzes*

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
iweecureyou:
Hapi new mournt sexybbstarsad i preyed dart dis mournth shal inkrease ya body count to 28 in Jesus name...AMENangry

thepussyhunter
lefulefu
fineboysmallprick
MadmanofNl
iweecureyou
redbeans
KingEbukablog
seunisfine
boiledpizza
NwaAmaikpe
kingofcasting
Mrcork
ivvyundecided
Bigboysmallbrain
Uglygirltighttoto
pussydigger
smellinganus
friedbeans
egusisoup
Mrmacaroni
shiningballs
Sweetprick

Hapi new Mournthangry
happy new month cheesy
abeg quit looking 4 trouble dis new month cheesy
once again...cheers cheesy

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by TechPanda(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:

my bro a great month to u..
cheers

Brotherly, Nothing do you

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by TechPanda(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
NLProblemChild:
you arr sighted!

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by LordCrimson(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by LordCrimson(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
[/quote][size=8pt]
lefulefu:
wishing a sweet new month to my ukwu paddies grin
luminous
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
CR7jnr
kennyID17(he has joined) grin
LordCrimson
Victornezzar
Tuham
and my cool niggas cheesy
tosyne2much
Mylestone
Martin0
and my guy IamSINZ or na SINZ cheesy
To my pastor Dextology(long time pal) wink
to my doc FitnessDoctor
hmmm wink and to these lovely queens
Lalas247
oyindidi
Mhizesther
refiner
Makydebbie
divay22
jodha
sexybbstar
Aderola15
Tahrah
StephDamieola
Nickizoe and Nickimezor(the two Nnekas)
oh and thornapple and Benita27
and of course Alexialin
and Iamkashybaby plus shinarlaura
and to those i might have forgotten...
a great month to u all..
CHEERS cheesy
Thanks brotherly, Our enigmatic UkwuLord grin

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
LordCrimson:
grin[size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]Thanks brotherly, Our enigmatic UkwuLord grin
I greet you ooo
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wishing all ColorEmGang members a H A P P Y N E W M O N T H.Thanks oyindidi may God bless u plenty plenty.Our lives will forever be colourful.Much love. cool cheesy tongue grin

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by LordCrimson(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martin0:
I greet you ooo
Thanks bro,How's the weekend going!

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
LordCrimson:
Thanks bro,How's the weekend going!
the weekend just dey go selencae
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Oyindidi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Wishing all ColorEmGang members a H A P P Y N E W M O N T H.Thanks oyindidi may God bless u plenty plenty.Our lives will forever be colourful.Much love. cool cheesy tongue grin
Yes S
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by shinarlaura(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:
luminous
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
CR7jnr
LordCrimson
Victornezzar
Tuham
tosyne2much
Mylestone
Martin0
to my doc FitnessDoctor
Lalas247
oyindidi
Mhizesther
refiner
Makydebbie
divay22
jodha
sexybbstar
Aderola15
Tahrah
StephDamieola
and of course Alexialin
a great month to u all..
CHEERS cheesy

Thanks dear.

Happy new month to u too tongue
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Victornezzar: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:
luminous
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
CR7jnr
LordCrimson
Victornezzar
Tuham
tosyne2much
Mylestone
Martin0
to my doc FitnessDoctor
Lalas247
oyindidi
Mhizesther
refiner
Makydebbie
divay22
jodha
sexybbstar
Aderola15
Tahrah
StephDamieola
and of course Alexialin
a great month to u all..
CHEERS cheesy
same Bro
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Airtimex(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Happy new month to my friends here.zarzar .trapqueen.Martin 124.airtimex.aggressivefuccker lefulefu.and other ones I didn't mention because of time.

Happy nu month my love...

I see you kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Happy new month to my friends here.zarzar .trapqueen.Martin 124.airtimex.aggressivefuccker lefulefu.and other ones I didn't mention because of time.

Thank you, hun kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Lalas247(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
iamDaisy:
Happy new month to my sweeties davidgrey,Lalas247 and photoshoot kiss kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
thanks dear!!!
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:

Its your number 1 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again on the first of july
(yep its a whole new month people smiley smiley) to keep you updated on the juicy-est and latest happenings round nl grin grin

Moving on to the HEADLINES:

TODAY IS THE FIRST (01) OF JULY (07) TWENTY-SEVENTEEN (2017)

today marks the begining of a whole new month (july), a whole new day, and the end of june and the week.................
We thank jehovah for giving us the opportuinity to witness the begining of the month (and by God's grace we will all get to see the end of it and also get to see a whole lot of years to come smiley smiley)

we in the studio here would love and want to wish some really really
amazing,
amiable,
funny,
beautiful / handsome,
jovial,
enthralling,
wonderful people here on nl a HAPPY, BLESSING FILLED, EXIHILARATING, STRESS FREE, PUSSY AND DICK FILLED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :p tongue, THRILLING and BENDICION new month

Cc:
shinarlaura (the most beautiful, kindhearted, friendly and loving cameroon in da house.......i swear this lady is extremely beautiful wink.....................may happiness and joy be the only things you feel this month (you could still feel Hot sha cheesy cheesy) )

sexybbstar (the ever sexy beautiful bbstar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the most determined sexiest masculist to ever grace nl smiley............(remain blessed and strong in ur resolve to always defend them broke guys..........i envy the lucky guy that'd own that hot ass already lipsrsealed) )

greyboy5000 (one handsome abnormally intelligent (yea, his intelligence is abnormal,,,,,the guy too brillant jareh cheesy) dude that can give zarzar a run for her money.............may you find that lady that can subdue you with her eyelashes and extreme intelligence cheesy)

victornezzar (ceo of da VCIDICKNEZZARPUSSY pop corn company and the best pop cron seller around.............dude just dey catch the eye of all them nl ladies,,,,,,,,,you think say we no dey see as you dey use that ur BEARDLESS fine face take dey trap dem abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a happy new month to you bro smiley)

lefulefu (i even suppose call this my oga first.........this dude is d most jovial free minded nigga i've ever seen......even if u insult am dude go dey laff con put that annoying laughing meme of his mentor OBAMA and im WIFE.....the nl ......... Amongst dem ladies we wish a blessing and pussy filled month to you lipsrsealed)

iweecureyou (most cut and sexy nl physcho......this guy is funny and at the same time annoyingly annoying (thats just how annoying he is grin).......dude we wish you an elated new month plus new patients for you to cure......abeg try commot me from ur list of patients na ,,,abegcry cry)

cleopatra4 (now this is one pretty lady with the most enchanting beautiful eyes ever..........tbh her eyes have completely entrapped me cool.......babe may you continue to grow in beauty and elegance in this new month smiley)

jhudit (from what i know this lady is one very intelligent independent lady and am pretty sure she is beautiful too even tho i have never seen her pics......am still irked at u for not replying my earlier mention but then i wish you a happy new month....)

lionessa (happy new month to an extremely elegant, open minded and amiable lady..........hope i get to see ur priceless pics this month sha wink)

optional1 (she says she loves amebo but all i see from her pic and comments is a very pretty friendly, fun loving, and godly lady.....happy new month hun smiley)

tahrah ( this evil beautiful lady that wants to blind the eyes of many with her colour ish.........happy new month to you too bae wink )

deguynxtdoor (handsome nigga that has got a smooth tongue which he uses to sweet talk dem ladies.........dude can keep a conversation going for like for ever.....his a nice guy though (make i add that one before i spoil your market grin)

and to all those who i dont really know but usually see around
talking about
aderola15
makydebbie
iamkashbaby
draei
iamsinz
itsjude
martinO
davidgrey
mzlarem
oyindid
fitnessdoctor
etc....

A happy new month to you all

its thepussyhunter and the FVCK / ZAP news crew siging out for the night wink smiley

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Lalas247(f): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

Haha happy new month bro.

Toks2008 happy new month o.

Hope you will not reply using fake Spanish

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

Its your number 1 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again on the first of july
(yep its a whole new month people smiley smiley) to keep you updated on the juicy-est and latest happenings round nl grin grin

Moving on to the HEADLINES:

I see you my chairman
Happy new month
I beg I am not intelligent or handsome grin

TODAY IS THE FIRST (01) OF JULY (07) TWENTY-SEVENTEEN (2017)

today marks the begining of a whole new month (july), a whole new day, and the end of june and the week.................
We thank jehovah for giving us the opportuinity to witness the begining of the month (and by God's grace we will all get to see the end of it and also get to see a whole lot of years to come smiley smiley)

we in the studio here would love and want to wish some really really
amazing,
amiable,
funny,
beautiful / handsome,
jovial,
enthralling,
wonderful people here on nl a HAPPY, BLESSING FILLED, EXIHILARATING, STRESS FREE, PUSSY AND DICK FILLED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :p tongue, THRILLING and BENDICION new month

Cc:
shinarlaura (the most beautiful, kindhearted, friendly and loving cameroon in da house.......i swear this lady is extremely beautiful wink.....................may happiness and joy be the only things you feel this month (you could still feel Hot sha cheesy cheesy) )

sexybbstar (the ever sexy beautiful bbstar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the most determined sexiest masculist to ever grace nl smiley............(remain blessed and strong in ur resolve to always defend them broke guys..........i envy the lucky guy that'd own that hot ass already lipsrsealed) )

greyboy5000 (one handsome abnormally intelligent (yea, his intelligence is abnormal,,,,,the guy too brillant jareh cheesy) dude that can give zarzar a run for her money.............may you find that lady that can subdue you with her eyelashes and extreme intelligence cheesy)

victornezzar (ceo of da VCIDICKNEZZARPUSSY pop corn company and the best pop cron seller around.............dude just dey catch the eye of all them nl ladies,,,,,,,,,you think say we no dey see as you dey use that ur BEARDLESS fine face take dey trap dem abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a happy new month to you bro smiley)

lefulefu (i even suppose call this my oga first.........this dude is d most jovial free minded nigga i've ever seen......even if u insult am dude go dey laff con put that annoying laughing meme of his mentor OBAMA and im WIFE.....the nl ......... Amongst dem ladies we wish a blessing and pussy filled month to you lipsrsealed)

iweecureyou (most cut and sexy nl physcho......this guy is funny and at the same time annoyingly annoying (thats just how annoying he is grin).......dude we wish you an elated new month plus new patients for you to cure......abeg try commot me from ur list of patients na ,,,abegcry cry)

cleopatra4 (now this is one pretty lady with the most enchanting beautiful eyes ever..........tbh her eyes have completely entrapped me cool.......babe may you continue to grow in beauty and elegance in this new month smiley)

jhudit (from what i know this lady is one very intelligent independent lady and am pretty sure she is beautiful too even tho i have never seen her pics......am still irked at u for not replying my earlier mention but then i wish you a happy new month....)

lionessa (happy new month to an extremely elegant, open minded and amiable lady..........hope i get to see ur priceless pics this month sha wink)

optional1 (she says she loves amebo but all i see from her pic and comments is a very pretty friendly, fun loving, and godly lady.....happy new month hun smiley)

tahrah ( this evil beautiful lady that wants to blind the eyes of many with her colour ish.........happy new month to you too bae wink )

deguynxtdoor (handsome nigga that has got a smooth tongue which he uses to sweet talk dem ladies.........dude can keep a conversation going for like for ever.....his a nice guy though (make i add that one before i spoil your market grin)

and to all those who i dont really know but usually see around
talking about
aderola15
makydebbie
iamkashbaby
draei
iamsinz
itsjude
martinO
davidgrey
mzlarem
oyindid
fitnessdoctor
etc....

A happy new month to you all

its thepussyhunter and the FVCK / ZAP news crew siging out for the night wink smiley

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Happy new month to all my friends. ColorEmGang kiss I welcome you all to the month of July.

May the Lord God Almighty calm all storms in your life in Jesus Name...Amen. For by strength shall no man prevail. The Almighty God will be your strength this month. As you were by me in my trying times, the Almighty will be your support.
Lefulefu, you are indeed a brother to me. God bless you.
IamSinz, there is something about you. God bless you this month.
Tahrah, you make me happy lately with your colors. I smile in tears. You won't cry this month in Jesus name. Amen
Mideh2, aderaola(don't know why u withdraw from me but I still love youkiss)
Sexybbstar, my controversial friend. God bless you too.
Daylyt, who is oyin without your support on Nl? My one and only friend. God will continue to bless you for mekiss words can't express my feelings. You are like my mirror here. I promise not to hurt you again. cry
My Amigos, special peoplekiss Handsam, you are such a Darlingkiss. Sekxy, you rock my world smiley
Rosbosky02, my brother from another mother. God bless you boskykiss ( I don brother zone you)grin
Obontamigringrin watiiiiiiiiiiin! You such a nice soul, I see true friendship whenever I see you around me. May God open financial doors for you this month.. No be for that runs otongue you are a a friend indeed. You dey owe metongue
Makkydebbie, beautiful soul, sister to my son. May God continue to protect you.kiss
Wishing you all happy new Month kisskisskisskiss

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by dacovajnr: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:
luminous
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
CR7jnr
LordCrimson
Victornezzar
Tuham
tosyne2much
Mylestone
Martin0
to my doc FitnessDoctor
Lalas247
oyindidi
Mhizesther
refiner
Makydebbie
divay22
jodha
sexybbstar
Aderola15
Tahrah
StephDamieola
and of course Alexialin
a great month to u all..
CHEERS cheesy
Happy Bootylicious New month baami lefu, more Ukwu to you... it's our month of fruitfulness so expect more apple booty like this..

Special mention to SnowCream Omo Ale Batiatus Akobi Doktore Egbon Ganicus aka felicfelicia aka FelixFelicis Aka Johnny Bravo. grin cheesy I neva get tym to press ur"Cause trouble"button grin

Edimolu Omo Akogun,Omo arogun masa! grin

Tahrah aya Oba kiss

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Divay22(f): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:
luminous
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
CR7jnr
LordCrimson
Victornezzar
Tuham
tosyne2much
Mylestone
Martin0
to my doc FitnessDoctor
Lalas247
oyindidi
Mhizesther
refiner
Makydebbie
divay22
jodha
sexybbstar
Aderola15
Tahrah
StephDamieola
and of course Alexialin
a great month to u all..
CHEERS cheesy
Happy new month to you dearie...

Which one do you want to FALL on you this new month.
MONEY OR BANANA? wink wink wink wink wink.. choose wisely o
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy New Month......

Phoenixthefirst
Sexybbstar
Wordworld
Onila
Aderola15
Fabulocity
Iweecureyou
Daeylar
Cleopatra4
Honips
Touch1234
Cinderella5
Tarah
MrCork
Thepussyhunter.......

And all of the beautiful people I cannot now recollect. kiss

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Bae happy new month o, was unable to reply early cause I was busy, started a new website so working on it since morning. Done with it now though, it's a tech blog cool
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Wishing Thepussyhunter
Evablizin
Stephdamielola
Aderola15
Lalas247
Oyindidi
Sekxy
Lefulefu
Greyboy5000
Curiositymaster
Cinderella5
Msroe
Makydebbie
Victornezzar
Redbeans
Jigba
Deguynxtdoor
Toks2008
Sexybbstaru
Dacovajnr
Mzlarem and to everyone else i couldn't mention a very happy new month.
*kizzes*

Thanks, sweetie. kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Daeylar(f): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month Msroe kiss kiss much love

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
But how could you forget Mrcork, your potential baby papa angry
Happy new month to you too!

MsRoe:
Happy New Month......

Phoenixt,hefirst
Sexybbs,tar
Wordwo,rld
Onil,a
Aderola,15
Fabulocit,y
Iweecure,you
Daey,lar
Cleopatr,a4
Hon,ips
Touch12?34
Cindere,lla5
Tara,h
Thepussyh,unter.......

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Thank you, hun kiss
What's good? How's today been?
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

What's good? How's today been?

Running here & there. I'm exhausted. How was your day?
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:
Happy New Month......

Phoenixthefirst
Sexybbstar
Wordworld
Onila
Aderola15
Fabulocity
Iweecureyou
Daeylar
Cleopatra4
Honips
Touch1234
Cinderella5
Tarah
Thepussyhunter.......

Happy new month sweetheart kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71