Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month (9494 Views)

Help Wish A Faithful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Running here & there. I'm exhausted. How was your day?
I was out chasing money a little, then fishing, now back in the house.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by FelixFelicis(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
Happy Bootylicious New month baami lefu, more Ukwu to you... it's our month of fruitfulness so expect more apple booty like this..

Special mention to SnowCream Omo Ale Batiatus Akobi Doktore Egbon Ganicus aka felicfelicia aka FelixFelicis Aka Johnny Bravo. grin cheesy I neva get tym to press ur"Cause trouble"button grin

Edimolu Omo Akogun,Omo arogun masa! grin

Tahrah aya Oba kiss
Dacova the Jnr Baba mi agba, Eyan Hercules Omo ale Zeus *two hands in the air*

Eddy I sight you o strong G,

Greetings o Aderola15, young alhaja, omo olowogbogboro

Best wishes to y'all this month

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I was out chasing money a little, then fishing, now back in the house.

Good. You fish? Nice. What else do you do on your spare time?
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Wishing Thepussyhunter Evablizin Stephdamielola Aderola15 Lalas247 Oyindidi Sekxy Lefulefu Greyboy5000 Curiositymaster Cinderella5 Msroe Makydebbie Victornezzar Redbeans Jigba Deguynxtdoor Toks2008 Sexybbstar Dacovajnr Mzlarem and to everyone else i couldn't mention a very happy new month. *kizzes*
Happy new month to you Sis and to everyone above.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Cleopatra4(f): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

Its your number 1 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again on the first of july
(yep its a whole new month people smiley smiley) to keep you updated on the juicy-est and latest happenings round nl grin grin

Moving on to the HEADLINES:

TODAY IS THE FIRST (01) OF JULY (07) TWENTY-SEVENTEEN (2017)

today marks the begining of a whole new month (july), a whole new day, and the end of june and the week.................
We thank jehovah for giving us the opportuinity to witness the begining of the month (and by God's grace we will all get to see the end of it and also get to see a whole lot of years to come smiley smiley)

we in the studio here would love and want to wish some really really
amazing,
amiable,
funny,
beautiful / handsome,
jovial,
enthralling,
wonderful people here on nl a HAPPY, BLESSING FILLED, EXIHILARATING, STRESS FREE, PUSSY AND DICK FILLED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :p tongue, THRILLING and BENDICION new month

Cc:
shinarlaura (the most beautiful, kindhearted, friendly and loving cameroon in da house.......i swear this lady is extremely beautiful wink.....................may happiness and joy be the only things you feel this month (you could still feel Hot sha cheesy cheesy) )

sexybbstar (the ever sexy beautiful bbstar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the most determined sexiest masculist to ever grace nl smiley............(remain blessed and strong in ur resolve to always defend them broke guys..........i envy the lucky guy that'd own that hot ass already lipsrsealed) )

greyboy5000 (one handsome abnormally intelligent (yea, his intelligence is abnormal,,,,,the guy too brillant jareh cheesy) dude that can give zarzar a run for her money.............may you find that lady that can subdue you with her eyelashes and extreme intelligence cheesy)

victornezzar (ceo of da VCIDICKNEZZARPUSSY pop corn company and the best pop cron seller around.............dude just dey catch the eye of all them nl ladies,,,,,,,,,you think say we no dey see as you dey use that ur BEARDLESS fine face take dey trap dem abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a happy new month to you bro smiley)

lefulefu (i even suppose call this my oga first.........this dude is d most jovial free minded nigga i've ever seen......even if u insult am dude go dey laff con put that annoying laughing meme of his mentor OBAMA and im WIFE.....the nl ......... Amongst dem ladies we wish a blessing and pussy filled month to you lipsrsealed)

iweecureyou (most cut and sexy nl physcho......this guy is funny and at the same time annoyingly annoying (thats just how annoying he is grin).......dude we wish you an elated new month plus new patients for you to cure......abeg try commot me from ur list of patients na ,,,abegcry cry)

cleopatra4 (now this is one pretty lady with the most enchanting beautiful eyes ever..........tbh her eyes have completely entrapped me cool.......babe may you continue to grow in beauty and elegance in this new month smiley)

jhudit (from what i know this lady is one very intelligent independent lady and am pretty sure she is beautiful too even tho i have never seen her pics......am still irked at u for not replying my earlier mention but then i wish you a happy new month....)

lionessa (happy new month to an extremely elegant, open minded and amiable lady..........hope i get to see ur priceless pics this month sha wink)

optional1 (she says she loves amebo but all i see from her pic and comments is a very pretty friendly, fun loving, and godly lady.....happy new month hun smiley)

tahrah ( this evil beautiful lady that wants to blind the eyes of many with her colour ish.........happy new month to you too bae wink )

deguynxtdoor (handsome nigga that has got a smooth tongue which he uses to sweet talk dem ladies.........dude can keep a conversation going for like for ever.....his a nice guy though (make i add that one before i spoil your market grin)

and to all those who i dont really know but usually see around
talking about
aderola15
makydebbie
iamkashbaby
draei
iamsinz
itsjude
martinO
davidgrey
mzlarem
oyindid
fitnessdoctor
etc....

A happy new month to you all

its thepussyhunter and the FVCK / ZAP news crew siging out for the night wink smiley
To the one whose words gives me sleepless night smiley
Pussyhunter.
Happy New month..
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
But how could you forget Mrcork, your potential baby papa angry
Happy new month to you too!

grin grin grin

Oversight, embarassed. But he fused to employ me angry
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Cleopatra4(f): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:
Happy New Month......

Phoenixthefirst
Sexybbstar
Wordworld
Onila
Aderola15
Fabulocity
Iweecureyou
Daeylar
Cleopatra4
Honips
Touch1234
Cinderella5
Tarah
MrCork
Thepussyhunter.......

And all of the beautiful people I cannot now recollect. kiss
Happy New month to you sweetie..

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
zarzar

Good. You fish? Nice. What else do you do on your spare time
It's the first time in a long while I'm fishing. When I was a kid I used to really do it because of where I was then. It's the traditional occupation of my people. With my spare time I do basic video editing and basic animations(emphasis on basic) talk to the good folks on nairaland. I play scrabble too sometimes. Before I forget, I sleep a lot too.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Running here & there. I'm exhausted. How was your day?
why run here and there when you can take weed and fly everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by moreyoulook(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
I wish myself a happy new month. Dont want to say what i dont mean grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:
Happy New Month......

Phoe,nixthefirst
Sexy,bbstar
Wor.dworld
Onil.a
Aderola.15
Fabuloc.ity
Iweecu.reyou
Daeyla.r
Cleopa.tra4
Honip.s
Touch.1234
Cinde.rella5
Tara.h
MrCor.k
Thepu.ssyhunter.......

how did i ever forget to add nl most beautiful, caring (she can beg people on others behalf even if she knows not what happened tongue tongue ), intelligent hot poet to the news shocked shocked shocked

thanks hun..........i wish you a happy new month and i pray you continue to grow in elegance and grace kiss kiss smiley smiley wink wink

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Good. You fish? Nice. What else do you do on your spare time?

It's the first time in a long while I'm fishing. When I was a kid I used to really do it because of where I was then. It's the traditional occupation of my people. With my spare time I do basic video editing and basic animations(emphasis on basic) talk to the good folks on nairaland. I play scrabble too sometimes. Before I forget, I sleep a lot too.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:
wishing a sweet new month to my ukwu paddies grin
luminous
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
CR7jnr
kennyID17(he has joined) grin
LordCrimson
Victornezzar
Tuham
and my cool niggas cheesy
tosyne2much
Mylestone
Martin0
and my guy IamSINZ or na SINZ cheesy
To my pastor Dextology(long time pal) wink
to my doc FitnessDoctor
hmmm wink and to these lovely queens
Lalas247
oyindidi
Mhizesther
refiner
Makydebbie
divay22
jodha
sexybbstar
Aderola15
Tahrah
StephDamieola
Nickizoe and Nickimezor(the two Nnekas)
oh and thornapple and Benita27
and of course Alexialin
and Iamkashybaby plus shinarlaura
and to those i might have forgotten...
a great month to u all..
CHEERS cheesy

Thanks Lefulefu, the happiest nairalander.
Happy new month to you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:
Happy New Month......
Phoenixthefirst Sexybbstar Wordworld Onila Aderola15 Fabulocity Iweecureyou Daeylar Cleopatra4 Honips Touch1234 Cinderella5 Tarah MrCork Thepussyhunter.......
Happy new month sis... Sorry it's coming late.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by edimolu(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
Happy Bootylicious New month baami lefu, more Ukwu to you... it's our month of fruitfulness so expect more apple booty like this..

Special mention to SnowCream Omo Ale Batiatus Akobi Doktore Egbon Ganicus aka felicfelicia aka FelixFelicis Aka Johnny Bravo. grin cheesy I neva get tym to press ur"Cause trouble"button grin

Edimolu Omo Akogun,Omo arogun masa! grin

Tahrah aya Oba kiss
dacova junior, awon tii lasgidi...alee gbogbo obinirn..oko optional.1, happy new month baami

awon ti snow, i sight you baami felixfelicis, oko benita.27 grin
more blessings to our hussle

aderola15 cant leave without calling u out maami, ure sighted..my regards to our marinee lady aka lawlahdey smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:
wishing a sweet new month to my ukwu paddies grin
luminous
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
CR7jnr
kennyID17(he has joined) grin
LordCrimson
Victornezzar
Tuham
and my cool niggas cheesy
tosyne2much
Mylestone
Martin0
and my guy IamSINZ or na SINZ cheesy
To my pastor Dextology(long time pal) wink
to my doc FitnessDoctor
hmmm wink and to these lovely queens
Lalas247
oyindidi
Mhizesther
refiner
Makydebbie
divay22
jodha
sexybbstar
Aderola15
Tahrah
StephDamieola
Nickizoe and Nickimezor(the two Nnekas)
oh and thornapple and Benita27
and of course Alexialin
and Iamkashybaby plus shinarlaura
and to those i might have forgotten...
a great month to u all..
CHEERS cheesy

Eshey gan egbon... smiley

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Divay22:

Happy new month to you dearie...

Which one do you want to FALL on you this new month.
MONEY OR BANANA? wink wink wink wink wink.. choose wisely o
wetin i wan take banana do? grin
haba i no be bobrisky na grin
money jor grin grin grin grin grin grin..plenty money dis month cheesy
welcome back dear wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=WORLDPEACE post=58026216][/quote]

Which people are you a descendant of?

Lol @ you sleep a lot. Reminds me of some relatives of mine. All the kids + their mother (my aunt), sleep a lot. I on the other hand, I'm a chronic insomniac, surviving on 5 hours of sleep daily. I used to be bored stiff around them because all they did is sleep & then sleep some more. The only time I sleep during the day is if I'm taking medication, otherwise it's impossible.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
BREAKING NEWS:

Its your number 1 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again on the first of july
(yep its a whole new month people smiley smiley) to keep you updated on the juicy-est and latest happenings round nl grin grin

Moving on to the HEADLINES:

TODAY IS THE FIRST (01) OF JULY (07) TWENTY-SEVENTEEN (2017)

today marks the begining of a whole new month (july), a whole new day, and the end of june and the week.................
We thank jehovah for giving us the opportuinity to witness the begining of the month (and by God's grace we will all get to see the end of it and also get to see a whole lot of years to come smiley smiley)

we in the studio here would love and want to wish some really really
amazing,
amiable,
funny,
beautiful / handsome,
jovial,
enthralling,
wonderful people here on nl a HAPPY, BLESSING FILLED, EXIHILARATING, STRESS FREE, PUSSY AND DICK FILLED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :p tongue, THRILLING and BENDICION new month

Cc:
shinarlaura (the most beautiful, kindhearted, friendly and loving cameroon in da house.......i swear this lady is extremely beautiful wink.....................may happiness and joy be the only things you feel this month (you could still feel Hot sha cheesy cheesy) )

sexybbstar (the ever sexy beautiful bbstar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the most determined sexiest masculist to ever grace nl smiley............(remain blessed and strong in ur resolve to always defend them broke guys..........i envy the lucky guy that'd own that hot ass already lipsrsealed) )

greyboy5000 (one handsome abnormally intelligent (yea, his intelligence is abnormal,,,,,the guy too brillant jareh cheesy) dude that can give zarzar a run for her money.............may you find that lady that can subdue you with her eyelashes and extreme intelligence cheesy)

victornezzar (ceo of da VCIDICKNEZZARPUSSY pop corn company and the best pop cron seller around.............dude just dey catch the eye of all them nl ladies,,,,,,,,,you think say we no dey see as you dey use that ur BEARDLESS fine face take dey trap dem abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a happy new month to you bro smiley)

lefulefu (i even suppose call this my oga first.........this dude is d most jovial free minded nigga i've ever seen......even if u insult am dude go dey laff con put that annoying laughing meme of his mentor OBAMA and im WIFE.....the nl ......... Amongst dem ladies we wish a blessing and pussy filled month to you lipsrsealed)

iweecureyou (most cut and sexy nl physcho......this guy is funny and at the same time annoyingly annoying (thats just how annoying he is grin).......dude we wish you an elated new month plus new patients for you to cure......abeg try commot me from ur list of patients na ,,,abegcry cry)

cleopatra4 (now this is one pretty lady with the most enchanting beautiful eyes ever..........tbh her eyes have completely entrapped me cool.......babe may you continue to grow in beauty and elegance in this new month smiley)

jhudit (from what i know this lady is one very intelligent independent lady and am pretty sure she is beautiful too even tho i have never seen her pics......am still irked at u for not replying my earlier mention but then i wish you a happy new month....)

lionessa (happy new month to an extremely elegant, open minded and amiable lady..........hope i get to see ur priceless pics this month sha wink)

optional1 (she says she loves amebo but all i see from her pic and comments is a very pretty friendly, fun loving, and godly lady.....happy new month hun smiley)

tahrah ( this evil beautiful lady that wants to blind the eyes of many with her colour ish.........happy new month to you too bae wink )

deguynxtdoor (handsome nigga that has got a smooth tongue which he uses to sweet talk dem ladies.........dude can keep a conversation going for like for ever.....his a nice guy though (make i add that one before i spoil your market grin)

and to all those who i dont really know but usually see around
talking about
aderola15
makydebbie
iamkashbaby
draei
iamsinz
itsjude
martinO
davidgrey
mzlarem
oyindid
fitnessdoctor
etc....

A happy new month to you all

its thepussyhunter and the FVCK / ZAP news crew siging out for the night wink smiley

Dearest pussy Hunter... More pp to your joystick this month wink
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Wishing Thepussyhunter Evablizin Stephdamielola Aderola15 Lalas247 Oyindidi Sekxy Lefulefu Greyboy5000 Curiositymaster Cinderella5 Msroe Makydebbie Victornezzar Redbeans Jigba Deguynxtdoor Toks2008 Sexybbstar Dacovajnr Mzlarem and to everyone else i couldn't mention a very happy new month. *kizzes*
Happy new month sis
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Which people are you a descendant of?

Lol @ you sleep a lot. Reminds me of some relatives of mine. All the kids + their mother (my aunt), sleep a lot. I on the other hand, I'm a chronic insomniac, surviving on 5 hours of sleep daily. I used to be bored stiff around them because all they did is sleep & then sleep some more. The only time I sleep during the day is if I'm taking medication, otherwise it's impossible.

I am Yoruba but I belong specifically to the Ilaje dialect. They are fishermen. In fact, they literally live on water. Sleep is the easiest thing in the world for me. All I have to do is close my eyes for some minutes and I'm gone.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
why run here and there when you can take weed and fly everywhere

Hahaha. I wish. I ate weed muffins once, I was pranked. Tell you what, that's something I never want to experience again. Ever. A pillow talked to me! That was scary. I feel I have extreme sensitivity to things like that, to the point where I believe they'd make me go mad, so I steer clear. Do you smoke weed, Jack?
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Wishing Thepussfyhunter
Evabnlizin
Stephdameielola
Aderodla15
Lalasd247
Oyindiddi
Sekxdy
Lefuledfu
Greyfboy5000
Curiositymastfer
Cinderellaf5
Msrfoe
Makydebbfie
Victornezzadr
Redbeafns
Jigbfa
Deguynxtdodor
Toks200f8
Sexybbstfar
Dacovajrnr
Mzlarefm and to everyone else i couldn't mention a very happy new month.
*kizzes*

Happy New month dear
Just seeing your mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I am Yoruba but I belong specifically to the Ilaje dialect. They are fishermen. In fact, they literally live on water. Sleep is the easiest thing in the world for me. All I have to do is close my eyes for some minutes and I'm gone.

How many other dialects are there in your culture?

Wow, good for you lol
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by FelixFelicis(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
edimolu:

dacova junior, awon tii lasgidi...alee gbogbo obinirn..oko optional.1, happy new month baami

awon ti snow, i sight you baami felixfelicis, oko benita.27 grin
more blessings to our hussle

aderol.a15 cant leave without calling u out maami, ure sighted..my regards to our marinee lady aka lawlahdey smiley
Eddy Mr capable smiley Cool man no wahala wink you just dey chop alone for that side

Benita? Yes emi lókó iya eh grin

Na Dacova dey control all NL babes now grin

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

How many other dialects are there in your culture?

Wow, good for you lol
I've never counted or consulted an official list. I think they are above twenty dialects at least. If you remember hearing some Nigerians in SA speaking a language that sounds like they are singing, it is most likely Yoruba. It is a very tonal language. Is your Xhona one of those languages down south that have the "click" sound?
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I wish. I ate weed muffins once, I was pranked. Tell you what, that's something I never want to experience again. Ever. A pillow talked to me! That was scary. I feel I have extreme sensitivity to things like that, to the point where I believe they'd make me go mad, so I steer clear. Do you smoke weed, Jack?
Hahaha you had a 'pillowtalk' experience. cheesy cheesy cheesy You didn't go far tho. I bet you was just at the introductory stage. You'd have seen flying elephants. My mate on his first day taking weed, he saw many flying elephants cheesy cheesy cheesy some persons had military bands rehearsing in their heads

Give it another try dear
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I've never counted or consulted an official list. I think they are above twenty dialects at least. If you remember hearing some Nigerians in SA speaking a language that sounds like they are singing, it is most likely Yoruba. It is a very tonal language. Is your Xhona one of those languages down south that have the "click" sound?

Lol, to me all Nigerians sound the same-they holler & yell tongue But I'll try to pay more attention next time. Ours is very tonal as well, usually silent or low at the end of every word. Yes, it's known as a "click language" because we borrowed a lot of words from the now extinct Khoisan language(s)
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by dacovajnr: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Eddy Mr capable smiley Cool man no wahala wink you just dey chop alone for that side

Benita? Yes emi lókó iya eh grin

Na Dacova dey control all NL babes now grin
How many you sabi

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

how did i ever forget to add nl most beautiful, caring (she can beg people on others behalf even if she knows not what happened tongue tongue ), intelligent hot poet to the news shocked shocked shocked

thanks hun..........i wish you a happy new month and i pray you continue to grow in elegance and grace kiss kiss smiley smiley wink wink

grin grin grin I swear, you are not well!

Thanks, dear wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha you had a 'pillowtalk' experience. cheesy cheesy cheesy You didn't go far tho. I bet you was just at the introductory stage. You'd have seen flying elephants. My mate on his first day taking weed, he saw many flying elephants cheesy cheesy cheesy some persons had military bands rehearsing in their heads

Give it another try dear

LMAO. No, thanks. I have never experienced such a thing in my life, so it really left me shaken. I still don't remember the full conversation. All I remember is that I told it I was going to sleep & it said, "Are you sure you wanna go to sleep now, baby/babe?". It's like I wasn't aware of the whole thing until that point, when it "said" that. Because that's when I finally figured something was unusual...pillows don't talk!
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Wishing Thepussyhunter
Evablizin
Stephdamielola
Aderola15
Lalas247
Oyindidi
Sekxy
Lefulefu
Greyboy5000
Curiositymaster
Cinderella5
Msroe
Makydebbie
Victornezzar
Redbeans
Jigba
Deguynxtdoor
Toks2008
Sexybbstar
Dacovajnr
Mzlarem and to everyone else i couldn't mention a very happy new month.
*kizzes*
happy new month eyan mi smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie / Craziest Wedding Picture! / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.