Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1317890 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin Centino why.. U for kuku leave that man u matter..

Nice update bro, achike sha wink... Another sniper wan sell market.

I'm yet to see American movie that can be compared to Nigerian katakata street.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Vulcanheph(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
[/color]Cool update centino.
With Ndi leaving the compound with Maya, Efe becomes the new main protagonist.
With Mama Akunna becoming weak both physically and spiritually Agboyibo becomes the new main antagonist.

As for achike he should remember the saying that "WHEN SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE"

Finally centino always remember that no matter how much you update and how long each update is.....It will never be enough.[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by pgodson7(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Choi....no words abeg

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hardeybhayour(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bro centino dis centimeter update no reach one cent

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bukolaberry(f): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thank you centino, Papa efe want to fight like rat, confuse you opponent, get back at them when they feel relaxed and concerning yemi alade shade more light . Because I never hear of that kind fracture .

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Godmademan(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thank.you Centino ...but we want more, we want more!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by PraisesG(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Centino:
INLAW

Residents of 225 Katakata street were left perplexed by the bee attack on Papa Efe.

“What is this one again ehn? Bees just suddenly came out of the ground and bit only Papa Efe and flew away. The kind of strange things that are happening in this Buhari era. Saturday cannot come soon enough.”

“How is this one Buhari’s fault now?”

“Can’t you see? First, it was January rain. For like one week you would have thought that it was July. Then now bees left the forest and appeared in Papa Efe’s room. these are the type of things that happened in the times of the bad kings of yore.”

“It must have come from his village. Papa Efe is a rebel there and they have finally found him.”

“All of this happens because there is no light. I am happy Buhari has said that he would probe the $16billion Obasanjo spent to provide light yet we are still in darkness which is making it possible for end time things to be happening now.”

“He can’t touch Obasanjo.”

“Don’t be too sure. It will be his second and last term. He has no future votes to fight for. Obasanjo has pissed him off enough.”

“And he has thrown his former SGF Babachir Lawal whom we first thought was untouchable to the dogs. That one has been arraigned by EFCC. In his second term, he will be more brutal. One of Amaechi or Tinubu will get in the dock. Mark my words.”

“Has to be Amaechi then, after those tapes.”

“Do you think Buhari will win on Saturday?”

“By hook or by crook. Tinubu followed the bodybag threats of El Rufai by telling international observers to just come and quietly write their report and go. You know what that means. Suddenly they are singing the sovereignty of Nigeria. It is now they know they are sovereign. When it is time to treat their ailments or look for loans they will embezzle they will run abroad for help. But for a chance to grow our democracy in free and fair elections we are sovereign.”

“Oshiomhole allegedly said that PDP may win but that APC
“We can safely say we will soon see Amosu in the Allied People’s Movement whose governorship candidate he supports.”

“But let’s be truthful, that is anti-party activity. You are in one party and you are supporting another.”

“Didn’t Buhari also say that the people should vote for him for President but vote for any candidate of their choice for other elective offices? It is politics jare. Selfish Nigerian politics of interest.”

“Meanwhile they are burning down INEC offices everywhere. First, it was in Plateau, then Abia, and then Anambra. Now the PDP campaign office in Kano has also been r

“Everywhere the crowds are outdoing each other. It is not by the crowd that comes out for the rallies. It is the numbers that come out to vote.”

“Me I think many are there because they are bored or they think they will be sharing money. In some of those states, nothing ever happens so when they hear there is a big politician in town the people just troop out to go and see. Just like they attend funerals as no other kind of parties happen there."

“So they will just go out there and die like they died in the APC rally in Rivers?”

“Tragic. See dead bodies. Bad omen. I can’t vote for a such a party.”

“They used them for sacrifice since they could not get Osinbajo.”

“Did anybody see Oluwa Burna post intimate video of himself with that British rapper with big nyash…what is her name sef… Stefflon Don. Abeg, is that not inferiority complex?” It was Lukman. It was his custom to change topic to entertainment while Mkpoikanna
“Mehn see scam.”

“Dey dia.”

“Meanwhile see PSG chastening for Man United. To think that the people were dreaming of winning the Champions league because Ole Gunner Solskjar helped them beat Arsenal and Tottenham. If there was any doubt about the strength or lack of it of the English game, that was your answer.”

“They are lucky Neymar and Cavani did not play. What happened to Chelsea the other day would have repeated itself.”

“Mbappe Mehn…how good is he? The boy run pass okada.”

“Some people mention Rashford in the same sentence with Mbappe. Joke of the Century. Man U should better continue their chase of Zidane. Luck will soon leave the baby faced assassin. Wait until Chelsea knock them out of the FA cup.”

“Okay that’s enough.” Mr Zubi was bored since the young boys took over. “ Efe have you gone to see your father?”

“I am going soon. I am waiting for Mama Cowbell to finish cooking so that I can take something for him.”

“Alright. Greet him for us.”

“Mama Akunna is in the same hospital. You can greet her for us too.”

“God

Papa Efe looked like he survived a ghastly automobile accident. His head was visibly swollen and bandaged.

“Papa, what is this?”

“Na bee bite me.”

“Papa this was an attack.”

“Yes. Bee.”

“No. I mean spiritual Attack. Where bees go come from? They only entered our room and bit you and flew away!”

“Na so I see am.”

“Papa you should know na.”

“My pikin I am feel pain now. Maybe later I go think am.”

“Was it from the village?”

“I no know?”

“Was it from the compound?”

“I say I no know.”

“Papa we can’t let them get away with this.”

“Who?”

“Whoever

Abgonyibo sat and thought. He was uneasy. He hoped for his own good that he had done the right thing. The old man should now know to mind his business. There was a rap on the door and Achike entered. Agbonyibo stood and shook hands warmly with him.

“My inlaw” Agbnyibo said. “Welcome.”

Achike was so happy to be called in-law that tears stung his eyes. If he ever needed surgery at that moment it would be to sew his mouth together because his smile continued to widen and he could not stop it. He could not even put himself together to talk to Agbonyibo.

“I see say you happy well well,” Agbonyibo said.

Achike heaved and put himself together and said yes. Then very unexpectedly he plumped on his knees before Agbonyibo and said “Father-in-law. Thank you. God bless you. You removed shame from my face. Whatever you touch will prosper.”

“No my inlaw. No need you do this, please stand up.”

Achike returned t his seat and now began to dab tears from his eyes.”

“Evae!” He called.

Then she came

Agbonyibo smiled and stood up and went to the door. At the same time Evae stood and let her wrapper drop and with one swift movement of her hand her blouse followed. She only had on her waist beads.

“My husband. Wetin you dey wait for?”

TO BE CONTINUED.
Centino, this is wicked!
Haba,
Well done.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TheStarsAlign: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nice update Baba, while reading the convo between Irikefe & Wasiu, all I could imagine of Wasiu is @brodashaggy.

I respect Papa Efes strategy, the man is superwise. Oya, how can I fast forward time to Sunday evening.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by debh(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Centino:

“My son. Leave this matter. No be every time you will be boiling like cocoyam inside pot. Sometimes you have to keep quiet and do like mumu. I beg you make you learn this. Calm down. If you sabi only one tune, you no go fit dance till day break.

hmmm small talk big meaning

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Achike own don dabaru

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pheezie(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Achike issa goner. Papa Efe must revenge. Next episode don dey hunger me already.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by domido(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
E dey wait for death.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Poor Achike .

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
My people, and that was how Achike was completely finished!

Great one from Centino the centimeter

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 12:30am On Feb 14, 2019
What an amazing piece bro, on a more serious note hell really exist according to the scripture Matthew 25:41 [ then he will say to those on his left go away from me, you that are under God curse, away to the external fire which as been prepared for the devil and his angel] you could read further 1thesalonical 4,17

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mystick: 2:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Sometimes I do ask myself, does this Achike guy deserve what is coming his way? Does sending his brother away and scheming evil against Ndi and his girl enough for this?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2019
PraisesG:
Centino, this is wicked! Haba, Well done.
Quoter MC, well done ni.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Long but short update, tanx Centino.

Chai..Achike Udenwa!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2019
wow centino thanks so much for heeding to our yearn for midweek update, we wish you continue this way. I really like the way efe is always observant and this will help him unravel many secrets in that katakata

dis one we have not heard of Ndi and his babe, are they on sabbatical?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by rukidanty: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2019
thanks for the update..i trust papa efe,patience is the key to tackle any problem

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Palmslight(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Great as usual.
Kudos centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Robinrul(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
well-done centino Papa efe. what an elder seats and see....... Achike. For him mind, patient dog eat...,.,,.... Efe. pls dont meet Mama Akunna yet...... Castro. Don't mention Evae yet..... Abonyanky. Come begin dey pack your bags to go back Togo Finnally... centino. the update small pass my Smallings o

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ifud(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Achike is a dead man walking...

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
If I no comment wetin I gain? baba centino weldone

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by xavier047: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
you had to quote the whole piece...haba
PraisesG:

Centino, this is wicked!
Haba,
Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by decrownprince(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
PraisesG:

Centino, this is wicked!
Haba,
Well done.
You self are very wicked in a bad way. So you have to quote the whole post. Why are u like this?

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by connkg(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
@Centino
I look forward to your next piece because Saturday's Election result will be 'analysed'.
Achike could still be saved by the bell, as he hurries into a very small calabash..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dimssy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is finished...

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
I foresee efe striking a deal with mama akunna cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by butterfly55(f): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Centino! Centino!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 1:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Dis wizard of a man papa evae wan slam Achike from behind

Centino if you continue like this you go defeat flow1759 and Solomonbrown for my list of top writers o and even with more effort you go defeat ironkurtain .

You’re just too goo , I doff my �

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Irikefe is the luckiest man alive next to me of course. He might get his share of the loot and some lessons about Agbonyibo. Can't wait for Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.