Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1320084 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mystick: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Now mama has succeeded in taken away his first enemy Irikefe. Putting him up against Agbofineboy marks his end, even mama knows this.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
The eater became the eatee. That's Achike for you. Let me go order adult diapers for him.
I wish the lucky boy Irikefe survives this Maama Akunna's trap.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
I hope irifreke will go to wherever mama akunna is pushing him to with his brains intact. E no go good if he die ooo. Thanks centino for the update.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by anneboy02(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
I think irifreke is taking more than he can chew

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ogbosike: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
mama no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TKVick(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino I just love ur story so much that I had to become a member of Nairaland.More grease to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino, permit me to share your story somewhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino happy Sunday. Thanks for the update. I pity Achike sha

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino thank you so much.... I know there's more but I appreciate this...

why do I have a feeling that cosmos is in a cult??
Abonyibo is a pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chikzyet(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Now i know wetin Agboyinbo dey do for katakata,but to think Evae was so carried away so Achike is a bit safe.Na father n daughters food b Achike.nobody seems to like him.

Efe no go fall into mama Akunna's trap. Pikin wey wise like im papa.,but i go still bank on Mr Cosmas word" let's wait for papa Efe to recover".

Thanks Centino. Hopefully till Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Agbonyibo don scatter Achike anus grin

Mama Akunna is trying to eliminate Irikefe, I pray he doesn't fall victim

Thanks for the update, something new learnt

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino:
If you haven't been here since Sunday, you missed the midweek update. So go back two pages so we're on the same page (pun unintended grin)

SEX

Wow. smiley

Bravo, Centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
centino please save efe for us oooo

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by IRALIFE(f): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote

“There is no hell fire my friend. Well, it does not exist in the traditional sense.”

“Mr Cosmas has come again. So if it does not exist, is it heaven that those that commit suicide go to?”

“I don’t know if you want me to talk about this now Mr Zubi.”

“Go ahead.”

“There is paradise and there are the nether regions. Where you go to after death depends on the density or lightness of your soul when it leaves the physical body. A person of base propensities will be heavy and descend to the regions where he will be with people that are like him where they will engage themselves in the kind of vices they engaged in while on earth. And a soul that is light and luminous will ascend to the lighter spheres also corresponding to the lightness of his soul and he will be with people of a similar nature to him. Now for those who descend to the nether regions, there is no torment greater than that. Even the best description of hell does not tell the story of the horror that goes on there. Murderers will find themselves in the midst of other murderers where they will perpetually be trying to kill each other but they will not die because they are no longer flesh. Instead, they will continue to rage maniacally and attack each other nonstop for decades and even centuries. Drunks will find themselves among their ilk. The sexually perverted the same thing. The avaricious, the envious… It is uncontrolled raging of the base propensities they had on earth that you cannot even imagine. Now for those who commit suicide and think they are escaping their problems, they will be surprised to wake up and find themselves in an environment full of suicidal people who will continue to suffer the frustrations that drove them to suicide in greater force because over there in the ethereal thought is deed. There is no material substance to cushion or even stall the volition once it is sent forth. A person that died by hanging himself will find that he will continue to feel the noose on his neck and the pain will remain there along with all his frustrations without any restraint. If the person died by drowning, he will wake up to find himself struggling in water for eternity. Or until such a time when they reach a recognition and cry for help and then a helping hand will be extended to them.

"You have no idea what a privilege it is to be alive. Your physical body offers protection you cannot get in any other plane of existence. It is only here that good and evil exist side by side. That is why we are born so that we can use the protection of our bodies to mature and cast off our faults so that we become light and be able to ascend to paradise where we came from when we die. But when we only engage our base propensities, we also prepare ourselves for an existence in the beyond that is worse than the worst thing you can think of. Crucially I must say since this is what gave rise to the conversation, suicide is not the answer. You will wake up to find that you were better off on earth.”

“Mr Cosmas, so please who goes to hellfire?

“The Almighty loving father I believe in did not build a furnace where he will put his children. No. There is no such hell fire. But because human beings have thought about it for millennia their collective thoughts have formed such a place in the beyond for them. Every thought is a living form, and it will merge with similar thoughts and bring to existence in the ethereal that with is thought about. Hell fire exists for those who want to go there but it is not a creation of the Almighty.”
his hand on the young angel. See how God worked? After all the suffering in the hands of women. Indeed, good things came to those who wait. He also could not wait to see the rascal Chisco. Since he came back he had been flaunting his to Lagos. And Chisco will always be under him in every way!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm! It is true that the Almighty loving Father did not build a furnace to throw His children in. The furnace was made for Satan and other angels that followed him in his rebellion. Unfortunately, those who refuse to accept the sacrifice of Jesus which is to set us free from the rulership of the god of this world (Satan) and reconcile us to fellowship with the Father which was constrained by Adam, have automatically CHOSEN to spend eternity there.

Jesus loves you and wants you to spend eternity in heaven with Him. Choose Jesus, choose life.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maryamuwane: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino, this is short o. Your updates does nothing to quench my thirst, only makes me thirsty

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preetiex:
Hello centino,how are you doing I have been busy that is why I couldn't follow the story

Wow Preetiex! cheesy

Must be more than a year!

Nice to know you are well. Great to have you back. A lot of catching to do you know...welcome back.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
TKVick:
Centino I just love ur story so much that I had to become a member of Nairaland.More grease to ur pen.

Really cool. Welcome on board smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
SunFlow:
Centino, permit me to share your story somewhere grin grin grin

My bro. Will be withdrawing all permissions soon I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
princessConfy:
Centino thank you so much.... I know there's more but I appreciate this...

why do I have a feeling that cosmos is in a cult??
Abonyibo is a pig

You're right princessConfy. The topic isn't exhausted but will be revisiting it as the storyline permits. Glad you got something out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
IRALIFE:
[quote

Hmmm! It is true that the Almighty loving Father did not build a furnace to throw His children in. The furnace was made for Satan and other angels that followed him in his rebellion. Unfortunately, those who refuse to accept the sacrifice of Jesus which is to set us free from the rulership of the god of this world (Satan) and reconcile us to fellowship with the Father which was constrained by Adam, have automatically CHOSEN to spend eternity there.

Jesus loves you and wants you to spend eternity in heaven with Him. Choose Jesus, choose life.

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maputohq: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
When will landlord come to collect rent frm dis tenants? Esther is gradually fading away from dis story o. Nice one centino.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mama Akunna is leading Irikefe to his doom! That boy no dey hear word. Achike it have be for you o Meanwhile where is nurse Jo?
Good Job Centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino I wan give you all the praises for a certified work done infact , diamond , platinum and rhodium award na your own

But abeg I think more people go agree say this update nor de reach ground before we de devour am , we are getting big o and our appetite is getting bigger o

Updates nor fit de hold us down again

But thanks for the update and time spent to cook this master piece

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Achike's “Chineke meee!” made me roll on the floor with laughter... lol.

Irikefe, hmm.. I think say your mumu Don do. I no know say e never do. All the best on your quest.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bukolaberry(f): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thank you for the update, please more details on Mr cosmos personal life, they is something you have been not mention about him, anyway we're waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Centino:

My bro. Will be withdrawing all permissions soon I'm afraid.

No problems bro... Although if I want I can still. I can't because it's stealing.

I don't want Cosmas to do a sermon on that

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Boss Centino you're just badass!

You gave us with one hand and took with the other. After enjoying Achike's sever banging of the babe, Cosmas came and deflated us with his words. You're something else man. May your well of knowledge never run dry.

Irikefe is toast.

Thanks for the powerful update.

Midweek o grin

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2019
tsharp:
Boss Centino you're just badass!

You gave us with one hand and took with the other. After enjoying Achike's sever banging of the babe, Cosmas came and shamed us with his words. You're something else man. May your well of knowledge never run dry.

Irikefe is toast.

Thanks for the powerful update.

Midweek o grin
So you all think Irikefe will carry out Mama Akunna's suggestion without having his own back up plan, let me tell you Akunna the son will be the one to take whatever fall that might occur and at the end Mama Akunna will die a hero's death.
P.S Mama Akunna can take a bullet for her son, read in-between the lines, there is no such love like that of a mother to her child.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by niqablady(f): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Wow it's been awhile here boss

You know you amaze me with your writing skills centino,for no matter how I imagine the next update to be you seem to twist it beyond my imagination

Good one there,keep it up

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2019
KpagoGIN:

So you all think Irikefe will carry out Mama Akunna's suggestion without having his own back up plan, let me tell you Akunna the son will be the one to take whatever fall that might occur and at the end Mama Akunna will die a hero's death.
P.S Mama Akunna can take a bullet for her son, read in-between the lines, there is no such love like that of a mother to her child.

Just saying it, Centino will make sure it doesn't happen like that. Read between the lines. No one guesses right on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Bukolaberry:
Thank you for the update, please more details on Mr cosmos personal life, they is something you have been not mention about him, anyway we're waiting.
If you have noticed right from the beginning even Mama Akunna some what respected Cosmos and even AgbonifineBoy of present keeps to his space as it concerns Cosmos......... the answer lies in the fact that neither is Mr Cosmos a Jew nor a gentile his just in between and yes the man belong.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Ife....ife....ifereke mmmhh

I was looking forward to say 4 more updates and we already know whom is the best village peraon in that street but then I remembered. Our author here is writing a non ending story.......Lawd!!!! grin I have die

So Togo Man is Brobosky family. Choi.....my eyes have seen my ears.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.