Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318188 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
LadySarah:

I know but he eventually did After All the acrobatic style he did on her.
She declined taking him to the gallows and ejaculation came after he had impressed evae that was why agbonifineboy was pissed and i believe you already know why. In a nutshell Achike lives to tell his tales.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MisterDin(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
LadySarah:
very sad for Achike.I hopw he speaks up.Very unfoetunate he ejaculated and now the female demon is falling for him.
Pls Chisco,Go and help your bro.''Iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu''
Real Nwa afo wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Eh eh eh, Orishirisi. Omaga
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rick9:
Chai Centino how u take dey think all these things sef.

grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
ClassicOG:
So centino, u no vote?
Thanks for the update anyway
cant wait till wednesday

I vote my guy cool
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
princessConfy:
I know Evae will fall for Achike...

oga Centino am I permitted to say I love you

thanks for making my Sunday...
I am OBIdiently ATIKUlated

Of course you are. I love you too kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Centino:

Of course you are. I love you too kiss grin

Hmmmmm.. No let sister Evae hear you oo.. Na Agbonyanky go follow her come..

All the same, nice one Centino..

By the power vested on me, I Prof. LabUdegbe hereby confer on Centino - a Professorship Degree in "Katakalogy" this Sat. Feb. 24th, 2019.

Congratulations Prof. Centino..

Iseee...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Adesina12: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Centino well done
I want to disagree with your submission that there was no killing in 2015.
The gruesome killings happened in Rivers during 2015 election, in fact, while the TVC reporter was reporting live, there was gun shot which made the reporter and the cameraman prostrated flat and everything went blank on the screen.
Please do get your information right before feeding us here.
Some of your readers are old enough to know what happened a decade a go.
Thank you for the update.
Sweet popcorn for u.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks for the update Centino.

I feel for Achike, with the 3 elders planning against Agbonyanky, I pray they succeed.
Efe and Castro better watch their back
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
The wrong pick. I think the canaries have made a wrong pick to go after The undertaker . This voyage towards the Undertaker will hit iceberg just like the Titanic did.

Esther has been kinda dormant since, a scratch on her own Undertaker will resurrect her elements In full force then, 225 katakata will know that she has been on enery conserving mood since.

Agboyibo is losing his circle gradually. Eva act of insubordination says it all and, I'm expecting more from her. Waterloo is close for the gay!

8 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by rukidanty: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
thanks for the update n try make castro get himself back na because i like him n efe pairing n what of maya n ndi,u forget them for the story
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
rukidanty:
thanks for the update n try make castro get himself back na because i like him n efe pairing n what of maya n ndi,u forget them for the story
grin
To me eh,
Maya and Ndifreke are not needed now at all, make them wait small. Let them enjoy themselves where ever they are

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mystick: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Irikefe is planning to use Castro to execute his plans, if he fails Castro will take the fall. If he wins, Castro would have taken his revenge and at the same time avenging Papa Efe even without knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Confession,

I first came across this story sometimes last year, i was like this story go sweet sef, the title bin nice, abeg i go check later, thats how i forgot, coz i am this kinda guy i find it so hard to dedicate my time to read anything unless its worth it.

Not until early this year i saw the title again, as i was looking for any story to read, i said well let me just try since i like the title,

Lo and behold i opened it I started reading, as i was reading i was so careful not to wake neighbors with laughter, i was like what kinda hilarious story am i reading that i am laughing so hard like this

The way you introduce the characters and their characteristics was sth else, the conversations etc,
I have never read such am hilarious story before.

Most of the characters really delivered, but theres ine person i find really weird Mr Cosmas , i wonder where he get his own theories from, even though i don't literally agree with everything he says but i am kinda fascinated with him.

And the way you are penetrating into the metaphysical realm, cha my guy who you be oh grin, how u take think all these things.

Honestly Centino icant say much but truly this your story is extremely dope,
You are now officially one of my best nairaland writer
The others being, Oga LarrySun, Aunty Repogirl & Aunty AudreyTimms. & Of course Danny Walker aka IamPlato

If i had the financial strength right now, I would have gladly sponsored this story to hit the screens. Chai, my guy u too much,

And another thing, the way you synchronized current events with the story is remarkable, i am deeply impressed,

I am following, and trust me i don't disturb writers for update coz i understand they have a life outside the internet and it takes loads of research to come up with a great verse.

Centino u are 3 5 7 9 10 Much Abeg

Yourstory is not only entertaining but also educative amd informative.

21 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Oga centino we need to talk abeg
Contact me on WhatsApp +233557635054

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by connkg(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2019
So, story moves from the physical to the spiritual "katakata"?
Please tie it into the physical intensely. I literally caught myself floating with the last piece...

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lordinit: 12:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Ndi and Maya missing out for too long. True love is something we all long to read about.
Nice update, Centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by IamPlato(m): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Centino:

grin
Bro Nice One. Very Funny, i Made Sure I Followed All The Introduction Of The Neighbours... You Are Very Talented With Comedy Writing... Na Time No Won Allow Me Finish Am.

Rick9! I Will Drop Another Story Soon With The Title "Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna". Na You I Must Call First grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2019
IamPlato:
Bro Nice One. Very Funny, i Made Sure I Followed All The Introduction Of The Neighbours... You Are Very Talented With Comedy Writing... Na Time No Won Allow Me Finish Am.

Rick9! I Will Drop Another Story Soon With The Title "Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna". Na You I Must Call First grin
Thanks just know am ur biggest fan,
I have read story of creation oh

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2019
IamPlato:
The guy Centino is talented on

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 1:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Centino

This line got me grin

“I will tell them I recorded it using anti-darkness infrared technology.” grin grin grin

What nonxense is diz wan grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Adesina12:
Centino well done
I want to disagree with your submission that there was no killing in 2015.
The gruesome killings happened in Rivers during 2015 election, in fact, while the TVC reporter was reporting live, there was gun shot which made the reporter and the cameraman prostrated flat and everything went blank on the screen.
Please do get your information right before feeding us here.
Some of your readers are old enough to know what happened a decade a go.
Thank you for the update.
Sweet popcorn for u.

Abeg look well bros. The guy said he "can't remember any deaths." Doesn't mean there wasn't. An isolated incident in Rivers (Chai, always Rivers) is forgettable. At any rate, his concern was the effect of the spoken word. We could have done without going out wondering where the first shots will come from.

Thanks for the popcorn old bros.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Rick9:
Confession,

I first came across this story sometimes last year, i was like this story go sweet sef, the title bin nice, abeg i go check later, thats how i forgot, coz i am this kinda guy i find it so hard to dedicate my time to read anything unless its worth it.

Not until early this year i saw the title again, as i was looking for any story to read, i said well let me just try since i like the title,

Lo and behold i opened it I started reading, as i was reading i was so careful not to wake neighbors with laughter, i was like what kinda hilarious story am i reading that i am laughing so hard like this

The way you introduce the characters and their characteristics was sth else, the conversations etc,
I have never read such am hilarious story before.

Most of the characters really delivered, but theres ine person i find really weird Mr Cosmas , i wonder where he get his own theories from, even though i don't literally agree with everything he says but i am kinda fascinated with him.

And the way you are penetrating into the metaphysical realm, cha my guy who you be oh grin, how u take think all these things.

Honestly Centino icant say much but truly this your story is extremely dope,
You are now officially one of my best nairaland writer
The others being, Oga LarrySun, Aunty Repogirl & Aunty AudreyTimms. & Of course Danny Walker aka IamPlato

If i had the financial strength right now, I would have gladly sponsored this story to hit the screens. Chai, my guy u too much,

And another thing, the way you synchronized current events with the story is remarkable, i am deeply impressed,

I am following, and trust me i don't disturb writers for update coz i understand they have a life outside the internet and it takes loads of research to come up with a great verse.

Bros you too much. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by senrino(m): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2019
I wonder why boss centino no contest for this election, cus naa u we for vote grin grin

Anyways Centino for 2023

This story go well

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
As usual way more awesome than I imagined!
You too much man!

That gay tho! SMH

Anyways patiently waiting for the next update!

Thanks man! More wisdom be granted unto you.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by stevodot22(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bro thanks for the update,at least I can now sit and cross my legs peacefully waiting for the election result.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why nairaland dey edit words for me biko?! Must I use the term gay?! Can’t I be as derogatory as I deem fit of that horrible creature?! Agbonyibo
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sconp: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rick9:
Confession,

Lo and behold i opened it I started reading, as i was reading i was so careful not to wake neighbors w

Rick Rick no be you be dey disturb moneysoldier thread that year with coloured fonts?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pheezie(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Centino.
Weldone.
Last updates gat me thinking alot.
*Even Evae don start to develop feelings for Achike and those kind of feelings doesn't die easily. I always picture Evae as a wicked soul with no remorse but Centino proved me wrong.
*Irikefe is Katakata Hero and i don't see anything wrong in what he is doing. Agbonyibo attacked his dad so it's personal. I hope nothing happen to him.
*Kingsley;The Undertaker, The Quote, The Proverb, The Wise One, The Esther Congo Shiner I think he can handle Evae, moreover Evae is already fvck!ng up already.
*castro must take revenge o.
*Mama Akunna has taught Irikefe what to do about Agbonyibo and i really hope it work even tho Mama Akunna has her own plan.
More ink to your pen bro.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NaijaTushboy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Diz na ma first time to comment on this tori...d tori dope well well ah swear...

And oga centino abeg no carry this ya sweet tori leave nairaland oo coz person like me na nokia2700 ah dey use so ah no go fit enter whatsapp or itz either u create a facebook group or page and continue it there we go all come there and u go get plenty readers...

Ah no sey u na Akwa ibom niqqa but where 4 Akwaibom u dey? Me na ikot ekpene niqqa n ah be Annang guy...we no dey joke with matchet shea u sabi....

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2019
sconp:

Rick Rick no be you be dey disturb moneysoldier thread that year with coloured fonts?
Boss himself, you remember me wella,
I no know why i just too feel lazy to use colors, chai i Design threads those days sha
Chai grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Honestly Eh, i miss the good old days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.