Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318292 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sconp: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Rick9:

Boss himself, you remember me wella,
I no know why i just too feel lazy to use colors, chai i Design threads those days sha
Chai grin grin
grin hahaha you disturb that year o...you disturb die

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dhehbhor(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Once again, centino Don carry dis tori go another different angle, I no even reason the gay side(even tho agbonyibo dey secretive).

Readers Don exhaust all the compliments finish already.

We Don wear seat belt for this ride cos we go reach our destination in this katakata together. ��

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Great as usual. Irifreke always having a plan sha I hope it works out well

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2019
I hope agbofinebobo can withstand all these ppl trying to throw punch at him? centino u are too extra ordinary. thanks for promising us a midweek update

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
sconp:

grin hahaha you disturb that year o...you disturb die
grin but i have changed now oh

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sconp: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rick9:

grin but i have changed now oh
Naso smiley more power bro, if you see moneysoldier anywhere tell am say I still want make him finish that story.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
sconp:

Naso smiley more power bro, if you see moneysoldier anywhere tell am say I still want make him finish that story.
Bro honestly i don't know what became of him.
After the story everyone moved on with life

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mystick: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Kaycee9242:
I hope agbofinebobo can withstand all these ppl trying to throw punch at him? centino u are too extra ordinary. thanks for promising us a midweek update
Did Centino promise us a midweek update this week?
Oga centi na true?
I no wan begin kill fowl for nothing o.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Mystick:

Did Centino promise us a midweek update this week?
Oga centi na true?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by shugarken(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Abeg Centino should give us a very long update so we can at least have something to smile about in this woeful election. I can't wait to see your analysis of 'kepa vs sarri', 'general elections featuring akpabio, rochas and kidnapped REC, saraki, tinubu bullion van, violence in rivers and Lagos etc

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pheezie(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2019
shugarken:
Abeg Centino should give us a very long update so we can at least have something to smile about in this woeful election. I can't wait to see your analysis of 'kepa vs sarri', 'general elections featuring akpabio, rochas and kidnapped REC, saraki, tinubu bullion van, violence in rivers and Lagos etc
Check last update.
He already analyzed everything.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayobami7(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2019
好的
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by teresafaith: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dope story I must type.

My fav characters are irikefe and mama akunna.

But the way you emphasize more on sex is kinda taking the vibe away from the story.

Good job by the way Centino!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BlessedNiel: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
shugarken:
Election or DECEPTION?
I don't know who the DEADLIEST FRAUDSTERS are in Nigeria between yahoo Boiz and politicians.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
teresafaith:
Dope story I must type.

My fav characters are irikefe and mama akunna.

But the way you emphasize more on sex is kinda taking the vibe away from the story.

Good job by the way Centino!

Thanks teresafaith. Tell me what you'd like to see more of.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Diz na ma first time to comment on this tori...d tori dope well well ah swear...

And oga centino abeg no carry this ya sweet tori leave nairaland oo coz person like me na nokia2700 ah dey use so ah no go fit enter whatsapp or itz either u create a facebook group or page and continue it there we go all come there and u go get plenty readers...

Ah no sey u na Akwa ibom niqqa but where 4 Akwaibom u dey? Me na ikot ekpene niqqa n ah be Annang guy...we no dey joke with matchet shea u sabi....

Owo ami! grin

No worry you go soon know wetin I go do with my tori. Make we just dey enjoy am for now. Abasi go bless your hustle and you go acquire Samsung S10 very soon grin

Ette! i know una and una matchete o grin

i no go tell you wey i dey before you come pluck my head grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pheezie(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Centino. Sheybi update go dey today abi?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
centino I dey hail oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
THE REVELATION

Everyone in the compound who did not need to go out that morning congregated after the results were announced.

“So Buhari won. Kai. What a shame.”

“What is kai, what a shame. Did you go out to vote?”

“I didn’t bother because I knew our votes would not count.”

“Then you got what you asked for.”

“But the ballot snatching, the thuggery.”

“Did you see the numbers? The South East alone has ten million registered voters. The South-South 9.6 million. How many came out to vote? I said it even during Jonathan’s time that if the South-South had come out to vote for him as their son, as the North will always do for theirs, he would have retained his seat. Votes don’t count we cry. Really? Then why do people still risk a bullet to snatch ballot boxes? Why do they still pay for these votes that don’t count? You will say, oh, let me rest joor, mine is only one vote. More that fifteen million people like you are the reason why the North will always decide elections in this country. Whenever somebody leaves something for anybody to do, nobody always does it. We like to laugh at the North here down South because they are not Twitter warriors, but the people know what we don’t. The other day we were mocking them for being at the polling units by 2 am. Today who is laughing last? As for Buhari and Atiku, I said it the other day that it is dog eat dog and may the stronger dog win. The stronger dog has won.”

“Mr Cosmas I know why they won. It is Saraki and Atiku himself who went over to the APC to betray Jonathan that gave them the rigging secrets those ones have now used on them.”

“If that is the case Josiah, then it is poetic justice.”

“Yes. Very importantly as well, all the Judases lost this election. Akpabio, Saraki, Akume, Uduaghan to mention but four.”

“And in each of these cases, we saw the power of the people. Gone are those days when you sit somewhere and control things by remote. We know there are flaws in the system. But the fundamental thing in democracy still held sway ie the voice of the people. As Ekpenyong the conqueror of Akpabio said, that while he was going from ward to ward seeking for votes, Akpabio was busy hobnobbing all over the place thinking that “federal might” will help him. Saraki was following Atiku to Washington and other places and ignored the electorates. Those who have seen the light went from door to door after the people that mattered. And in the end, no amount of shooting, ballot box snatching, intimidation etc could subvert the will of the people.

"Buhari visited all the thirty-six states of the federation, made four National broadcasts in two weeks. Osinbanjo crawled in markets, entered train and a broken helicopter. Do you think if these guys were so sure of victory that they would have gone through all that trouble? They rigged! they rigged! Na today?

"In the end, my people, I will say to you that it doesn’t matter who is president. If you no work, you no go chop. Better pick up yourself and go and find your hustle. Your destiny is more in your hands than in that of APC or PDP. As for Atiku, he should borrow a leaf from Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan, a man I now have renewed respect for. Those telling you to form a parallel government or go to court as if Buhari obeys the court want to push you to your grave as they did MKO Abiola. Ogbeni, pick up the phone and call Mr. President and congratulate him.”

Mama Tobi sat and looked at the steaming basin of fufu in front of her. She could not find the motivation to wrap it into smaller portions for sale. Tears began to stream down her cheeks and into the basin. She had been so close to freedom from that life. She actually handled her freedom, put it under her bed when there was no one watching but still someone came and took it. Why? Mama Tobi bew her nose into the ear of her wrapper, picked up the big nylon spread beside her and covered the fufu and went downstirs. She knocked on the desired door and entered.

Agbonyibo stood and prostrated before Mama Tobi.

“No oga. Abeg no lie down for me.”

“Ah, madam. As you come my house today, for the first time, I surprise and I dey happy,” He said and stood upright. “Abeg siddon.”

Mama Tobi took the seat opposite him as Eyonyam and Evae stole out of the room. As soon as they were left alone Mama Tobi began to sob again.

“Wetin happen madam. Abeg no cry.”

“Oga Togo. I take God name beg you. Tell me true.”

“True about wetin madam?”

“My money.”

“Oh.”

“Was it really Mama Akunna?”

“But you hear am confess with him mouth na.”

“Then why did we not find the money in her room?”

“You think say thief no get sense?”

“What do yo mean by that oga?”

“Madam if I thief money and I know say na me dem go suspect I no go keep de money for house. Simple.”

“I want my money back.”

“Hmmm.”

“I came to you because you must know a way. As you knew how to find the thief, you should know how to use the same method to get the money back.”

Agbonyibo thought about it. He was not sure he wanted to get involved with that.

“Go back go meet police or beg the people of the compound to beg am to give you your money.”

“The police have failed. Everyone is calling me a fool. I have been abandoned. Even my daughter has lost all respect and regard for me. I have finally lost her to the Calabar boy. Now I know he is telling her I told you so. And now I am suffering even more than before. I can’t go on like this. God will punish Mama Akunna.”

“Hmmm.”

“Oga, I will do anything. Even if na juju. I will do it to get my money back. And even after I get my money I will do something to her she will never ever forget.”

“Kill that him pikin.”

“What?”

Agbonyibo was not always quick to talk. But he had once again betrayed himself. He found that he could not even stop himself.

“That him granpikin, kill am. Na wetin go pain am be dat.”

“What? An innocent child?”

“Who innocent? Madam, think. Who dey there when dem give you de money? Who dey there when you put de money under your bed? Who dey follow you, dey look your mouth everytime you dey talk for phone?”

“But…” Mama Tobi felt a chill run through her spine. Little Dozie. He was always there. Mama Tobi’s heart began to race. Everything began to fall into place. Those moments when she would look at the toddler and would see the knowing eyes of an adult looking back at her and she would dismiss it as paranoia. How it always happened that the boy always came around when she was about to make an important phone call and would cling to her and wold only leave after she had finished the call. She even rememberd that she had to move him out of the way to hide the money and he had run out of the room as soon as she had tucked it away.

“The boy and him granmama na five and six. You know wetin I dey talk abi?”

“I’m confused.”

“You wan end your confusion?”

“Yes.”

“You go do wetin I tell you to do?”

“I want to know everything. I want to know how she stole my money.”

“You no go fear?”

“Why? Which fear pass this wretched life they have rendered me to?”

“Wait,” Agbonyibo said and went out of the room and returned five minutes later and gave MamaTobi something in a tiny bottle.

“When you reach your house. Put one drop of that thing for your two eye and wait for the pikin to come meet you. Anything you see, come tell me.”

Mama Tobi was now sweating in her palm but she held the bottle tight.

“I go put am now. Help me. And when I put am I go go find the boy.”

“Okay, Come make I put am for you.”

Agbonyibo put two drops of the liquid in each of Mama Tobi’s eyes. She blinked. Everything felt normal.

“Wetin I go beg you be say anything wey you see make you hold yourself, if not, you spoil everything.”

“Okay sir.”

“I no be sir. I be Agbonyibo.”

They had just knocked two bottles of beer each and had had some suya. Castro was regaining himself by the second. It was as if he just regained his power of speech.

“Guy, I nearly die o.”

“No be wetin you been want?”

“Mehn, I no just know how e happen.”

“Anyway, glad Willy-willy found you. Is it true he went to the room to hide beer in his bag?”

“I tell you. Small rat like that.”

“Don’t insult him. Na dat beer wey dey hungry am save your life.”

“Na so I see am, bro.”

“But how do you judge that? A wrong act bringing about such good. I for like ask Cosmas that question.”

“I will just say everything happens for a reason. From today, if small pikin wan drink beer, I no go stop am. Even if him wan carry Asewo, I go encourage am. You just don’t know the life the act might be saving.”

“Hahaha Castro. You see your small brother dey carry woman you no go stop am?”

“If to say person stop am when him carry beer, I for don die. My own experience don teach me my own life lesson. Anything wey person feel say e good for am for this life, make him do am.”

“I understand you my guy.”

“Okay so tell me. Wetin we go do that monkey and him pikin?”

“The man na big winch. I know where him power dey. Na to go there go scatter the seat of the power. Dem say if I do like that say him go weak and him go leave by himself. But no be where I go stop be dat. I wan beat am join.”

“And I need him daughter to restore my dick.”

“Exactly. So wetin we go do be say, we go break into the shop for night, I know wetin I go target inside. When I don scatter am finish we go come go him room drag am out come disgbangban am like thief.”

“Sounds good to me. But how we go get Evae to restore my thing?”

“We will first hold them hostage. Tell the man that we are going to kill him for his crimes. He sent bees from hell to attack my father. And only God know wetin him wife and pikin carry for their nyash. So we go tell am say we don arrest am for crimes against humanity. He will beg for his life. And one of the conditions we will give him is that his daughter makes you whole again.”

“And when she does I will test it on her.”

“I will advise that you abandon that thought. Once beaten…”

“What if it doesn’t work on another girl?”

“What if you do it and you lose it patapata? I thought you would know better after just narrowly escaped death?”

“Alright.”

“So when do we act?”

“Tonight. No time to waste.”

“Cool. Meanwhile, how you manage come dey generous like this Irikefe? Where the money come from.”

“Forget about that one. By tomorrow we go come back here come celebrate. You guy hold cash.”

“Kai, see wetin I for miss if to say I die.”

“Tell yourself.”

“And I for no watch that League cup final. I no for see how Liverpool go take throway the league.”

“You think Man City will win it.”

“Yes.”

“Come o, you see Chelsea goalkeeper that night? Wetin the boy smoke? Just goes to show the rot in that club. The players know the coaches are powerless. He should never play for them again. Shame.”

“And what will they gain? I admire the coach's stand on the matter. He has said he will not kill the boy. They world is just morbid and like drama. People are disappointed the coach did not continue with his touchline rage and make more damning utterances so they have something to write about for weeks. Thumbs up for Sarri. Forgive the boy and move on.”

“Meanwhile Solkjaer’s former teammates are saying the man should be given the job full time at United or face a mutiny.”

“Well, he has done well enough to merit the job. But how many times have we seen it in the past that interim coaches come and do wonders and as soon as they get the job full time things go South. The latest being Leicesters Shakespear and famously Chelsea’s Di Mateo? I would say they pursue the few top coaches available in the summer. Ultimately experiences always comes to bear.”

“Anyway, lets just consolidate fourth place tonight against Palace, even though by then we will be showing Agbonyibo who is king.”

“Yes bro. Just remember to do only as I say when the times comes.”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you know how to give a massage Chisco?”

“I sabi. I been dey massage our Igwe two times every month.”

“Is there anything you can’t do my champion?”

“I can do everything wey you want my sweet nurse.”

“Call me sweetie. Just sweetie.”

“Okay.”

“Have I not proven to you already that we are equals?”

“You don prove, sweetie.”

“Good. Now come and give me a massage.” Josephine tossed aside her wrapper and lay on her tummy completely nude. Chisco was aroused afresh, but he would not miss this opportunity to further impress her.

“You get oil?”

“Yes I have baby oil.”

“No, I mean coconut oil. Na de best oil to take rub body be dat.”

“Where will I get coconut oil from?”

“I bring plenty come give my broda. I go go him room go collect am.”

“Achike will not let you in my champion. You know that. Not now that he is newly married."

“Na me prepare de oil from village bring am come Lagos. Him no go stop me.”

He found the wrapper and covered the nurse and dashed out of the room before she could stop him. He met Achike’s door ajar. He pushed it and entered. Achike lay on the floor and there were flies buzzing around his shorts. The room stank of faeces.

“Brother, wetin dey do you?” Chisco said and went closer. Sure enough, Achike had soiled himself. “Wetin be dis brother?”

Achike could only groan in pain. He was also fighting tears.

“Your belle dey pain you? You get dysentery?”

Achike needed help. And before him was the only person in the world he could talk to. Achike managed to support himself on his elbow in the plank position and said: “Nwanne m…” he began, and tearfully told Chisco everything.

Right about the same time Sister Esther happened on the corridor and found Mr Kingsley smiling from ear to ear at something the little Togolese wh*re was telling him. What was happening in their compound!

The girl saw her face and straightened up and swung away in a manner that made her feel like a palm tree. Esther looked at Kingsley and then at the retreating Evae and said "And you too? You are not ashamed of yourself. Something that they have been passing around the whole Street. You whom I thought knew better."

Mr Kingsley sat back in front of his door and continued his reading.

"You will die for nothing, I promise you."

"Something must kill a man..."

Sister Esther stretched forth a hand and said "Hold it! don't use words reserved for real men. Brave men. Anuofia."

"No one ever fell in love without being a little brave - Mario Tommasello."

TO BE CONTINUED.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ClassicOG: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Not always enough.
Thanks for the update though
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chai....I can't fit wait till Sunday for update ooo embarassed

Thanks for the update Boss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wow I'm so happy Chisco is back. what will mama Tobi see?? I think a grown man in the body of a baby. I am not in support of what Irikefe and Castro are about to do.
Centino thank you very much.... I pray this next level be a better one oo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SPDAZZY(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
The real Katakata is about to start.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hatchetman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na d problem wit katakata b dat.. Update will never be enough
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by rufdan(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
I was opportune to have this kind of power pass down to me like the caretaker, I turn down the offer by my late dad. Sometimes I wish I had it but I am happy I never did. Thank you centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Can we stop guessing what will happen and just enjoy what the writer writes?! My guts tells me cos of those actions, he gets tempted to change his storyline. Yes we are allowed to ponder over things... things written (story told, not ones yet untold)
Analyze what’s written not what’s next.
My two cents tho.

Anyways, thank you Centino! Super cool! Now I can’t wait for Sunday!
Thank you really... Amazing as usual!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks for the update
See as plans dey fly everywhere smiley

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]I sense the ends of the Canaries is at end
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
irifeke and Castro, hope their mission will be safe. centino thanks for the midweek we really appreciate
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ehn Ehn, different plans in a single compound. Can't wait for what mama Akuna would see grin grin grin Let nothing happen to my Maya and Ndi please

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by moseph(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
thanks for the update centino
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by teresafaith: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
eyesofpearls:
Can we stop guessing what will happen and just enjoy what the writer writes?! My guts tells me cos of those actions, he gets tempted to change his storyline. Yes we are allowed to ponder over things... things written (story told, not ones yet untold)
Analyze what’s written not what’s next.
My two cents tho.

Anyways, thank you Centino! Super cool! Now I can’t wait for Sunday!
Thank you really... Amazing as usual!
I agree with you 100%

They keep suggesting rubbish, and now Centino is writing more of sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.