Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319764 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Rick9:
As e dey hot

Go vote o! cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TheStarsAlign: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:
Achike didn't escape after all...He ejaculated and fell asleep...Giving Evae enough time to do justice to his lose spermatozoa...And I kept wondering what Agbonyibo was doing to these men...Never in my wildest imagination would this have come across my mind...Agbonyibo is bad,too bad...

That sermon on sex,somewhere along the line, I got lost... Like its too vague to comprehend...I hope Mr Cosmos will throw more light on it in simpler terms sooner than later... It will be helpful..

I wonder the shock and unforseen circumstances this coming Saturday has in store for Nigerians...

If am to go by anything, Irikefe new self thinks before he acts...I don't see him changing now..He knows Mama Akunna too well...It's up to Centino tho...

BRAVO CENTINO..

I CAME LATE THOUGH BUT IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....

Honourable356

Same here
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Same here

All right. Just stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
centino happy election day pls I need the council of elders to discuss this election wella and cosmos should predict the winner.... na beg I dey beg
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Centino:

Go vote o! cheesy
Wow the great Centino quoted me,

I have not had the time to critic this ur work,
Soon i will find time, thanks for the mention
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YTderin(f): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Happy "Sunday", Centino.
I'm just hailing you o wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sharliz(f): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2019
I keep refreshing this page but I really don't know what is making me do that..... Centino help grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sconp: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2019
sharliz:
I keep refreshing this page but I really don't know what is making me do that..... Centino help grin grin
Oya goan sleep night haff come. Expect update later in the day.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by quinSonia(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2019
centino

abeg drop plenty updates today pls pls
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2019
I come dy think say today na Sunday, centino abeg is today Saturday or Sunday? answer me with an update biko
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dannybomb(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2019
I don position
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Dhavido(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Centino, I no go church today so na since morning I don dey refresh dey expect update like so.

I’m looking forward to the way you’ll talk about the presidential election as well as the caraba cup final between Chelsea and Mancity today
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
A PLAN

It did not start as a normal day on Katakata street. For once, there was no discernable routine for inhabitants. Most had already made up their minds what they wanted to do. Those who wanted to go and vote were the first to queue up at the bathroom. Most ensured their phones were fully charged for social media activities. Those who were thankful for a free day to sleep in only went to the backyard to pee and then returned to their rooms. Then in the evening, they all gathered to talk about election day.

“Please who is winning?”

“We don't know for sure. #AtikuIsWinning and #BuhariIsWinning are trending. We should at least wait for the state by state results before we begin to get excited.”

“Who do you think will win Mr Cosmas?”

“For me, it is inconsequential at this point. I am rather more concerned about some of the goings on, particularly the killings that have taken place. We woke to the news of the shooting of a PDP agent in Rivers. There have since been more deaths in Rivers. Particularly heart-wrenching was that of the twenty-five year old man in Oyo. Did you see his distraught family on Channels? Then the thuggery in Lagos. How do you see all that and believe there will be a credible winner?”

“You see why me I stayed back at home? What’s the point? If you are lucky not to be killed your votes get stolen and destroyed.”

“It is instructive to note that there are no deaths recorded in the north. As early as 2 am, men, women, children, and cows were already at the polling units. But we here in the south are all over the place killing ourselves, for an election between two northerners.”

“President Jonathan in 2015 admonished that his ambition was not worth the blood of any Nigerian. We saw how it went. I can’t remember any deaths. But this president, in issuing that threat with loss of life sowed the seed for what has happened.”

“But he only said those that snatched ballot boxes!”

“You say that to a security team that understands English. We know the proclivities of our armed law enforcement agencies. There is evidence of soldiers shooting at people in Rivers State. It did not happen in 2015.”

“And you blame Buhari for it?”

“The words that we speak, they are spirit and they are life. Once a word is uttered, its creative powers sends your volition into existence in creation. What was wrong with saying anyone caught in election malpractice will face the full wrath of the law? Life and death are in the power of the tongue."

“I don’t understand this aswear.”

“What don’t you understand? The man said anybody caught snatching ballot boxes will pay with their lives. Immediately the blood-sucking demons in the land heard it and woke up. Things began happening. Thugs picked up their guns and their knives. Soldiers began shooting in Rivers State. Once those words were uttered it was inevitable that there would be deaths. Snatching of ballot boxes is a way of life in Naija. And these uniformed gunmen just like to shoot. Didn't you see the custom’s man the other day? How about the everyday accidental discharge of the police? Soldiers nko? I stayed back home because I knew that even an attempt to stand and defend one’s vote could be interpreted as snatching of ballot box. I no wan die. Our uniformed armed men are maniacs and the most powerful man in the land should know that and choose his words well.”

Mr Cosmas smiled at Josiah. He could not have put in simpler terms. “Anyway”, he continued “The disenfranchisement of the Igbos, the deliberate shutting out of opposition agents from collation centres, the burning of materials in Osun INEC, just go to cast a dark cloud over proceedings.”

“Both major parties are guilty. A man spoke of being offered 3k to vote by both PDP and APC agents and he did not know what to do.”

“PDP rigging of elections is legendary. The late Yar’Adua himself admitted as much. And the present APC and PDP and two sides of the same coin. It is essentially dog eat dog. May the stronger dog win. I only want to look at the few positives from the process. The strides of Banky W. The resolve of the people of Kwara. It just go to show that there is hope for us after all. Within only three months our gorimapa Chris Brown was able to shake a long-standing table and almost broke the leg. It means people will listen if you have something to say. The Saraki fiefdom is being decimated by common people. Did you see the videos? The Otoge movement? It is proof indeed that power belongs to the people.”

“The same should just happen in Lagos. We are tired of Tinubu.”

“Man came out to ask us if it was our business that there were bullion vans in his home. Is it your money? He asked. Why can’t we just rally round Jimi Agbaje and repeat Kwara here?”

“It is only a matter of time. The Kwara one did not happen overnight. Like I said, look at Banky. I can imagine more progressives joing the MDP for 2023 and there could be an earthquake in Lagos.”

“They shoud just be wise and align with the PDP. With a problem that size, we don't want to see any more Fela Durotoye or Sowore or Kingsley Moghalu. Imagine Fela Durotoye against Oluremi Tinubu for Senate? He could have floored her. Do you know how much of a stride that could have been? But the dude with his celebrated 900 thousand followers on Twitter woke up and decided to be president. Banky gets all my respect in this election. It is the only thing to cheer for me.”

“Anyway, let’s wait for the official results. I’m done speculating. I’m sad for the dead.”

"May they rest in peace."

"Do not wish the dead to rest in peace."

"Why, Mr Cosmas?"

Mr Zubi then whispered something in the ears of Mr Cosmas.

"Topic for another day," he said. Then he and Mr Zubi excused themselves and left the gathering.

They left for the hospital to meet with Papa Efe. Papa Efe’s bandages had now been removed and he was noticably upbeat. The two men dragged two plastic chairs from adjoining beds and sat close to the old man.

“Thank you as you come to see me,” he said.

“You’re welcome Papa Efe. I hope you are better now?”

“Yes. I will soon get discharge. Na bee bite me no be moto jam me.”

“Yes, but it was a vicious attack. Strange.”

“Hmmm, na so I see am my brothers.”

There was a moment of silence before Papa Efe spoke again.

“I know say na something bring you people here. but I wonder what is it wey you cannot wait for me to come house.”

Cosmas and Zubi looked at each other. It was not unusual for each to defer to the other when it came to who spoke first. Cosmas decided to give the honour to Zubi this time, afterall, he was he most affected by their concern.

“We know you are coming back soon, Papa Efe. But this can barely wait, and being able to talk at a neutral location is also something we needed to take advantage of.”

“I dey hear you.”

“We are worried about something.”

“What is it?”

“Strange things are happening in the compound. Strange behaviours are manifesting. I will be surprised if you have not noticed, but we thought it was important for us to come and put heads with you to find a solution.”

“I dey hear.”

“It is Agbonyibo.”

Papa Efe would have maintained the same demeanor if he was told that Buhari was the president of Nigeria.

“You don’t seem surprised sir.”

“I be old man. If something fit surprise me now that mean say I no live my life well.”

“He is using his wife and daughter as sex traps. My son and I have been victims. Alhaji Sirika has come and been with his wife in that compound. He smiles too much for comfort, appears docile, but clearly there is an evil motive about him going by these activities. Where did he come from and what is he doing in our compound?”

Papa Efe nodded slowly and kept his gaze on the window overlooking the hospital car park.

“So what una dey think?”

“These are not normal behaviors. You know how we live. Our lives intertwine because of our misfortune to be sharing the most intimate of things through no fault of ours. We know we are poor, but at least before now we could say we had peace of mind. But what we are seeing now is dangerous. Our children are in that compound.”

“Papa Efe" Mr. Cosmas spoke for the first time. “We want to go to the landlord and lay bare our concern. He clearly has some affinity with the man. He brought him to the compound. He may have something to tell us. He has also avoided the house since that unfortunate situation. Who knows, he may also need help. Together we can solve this problem.”

“Indeed. I am also thinking that the man may even be an illegal immigrant. We could petition the authorities to remove him not just from our compound but from our country. He needs to be far away from normal people.”

“He is from an ECOWAS country. There is economic cooperation within the subregion. He may have the right to be here.”

“Then why are the Ghanaians sending our people away every day from their country? The most recent one last week. They cited prostitution and other social vices as the reason. Ecomonic cooperation means trade, not immigration.”

“You have a point there Mr Zubi.”

Papa Efe kept quiet and listened as the men spoke grammar. He already knew what he was going to do about Agbonyibo.

“So Papa Efe. Let’s accord the owner of the compound who is also directly affected by this the regard he deserves by first going to him. If he does nothing, then we report Agbonyibo. Knowing our authorities, we don’t even need to explain too much. We just grease their palms and they will come and throw him out so that we can have our peace again.”

“Alright. When dem discharge me, we will go.”

“Thanks, Papa Efe. We knew we could count on you.”

“But one thing. My son Efe. Help me put eye for him before I come back. He dey act before he think. He no like Agbonyibo and I know say him can something stupid.”

“Okay, I will talk to him and let him know we have this one covered,” Mr Cosmas said.

“Okay, thank you.”

Irikefe returned to the compound in a hurry. He walked straight into the corridor but stopped short when he saw Achike coming out of Agbonyibo’s room. Mama Akunna’s words came rushing: “him dey fvck man for nyash.” He had earier seen his wife and daughter in front of their shop. That meant Achike had spent time alone with Agbonyibo. That toad that had always dreamt of marrying Princess Diana would be just the perfect prey for Agbonyibo if he was really so inclined. Irikefe stopped and watched him. He looked like an accident victim who woke up and realized he could manage to walk. There was difficulty in movement. Pain mixed with shock.

Achike opened the door and entered his room. He coud not dare to sit. He touched his shorts and saw that he was leaking semen and faeces together. He did not know it at the time but his anal sphincter had been damaged. What was he going to do now? Should he go to the hospital? What would he tell them? Should he report to the police? He could just imagine a conversation with a police officer:

“Oga wetin you say happen to you?”

“A man raped me.”

“Talk am again.”

“I said a man forced himself on me.”

“Dem fvck you?”

“I was raped.”

“For where?”

“Where I live.”

“How him take rape you?”

“He forced himself on me.”

“Where hin fvck you?”

“For goodness sake officer where would a homosexual attacker attack?”

“You mean say man like you keep you for ground fvck you for nyash?”

“Officer he is a rapist.”

“Him use gun?”

“No.”

“Him use knife?”

“No.”

“Him beat you?”

“Not quite.”

“So him no beat you. Him no use gun. Him no use knife.”

“He pinned me down with uncommon strength officer. It is still a mystery but I could not move a muscle and he sodomized me.”

“Which style him do?”

“What sort of stupid question is that?”

“I wan know the style wey him do wey you no fit run as you no get power to fight, as you big reach.”

“Officer, It is not difficult to accertain for a fact that I have been sodomised. My anus is leaking. I am not homosexual. Even if I was, this happened without my consent and when you are raped you don’t talk about style.”

“Okay oga, see why I dey ask you. As I see the thing, the only way wey man fit put preek for another man nyash na from back, like doggy style. If person dey do you doggy style, you fit take off na. I no understand how you stand there dem hammer you finish den you come here come dey say yenyenyen den fvck my nyash.”

Achike shook his head. Agbonyibo had lifted his two legs and bent him in two. He was first concerned with the weight of his thighs on his stomach as he could barely breath. Then for good thirty minutes the ape drilled his skywards anus with what felt like a hot pipe before pumping warm semen into him. After that Agbonyibo only said “Thank you my inlaw. If you dey go make you close the door.”

He left Achike alone in the room and went to the toilet at the backyard. Agbonyibo saw Irikefe stopping to study Achike as Achike left the room. Agbonyibo did not like the look on the boy’s face.

There was a gentle knock on the door and before he could open his mouth the door opened and Evae walked in. Achike shouted “Jesus!” and fell on his knees and brought his two hands together in supplication.

“Please go. I beg you in the name of the mighty Jesus of Nazareth.”

“My husband!”

“Angel Michael!” Achike cried. “Chineke nyere m aka!”

“What you say dear?” Evae said and moved closer to him. As she stretched her hand to touch him Achike passed out.

Irikefe was restless. He needed to put his plans into action. But he needed an ally or two. Then he thought of Castro nd went over to their self contained.

The boy was still jaded. This was not the Castro he knew. He asked his mother if he could have time alone with Castro.

“So that you could tell him what?”

“Aunty, you know that we young people have our own language.”

“I am only stepping out because I intended to go and see Esther. If anything happens to my son you will see me.”

“Nothing will happen to him ma” Irikefe assured her.

When she left irikefe nudged Cstro and said “Yeye boy. Okay it is just the two of us. Talk to me man. Wetin dey do you? Wetin make you go drink sniper? You dey crase? You wan die?”

Castro glared at him and then looked away. He was spread on his father’s armchair like an ancient tribal king, shirtless. He picked up a hand fan and started to fan himself.

“I know you this boy. You just siddon here dey chop wetin you like. See as your belle don dey big. I know say na anything you want your mama dey give you. And your papa kuku be mugu before.”

That brought light into his eyes and a smile to his lips.

“Okay my guy. Snap out of this man. You were depressed. Sh*t happens. I know Evae had something to do with it.”

“Please don’t mention that name,” Castro hissed.

“The babe, her mother, and her father are demons" Irikefe said.

Castro scoffed.

“I know they trapped you. Your suicide attempt wasn’t ordinary. Now the question is, do you want to sit here in defeat and self-pity? Alright, I understand that being like this you can eat cow leg and salad and nkwobi every day if you want. But don’t get used to it man, soon your parents will be tired. Get up and fight. Don’t let that bitch and her family get away with it.”

Irikefe could see Castro’s heart rate increasing though his bare chest.

“Niggars like us don’t give up. How that crooked monkey go come from Burkina Faso come dey intimidate us for here? Who tell am say Naija dey carry lass? Guy, stand up make we do something. I get plan. Better plan wey you go like!”

“Plan?”

“Yes, plan. I know wetin I go do that bastard and him go take night run comot for this country.”

“I want to kill Evae.”

“Leave am. Make we take care of him papa.”

“She destroyed me.”

“She no destroy you anything.”

“My dick no dey stand again.”

“Talk true!”

“I swear.”

“She has to have the antidote. We have to get her and make her to restore it.”

“And I will test it on her.”

“E be like say you really wan die Castro."

“I no go die. I go rub anointing oil before I do am.”

“Badt guy!”

“Na one pastor wey my mama and Esther bring bless the oil for me. E say make I dey use am rub the dick.”

“You told him?”

“I had to.”

“Does your father know?”

“I don’t talk to that goat.”

“And your mum?”

“How I go tell my mama dat kind thing?”

Irikefe thought for a minute and said “Guy, you go drink beer?”

“I don’t want to go out.”

“Don’t be silly man!”

“You get money?”

“Yes.”

“Where you thief am?”

“You go drink abi you no go drink?”

Castro stood and began to look for his shirt.

“I will also tell you what my plan is for that crooked bastard Agbonyibo.”

Mama Willy willy saw Irikefe and Castro marching out of the compound. Castro looked like his old self again. What did that rascal tell him? She was ashamed to realize that she was so glad to see Castro up again that it did not matter where they were going. They could even go to the club again and chase girls and do whatever they wanted. Anything, if it meant that her son was up and about again. “Praise the lord” she said and raised her hands to the heavens.

That night was calm an breezy. They had light. There were no generator noises. The family met on the roof. The little canary could not wait to speak.

“What did you do to him father?”

“I am your king.”

“What did you do to him?”

“What you always knew I would do to him.”

“You destroyed him.”

“You exaggerate.”

“What have you now done to me?”

“You behaved out of character little princess. You are not supposed to enjoy being with him.”

“I was in the flesh. He was good. You enjoy being with your men all the time.”

“I have earned the right to. And I have no emotions.”

“What do you call anger and jealousy?"

"It is not the same thing."

"I earned the right to enjoy being with him. I have always delivered.”

“You are not yet ready.”

“I have been fvcking men for you since I was eight!”

“I say you are not yet ready. Your behavior now proves me right.”

“Why were you not gentle? You were supposed to goad him into it. He was supposed to warm to it and accept it. But you pulverized him. He cannot even sit down now!"

“He will be alright.”

“I am not alright.”

“You are losing focus.”

“My king. That was the only man that made me feel that way. The others finish before they even begin and they will tell me it is because of my extreme beauty. I never knew I could feel that way.”

“What does that mean?”

“Let me have a normal life with him and I will still do your bidding as mum does.”

“When does he start to deteriorate?”

“Don’t change the topic.”

“Answer me!”

“Nothing will happen to him.”

“Why?”

“When I went to see him he fainted in my arms. Then I knew I had lost him. The least I could do was to cleanse him.”

The little canary then felt a change in the atmosphere and looked up and saw that the large canary had turned into flames and produced extreme heat such that even when the volition came to flee back into her body it saw that it was devoid of all its essence under that intense heat. If they had left it alone at that moment, it knew that that would have been the end of its existence. It opened its wings and placed it’s beak on the zinc and said “I’m sorry my king. I am not worthy to be in your presence.”

“If you go near him again you will never see the sun nor the moon again.”

“As you wish my king.”

“You will find another target.”

“As you wish my king.”

“Who is next?”

“Mr. Kingsley. The one they call The Undertaker.”

“Mr. Kingsley it is then.”

TO BE CONTINUED.

31 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dhavido:
Centino, I no go church today so na since morning I don dey refresh dey expect update like so.

I’m looking forward to the way you’ll talk about the presidential election as well as the caraba cup final between Chelsea and Mancity today

Chai, because of the election I no even remember the games. Anyway, we go do postmortem by Wednesday. Will try for a midweek update because of the election results wey suppose don enter by then.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Jennypharb1: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Centino:

Chai, because of the election I no even remember the games. Anyway, we go do postmortem by Wednesday. Will try for a midweek update because of the election results wey suppose don enter by then.

Baba, thanks for the updates, been reading onthelow for a while now, just wanted to say you're doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Dhavido(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Centino:

You’re the real boss bro. Really enjoyed the update but your description of Achike’s situation after he got drilled was so detailed and hilarious at the same time

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chai Centino how u take dey think all these things sef.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by swiz123(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
You are good man.... You are good.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kayqueue: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Crazy, really crazy, scary, really scary sh*t going on I'm Katakata. I pity Irikefe and hope he doesn't burn himself

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by noni14(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nice One
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayobami7(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
hmmm Centino Na Baba

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by quinSonia(f): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
centino
oh my gosh

pls drop more pls

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ClassicOG: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
So centino, u no vote?
Thanks for the update anyway
cant wait till wednesday

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maryamuwane: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks Centino, today's update is. Really interesting and I love the analysis. But as usual, I'm not satisfied cheesy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Anonymous347(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
I hate agbonfineboy with passion!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LadySarah: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
very sad for Achike.I hopw he speaks up.Very unfoetunate he ejaculated and now the female demon is falling for him.
Pls Chisco,Go and help your bro.''Iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu''

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
LadySarah:
very sad for Achike.I hopw he speaks up.Very unfoetunate he ejaculated and now the female demon is falling for him.
Pls Chisco,Go and help your bro.''Iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu''
Read through again...... She is falling for him cause he did otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Centino... Thanks for this update.

My advice to you as fan, create a blog for your stories.

You will have proper control over your contents.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LadySarah: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
KpagoGIN:

Read through again...... She is falling for him cause he did otherwise.

I know but he eventually did After All the acrobatic style he did on her.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
I know Evae will fall for Achike...
oga Centino am I permitted to say I love you
thanks for making my Sunday... I am OBIdiently ATIKUlated

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
I sense war irikefe and Castro vs evae and papa efe vs the white canary
And I sense centino voted buhari
Papa Efe would have maintained the same demeanor if he was told that Buhari was the president

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chikzyet(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
I knew it!!!
Evae has fallen for Achike d toad,Toad see fine princess only that he won't come out alive.but i doubt if Evae will listen to her father. Love itself is strange and happens when it is least expected. She will go against her Father's wish.

I foresee a mistake on the part if tbe Agboyinbo's.He moves too fast on his victims,from castro to Achike n now to Mr Kingsley.sister Esther no go gree.combined with Mr Kingsley's saying ,na war of sayings n prayers.

Trust Efe,he's looking for a back cover n Castro na him go receive whatever punishment Efe go receive na Castro go still chop am.

Thanks for d Election update n also for d update.
I throw way salute Centino.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.