Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One (2302 Views)

Have You Seen This Sex Position? / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One by decentgist: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
There is this new s*x position that people are talking about now – its called the Cowpoke.
The position, which is intended to give maximum comfort and pleasure for the woman, has the woman on top – and the man on the bottom – with his legsup.
Because the man is in a legs-up/submissive position, some men are not comfortable getting in this position
read more http://www.decentgist.com/2017/06/men-are-refusing-to-try-out-this-new-sx.html
Re: Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin

OGA OMO OYA BABA...all i want is a position that will make me carry octuplets after that crazy acrobats grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One by Sagamaje(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
U see

1 Like

Re: Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One by GMBITLY(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

OGA OMO OYA BABA...all i want is a position that will make me carry octuplets after that crazy acrobats grin

HAHAHAHA
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. kwatinue!
Re: Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
GMBITLY:

HAHAHAHA
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. kwatinue!

grin

Still searching for that best position grin
Re: Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One by GMBITLY(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Still searching for that best position grin

will help you in the search only cool
Re: Can You Try This Sex Position With Your Loves One by theNOISEmaker: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sagamaje:
U see
chai! Nigerians no go kill people oo

(1) (Reply)

Virgins And Masturbation / How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? / Help! Caught The Marriage Bug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.