Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. (2584 Views)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
One thing that ladies in Nigeria do not understand or fail to understand when they come across rich guys is that, These rich guys have financial standard.
some ladies find solace in Nollywood, they feel that that rich guy will come all the way down, leave all the rich self made ladies in their hood and then come to their village to marry them.
Listen girl, you cannot be broke and still depend on your parents for recharge cards and you expect that hard working cute guy to date you.
Broke ladies should stop living in Nollywood.
this is reality and no hard working Nigeria guy will want to date and get married to a broke girl.
Guys need ladies that can fend for themselves, guys appreciates and respect ladies that work and are financially capable of their needs.
Little wonder people like don jazzy are still unmarried, its because most ladies that claims to love him are broke and they want his money.
Can you ladies not see how he tries to woo Linda ikeji?
Its because Linda is rich and it suits the status of don jazzy.
Linda will not love him because of his money for she has made her money.
So Nigeria ladies needs to work hard and stop praying for rich guys..
Iron attracts iron.
money attract Money.
class attract class.
If you need a hard working guy, then you too must work hard.
Unless if you want that hard working guy to start using you as his punching bag.
Guys respect hard working ladies,
so Nigeria ladies, stop being broke and a pest and start making your money.
No hardworking guy will date a broke girl..
cc lalasticlala and mynd44

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by INTROVERT(f): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
angry
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry
The truth is bitter right?
cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by nikkypearl(f): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
The same way naija guys also need to understand that rich,hardworking nd classy women also have standards.cool grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by finalboss(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
nice one
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Cholls(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
my brother's lets show them.........pepe them
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by dacovajnr: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
One chilled Campari for you Op,but remember to take on em one after the other when they come for your head..i go dey watch from the mango tree

Baami Lefulefu abeg bring popcorn.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok...next
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
finalboss:
nice one
thanks bro..
this ladies want to reap from where they did not sow..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
One chilled Campari for you Op,but remember to take on em one after the other when they come for your head..i go dey watch from the mango tree

Baami Lefulefu abeg bring popcorn.

lol they dare not come because I've shamed them already..
though the broke ones might come for my head.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Olasco93: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Males 8-0 Females
We go win dem Home & Away.
Who say we no go win o fire, katapult fire her thread o fire, ayamatanga fire her post o fire...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
The same way naija guys also need to understand that rich,hardworking nd classy women also have standards.cool grin
exactly but you know that the numbers of broke ladies that are at the mercy of hardworking guys is 99/100

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Gourdoinc(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
you know women are generally limited in reasoning Especially when it comes to logical reasoning. nevertheless I feel sometimes they should be allowed to enjoy themselves. by the way we all know ignorance is bliss. if she seeks a rich man to complement her status. then she very well has that right and should exercise it. maybe when she is rejected alot of times by the so- called rich men because she doesn't measure up to the more beautiful and supple graduating 16 year olds blossoming into adulthood every year. then she will realise what this thread is trying to say. anything else said Here will seem an affront on their rights to reasoning foolishly.

do not spare them the bliss ignorance gives. they are correct. women 60 : men 0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by H2Ossss(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna come in here ohhh... See what you have started.... My humble self can't marry a broke girl though.... grin
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
exactly but you know that the numbers of broke ladies that are at the mercy of hardworking guys is 99/100
How you take arrive at that figure
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by brandydaniells(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
but you, your thread ,the ladies the standard, all of u are mad angry
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Because the one percent remaining are either ladies from rich homes, ladies that works for their own money.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by H2Ossss(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:

Be honest with yourself dear... 99% of girls are waiting for that guythat will take them off life of poverty .... While 99% of guys hustle and wait for no woman
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Now you know money attracts money?why then were you guys crying on the other thread. You guys are becoming very predictable here.

Go for whoever you feel you deserve, as long as the person feels you deserve him or her too.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
H2Ossss:
Labyna come in here ohhh... See what you have started.... My humble self can't marry a broke girl though.... grin
broke ladies will turn guys to father of many nations by force.. by making you cater for the financial responsibilities of her entire family members..
you will hear things like baby, my uncle's son has not paid his school fees..
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
H2Ossss:

Be honest with yourself dear... 99% of girls are waiting for that guythat will take them off life of poverty .... While 99% of guys hustle and wait for no woman
gbam.. exactly bro..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Sierusvirus(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nice one op, when a broke girl is opportune to date a rich guy and it doesn't lead to marriage all because he has seen that her broke mentality will affect him in the future, all he needs do is to dump her.
That moment, she assumes she has gotten a standard. BROKE STANDARD.
The solution to all dis issue of broke will be resolved when we GUYS stop giving the said broke girls ATTENTION cos that's your weapon, it's will help them trace where they are coming from and maintain Dere level if they don't want to work hard.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Fadiga24(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
What I know is that I am going to marry out of love.

If anybody is coming after me because of money, thunder fire that person angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Sierusvirus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fadiga24:

You are on point bro.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fadiga24:

Bro these days we can't tell the difference between fake and real love but why a Lady with her own money is the best for marriage is that the guy will feel secure about the marriage.. no stress, coming together to think and plan for the future..
But ladies that comes for you because of your money won't plan the future with you, all they know is the latest designers in town, buy this and buy that.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
On a serious note, aren't you guys tired of creating different broke threads?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
[s]
H2Ossss:

[/s]
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
vicfuntop:
On a serious note, aren't you guys tired of creating different broke threads?
The ladies keep calling us broke and in reality we are responsible for the cash they used in subscribing their sim cards..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Fadiga24(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Bro these days we can't tell the difference between fake and real love but why a Lady with her own money is the best for marriage is that the guy will feel secure about the marriage.. no stress, coming together to think and plan for the future..
But ladies that comes for you because of your money won't plan the future with you, all they know is the latest designers in town, buy this and buy that.
This will be waiting for her grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by mofeoluwadassah: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kadashian Goes Topless In A New Photo / How To Make Guys Spend On You / Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.