Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. (2582 Views)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fadiga24:

This will be waiting for her grin
lmao where is lalasticlala and mynd44 self?
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
One thing that ladies in Nigeria do not understand or fail to understand when they come across rich guys is that, These rich guys have financial standard.
some ladies find solace in Nollywood, they feel that that rich guy will come all the way down, leave all the rich self made ladies in their hood and then come to their village to marry them.
Listen girl, you cannot be broke and still depend on your parents for recharge cards and you expect that hard working cute guy to date you.
Broke ladies should stop living in Nollywood.
this is reality and no hard working Nigeria guy will want to date and get married to a broke girl.
Guys need ladies that can fend for themselves, guys appreciates and respect ladies that work and are financially capable of their needs.
Little wonder people like don jazzy are still unmarried, its because most ladies that claims to love him are broke and they want his money.
Can you ladies not see how he tries to woo Linda ikeji?
Its because Linda is rich and it suits the status of don jazzy.
Linda will not love him because of his money for she has made her money.
So Nigeria ladies needs to work hard and stop praying for rich guys..
Iron attracts iron.
money attract Money.
class attract class.
If you need a hard working guy, then you too must work hard.
Unless if you want that hard working guy to start using you as his punching bag.
Guys respect hard working ladies,
so Nigeria ladies, stop being broke and a pest and start making your money.
No hardworking guy will date a broke girl..
cc lalasticlala and mynd44
Inna nice counter thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Daeylar(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
so it pained you guys so much that you had to make a counter thread

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Daeylar:
so it pained you guys so much that you had to make a counter thread
nooo my sis
Just for fun i am sure grin wink
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tahrah:
The same way naija guys also need to understand that rich,hardworking nd classy women also have standards.cool grin
abi everybody have standards
What is yours grin
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Daeylar(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
greyboy5000:
nooo my sis
Just for fun i am sure grin wink

I'm just looking at you guys, undecided undecided

lol, you all are still saying the same thing, everybody is allowed to date who they want
if the op doesn't want to date broke girls and says he is allowed to then lubyna wants you guys to know that some ladies don't want to date broke men and they should also be allowed to. cool
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
That thread must have pained you to your soul so bad that you had to open this thread grin But learn from lubelyn abi what's her name, she struck y'all with hard facts. But stop being clouded by irrational anger for a moment and Listen to the message in that post. It wasn't supposed to rile you up.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm just looking at you guys, undecided undecided

lol, you all are still saying the same thing, everybody is allowed to date who they want
if the op doesn't want to date broke girls and says he is allowed to then lubyna wants you guys to know that some ladies don't want to date broke men and they should also be allowed to. cool
lol
I don't want to argue again jare
But the counter thread just for fun grin
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The ladies keep calling us broke and in reality we are responsible for the cash they used in subscribing their sim cards..

I feel that's because you meet recharge card girls. Just give the brokeness a rest. Okay!

1 Like

This is the type of thread that'll stroke the egos of NL smelly boys grin Look at them on this thread already, praising the bleach bleach OP when most of them are living in penury grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
vicfuntop:

I feel that's because you meet recharge card girls. Just give the brokeness a rest. Okay!
No I'm not dating recharge card girls..
I date ladies that are capable of buying their own little things like smartphones..
Anyway let us give broke ness rest.
grin
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No I'm not dating recharge card girls..
I date ladies that are capable of buying their own little things like smartphones..
Anyway let us give broke ness rest.
grin

Good
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
This is the type of thread that'll stroke the egos of NL smelly boys grin Look at them on this thread already, praising the bleach bleach OP when most of them are living in penury grin grin grin
Why are you in pains because of the thread?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by NaeChris: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thats the reality with a realistic example. Broke girls attracts broke guys and vice versa. From observation and survey, more than 80% of Nigerian ladies in particular depend on their guys for almost everything (whether na cause i noo know), this implies that such percentage of ladies are indeed broke. How would you know them? They avoid guys who are working towards financial buoyancy and stability, from their statement you know them. Eg, ''say no to broke guys'' etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
NaeChris:
Thats the reality with a realistic example. Broke girls attracts broke guys and vice versa. From observation and survey, more than 80% of Nigerian ladies in particular depend on their guys for almost everything (whether na cause i noo know), this implies that such percentage of ladies are indeed broke. How would you know them? They avoid guys who are working towards financial buoyancy and stability, from their statement you know them. Eg, ''say no to broke guys'' etc.
lol exactly bro, you said it all..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by NaeChris: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol exactly bro, you said it all..
Baba truth no dey sweet, but we need to talk am.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by jhudit(f): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
NaeChris:

Very true, because more than 80% of Nigerian guys are rich.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:

Very true, because more than 80% of Nigerian guys are rich.
99% of them are hard workers..
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
greyboy5000:
abi everybody have standards What is yours grin
You wouldn't wanna know.tongue
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by jhudit(f): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
99% of them are hard workers..
Very true again.
Your Maths teacher did a good job.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:

Very true again.
Your Maths teacher did a good job.
well the truth they say is better.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
counter thread ba? grin
...meanwhile

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
One chilled Campari for you Op,but remember to take on em one after the other when they come for your head..i go dey watch from the mango tree

Baami Lefulefu abeg bring popcorn.

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by NairalandCS(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerian ladies always wanting to play the victim.

Meanwhile lefulefu gimme small popcorn. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Playaa: 1:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Goats Attracts Goats... angry

Same way ; birds with same feathers flock together.
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
You wouldn't wanna know.tongue
I want to know
That is why I asked grin
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Daeylar(f): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2017
greyboy5000:
lol
I don't want to argue again jare
But the counter thread just for fun grin
wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Fadiga24(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
That thread must have pained you to your soul so bad that you had to open this thread grin But learn from lubelyn abi what's her name, she struck y'all with hard facts. But stop being clouded by irrational anger for a moment and Listen to the message in that post. It wasn't supposed to rile you up.

angry
Re: Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. by Fadiga24(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Fabulocity:

You sound very pained, hope you are alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

S£x, Drugs And Being An Agbera (18+) / How To Make Guys Spend On You / Age 30 But Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.