Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders (3403 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / I'm Confused. I Need Help / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey fear that thing them call love. Most times I feel it doesn't exist. Maybe its cos of my upbringing.

There is love, i know there is but its just so rare. Free your heart of whatever impression your upbringing has given you. kiss kiss
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2017
escodotman:
Young man, hope you wont be making a mistake. Besides, you havent said anything about asking the new bae out or not! Or have you just been watching her in fantasy alone? Anyways, what you are experiencing is normal (crush) but remember that loyalty is very important in any relationship. The new bae may not have those qualities you and your parents love in your real bae
We're friend already. I mean close one. But I haven't told her anything for now
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2017
escodotman:
Young man, hope you wont be making a mistake. Besides, you havent said anything about asking the new bae out or not! Or have you just been watching her in fantasy alone? Anyways, what you are experiencing is normal (crush) but remember that loyalty is very important in any relationship. The new bae may not have those qualities you and your parents love in your real bae
Thanks, thanks for not making jest of it
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

There is love, i know there is but its just so rare. Free your heart of whatever impression your upbringing has given you. kiss kiss
Lol, I feel someone who claims to love someone shouldn't hurt the person. Once you hurt me, I strike out love.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Adekanmi93:
my brother, I will advise you to pray over it, do not loss the best for the worse, ask God to show you ur will. sometimes a woman can loss attractive but may be a threat to u or may be a agent of devil, just pray brother, it is well
God bless you for this valuable advice.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I feel someone who claims to love someone shouldn't hurt the person. Once you hurt me, I strike out love.

You know at times, our loved ones hurt us unintentionally, some do it intentionally to save us from impending dangers. Love and understanding work together, we have to see whoever we choose to love as a part of us. Do you hurt yourself on a normal day? Yeah. Would you strike yourself/love out because of that? Nope. So if someone I love hurts me and there are genuine reasons for that, I'll definitely give him a second chance. Love also forgives. kiss
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

You know at times, our loved ones hurt us unintentionally, some do it intentionally to save us from impending dangers. Love and understanding work together, we have to see whoever we choose to love as a part of us. Do you hurt yourself on a normal day? Yeah. Would you strike yourself/love out because of that? Nope. So if someone I love hurts me and there are genuine reasons for that, I'll definitely give him a second chance. Love also forgives. kiss
I feel weird sometimesgrin
My problem is, cos of my softness I get depressed when hurt. In that depressed state, unforgiveness steps in. In that state I can do anything. Most times I overreact to minor issues. Reason I like to be all alone. I only interact with someone I truly love and feel the person loves me.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by oodua1stson: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Common sense fall on you
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by teehamzat(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why do you allow much pain reflect in your words, you use lines potraying being unmarried...am i missing something? sad
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Why do you allow much pain reflect in your words, you use lines potraying being unmarried...am i missing something? sad
Pls, don't quote me next time, I don't want una wahala. I talk to only my fam here.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I feel weird sometimesgrin
My problem is, cos of my softness I get depressed when hurt. In that depressed state, unforgiveness steps in. In that state I can do anything. Most times I overreact to minor issues. Reason I like to be all alone. I only interact with someone I truly love and feel the person loves me.

Lmaoooo.

It's okay to feel weird, it's like the main thing for me. I don't care about your kinda weirdness, just be different from the norms biko. cheesy wink

I only get depressed when I'm broke angry tongue. I used to be soft, you get used, trampled upon, betrayed but when you make up your mind to bounce back, mehnnnn! It's crazie and thrilling. wink

Like I'll always tell people, know your worth, understand you deserve the best of everything and happiness. Now, choose your friends, keep that circle very small because not everyone you see smiling at you want the best and that happiness you deserve for you. While doing this, keep it at the back of your mind that you might get hurt, prepare yourself for it. If that eventually happens, you mop over it for few days, pick lessons from it and move on living that happy life. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by MrHenshaw: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
24years old guy and an undergraduate in U.i. I've been dating a ladyfor more than a year now. I've introduced her to my parent, and my parent love her so much that they always talk about her. But suddenly her love started to fade away from my heart. I must confess to you, since the day I saw a lady in my school I've not been able to focus on anything without her thought crossing my mind. I tried to eliminate her from my heart so that I'll face the former one, but it seems totally impossible. I've been battling with this thought since three months ago. And it's affecting my life negatively because I've not been able to concentrate on anything I laid my hand on. I'm someone that cherish loyalty and I'm feeling some how relunctant to drop the former lady but the fact remain that her love is fading away from my heart. And the new Lady, her thought has completely filled my heart.

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT!!!! I NEED YOUR SINCERE ADVICE

And you said you need help when you need sense and self control.

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooo.

It's okay to feel weird, it's like the main thing for me. I don't care about your kinda weirdness, just be different from the norms biko. cheesy wink

I only get depressed when I'm broke angry tongue. I used to be soft, you get used, trampled upon, betrayed but when you make up your mind to bounce back, mehnnnn! It's crazie and thrilling. wink

Like I'll always tell people, know your worth, understand you deserve the best of everything and happiness. Now, choose your friends, keep that circle very small because not everyone you see smiling at you want the best and that happiness you deserve for you. While doing this, keep it at the back of your mind that you might get hurt, prepare yourself for it. If that eventually happens, you mop over it for few days, pick lessons from it and movie on living that happy life. kiss kiss
Lol at been used and trampled upon. People take undue advantage of yougrin. I'm getting more bold and tough tho. Its becoming a huge problem to me. Let's discuss in private. I want to clear something to you.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol at being used and trampled upon. People take undue advantage of yougrin. I'm getting more bold and tough tho. Its becoming a huge problem to me. Let's discuss in private. I want to clear something to you.

Lol. Toughness does it Maami wink

Alright, Pm?
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by teehamzat(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Pls, don't quote me next time, I don't want una wahala. I talk to only my fam here.
Even seun can't tell me who/who not to quote...seriously is that what you see me as?...a tagged wahala guy?.,it is to early for shytes oyinda7 okay?...i come in peace cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Even seun can't tell me who/who not to quote...seriously is that what you see me as?...a tagged wahala guy?.,it is to early for shytes oyinda7 okay?...i come in peace cheesy
Sorry, I don't want your peace around mine. Dey your lane dey do your thing jejely. My lane be like narrow way to heaven. Na only few people I dey accommodate now.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by teehamzat(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
24years old guy and an undergraduate in U.i. I've been dating a ladyfor more than a year now. I've introduced her to my parent, and my parent love her so much that they always talk about her. But suddenly her love started to fade away from my heart. I must confess to you, since the day I saw a lady in my school I've not been able to focus on anything without her thought crossing my mind. I tried to eliminate her from my heart so that I'll face the former one, but it seems totally impossible. I've been battling with this thought since three months ago. And it's affecting my life negatively because I've not been able to concentrate on anything I laid my hand on. I'm someone that cherish loyalty and I'm feeling some how relunctant to drop the former lady but the fact remain that her love is fading away from my heart. And the new Lady, her thought has completely filled my heart.

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT!!!! I NEED YOUR SINCERE ADVICE
Seriously i dont wanna call you a meathead, but you are a meathead...damn you're so cheap, very cheap, you're without the tiniest of worth, a selfish clown, human nature..you guys never learn, you just dont appreciate things until you lose them...my wish for you is to lose both ways...EDIAAAAAT...dont even know what to say to you, just get out undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Cause trouble cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Seriously i dont wanna call you a meathead, but you are a meathead...damn you're so cheap, very cheap, you're without the tiniest of worth, a selfish clown, human nature..you guys never learn, you just dont appreciate things until you lose them...my wish for you is to lose both ways...EDIAAAAAT...dont even know what to say to you, just get out undecided

Please move, lemme faint. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

The girl na your sistershocked
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by teehamzat(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sorry, I don't want your peace around mine. Dey your lane dey do your thing jejely. My lane be like narrow way to heaven. Na only few people I dey accommodate now.
Hahahhahaa, you make it sound like i beg to be in your mention, the truth is entirely different, i just dont find your words of love attractive, you sound pained with every iteration...stop preaching what not, love is real love is real, switch that into one of your lullabies..it would sure get stuck...enjoy the rest of your day...dont quote me oooo..i no want your wahala too cheesy funny woman

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Hahahhahaa, you make it sound like i beg to be in your mention, the truth is entirely different, i just dont find your words of love attractive, you sound pained with every iteration...stop preaching what not, love is real love is real, switch that into one of your lullabies..it would sure get stuck...enjoy the rest of your day...dont quote me oooo..i no want your wahala too cheesy funny woman
E get anytime I mention you? No.. So why mention me
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by teehamzat(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
The girl na your sistershocked
We keep blaming girls for infidelity, what do u call this unsatisfied dude?..and just when he becomes a reject, he comes to NL to lament hence hiding real facts...it pains me just as much as it bores me..

Remember not to quote me wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

We keep blaming girls for infidelity, what do u call this unsatisfied dude?..and just when he becomes a reject, he comes to NL to lament hence hiding real facts...it pains me just as much as it bores me..

Remember not to quote me wink
Lol, to think that his parents approved it is somehow.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by teehamzat(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol..just like u said:: sense fall on him
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Lol..just like u said:: sense fall on him
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2017
tzjaynee:

I jus think wat u feel is lust or probably there are some qualities u might av seen in the new gal dat got u attracted to her wich ur galfrnd might not av
It's not lust sista. It's about the qualities. I'm an advocate of chastity and Godliness. I'm not trying to claim sainthood, but to some extent I'm a religious person
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2017
joseo:
u are already referring your babe as the former one and u need advice......Guy go for mind cleansing in seven rivers
I'm just using the word "former" as a pronoun, to avoid repetition. Just like the usage of "later" in a sentence
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by bossrillboss: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
op op op,na ojukokoro dey wori abeg,most of u guys will just jump nd go nd disturb an innocent lady enjoying her life peacefully with I luv nd I want to marry u nd d gurl will fall for u nd d next for u do is afta choping sme thngs or meet anoda gurl wit gud physique,luk or moni,u gurls will nw b lik my old gurl luv is nt in my hrt again I meet smbdy beta or cares mre.mr op or wateva ur name is,just imagine ur own sister been treated d way u want to treat ur old gurl nw ao will u feel?guy na longer throat go kill u at d end of d day.get out frm dis place please.Mtchewwwwwww
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
bossrillboss:
op op op,na ojukokoro dey wori abeg,most of u guys will just jump nd go nd disturb an innocent lady enjoying her life peacefully with I luv nd I want to marry u nd d gurl will fall for u nd d next for u do is afta choping sme thngs or meet anoda gurl wit gud physique,luk or moni,u gurls will nw b lik my old gurl luv is nt in my hrt again I meet smbdy beta or cares mre.mr op or wateva ur name is,just imagine ur own sister been treated d way u want to treat ur old gurl nw ao will u feel?guy na longer throat go kill u at d end of d day.get out frm dis place please.Mtchewwwwwww
I never chop anything ooo
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
I never chop anything ooo
You're not helping the situation by hurling abusive words on me.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
You're getting the idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Why Are Lomance Section Boyz So Ugly??? / Desperate Woman Tries To Rape A Man On The Street In Broad Daylight [watch Video / Man And His Girlfriend Seen In An Early-Morning Embracing Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.