Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders (3400 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / I'm Confused. I Need Help / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no dey make jest.What will you do if after dumping this girl for the beautiful girl you just met and beautiful girl come along?
I no even want anybody again. I want to be alone !!!!!
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
You're getting the idea
Tell me more
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks for the hurtful words. I want to know the gravity of what I'm about to do. That's why I share it. Keep abusing me and let me feel the guilty, keep it coming. Some people's cases are even worse than mine. My own case is more complex than you thought, I have tangible reasons for my decision. Is it not better to severe the relationship now than to allow it to progress into marriage which is practically impossible. But you're all calling me names and showering hurtful words on me like rain. I would've sort it out without posting it here. But all I could get is abusive words. Try to reason with me a little bit
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
Thanks for the hurtful words. I want to know the gravity of what I'm about to do. That's why I share it. Keep abusing me and let me feel the guilty, keep it coming. Some people's cases are even worse than mine. My own case is more complex than you thought, I have tangible reasons for my decision. Is it not better to severe the relationship now than to allow it to progress into marriage which is practically impossible. But you're all calling me names and showering hurtful words on me like rain. I would've sort it out without posting it here. But all I could get is abusive words. Try to reason with me a little bit
Sorry, don't take abusive words to heart.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by bossrillboss: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
I never chop anything ooo
..must u chop smthng bf u get sense..lol
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
bossrillboss:
I'm living a priestly lifr
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by bossrillboss: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
I'm living a priestly lifr
..Hmmmm,na em one gurl dey confuse ur hrt.smh
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tell me more
Firstly, I'm having problem with her mother. Secondly, I made a complaint about her dressing, I told her what I want in term of modesty. But she's feeling reluctant to do what I asked her to do. My affinity and inclination is purely based on modesty especially in terms of dressing. But the baseline is that, her mum is giving me tough time
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
bossrillboss:
..Hmmmm,na em one gurl dey confuse ur hrt.smh
Expansiate please
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
bossrillboss:
I don't intend to chop something in the first place either.I'm someone that uphold chastity as a divine law. Trust me, I'm still chaste and I'm not lustful as you thought
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no dey make jest.What will you do if after dumping this girl for the beautiful girl you just met and another beautiful girl come along?
I just wanna be alone
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
Firstly, I'm having problem with her mother. Secondly, I made a complaint about her dressing, I told her what I want in term of modesty. But she's feeling reluctant to do what I asked her to do. My affinity and inclination is purely based on modesty especially in terms of dressing. But the baseline is that, her mum is giving me tough time
You are too young for all this. Focus on your studies.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by chauvinist(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
You are young, an undergraduate, probably still getting pocket money from your parents and yet you've introduced a girl to your parents.... Wrong move.

Secondly, listen carefully, You will always get attracted to more ladies as you get by everyday.... relationship is about loyalty my guy.

Free your mind, don't take girls too serious for now.

Focus on your study

Personally I don't do all those COMMITMENT SH*T.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by deewhydoski(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Op u don chop the girl tired and u want to leave her....God is watching u in 3D....u lack discipline

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by ghettochild(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
olojukokoro ni e. ashewo boy
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by idu1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
24years old guy and an undergraduate in U.i. I've been dating a ladyfor more than a year now. I've introduced her to my parent, and my parent love her so much that they always talk about her. But suddenly her love started to fade away from my heart. I must confess to you, since the day I saw a lady in my school I've not been able to focus on anything without her thought crossing my mind. I tried to eliminate her from my heart so that I'll face the former one, but it seems totally impossible. I've been battling with this thought since three months ago. And it's affecting my life negatively because I've not been able to concentrate on anything I laid my hand on. I'm someone that cherish loyalty and I'm feeling some how relunctant to drop the former lady but the fact remain that her love is fading away from my heart. And the new Lady, her thought has completely filled my heart.

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT!!!! I NEED YOUR SINCERE ADVICE

Babalawo dey deceive you abi kwantinu!
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by alukstea(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
The grass isn't always greener at the other end. I think you lack Discipline just that nothing else . If you're disciplined then the sense would fall on you . The witch you know is Berra than ....
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are too young for all this. Focus on your studies.
Thanks so much ma'am, this is like jackpot to me. Sincerely, I must confess. All these is facilitated by influence. Now, I'll follow your advice. I want to be alone. I'll face my carrier. But how do I tell her that I've to detach myself from a destructive emotion. Teach me how to tell her that I'm leaving for good, not because I'm leaving her for another lady.

Please Oyindidi or someone else with positive statement should comment
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by IdeyFindWife: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Adekanmi93:
my brother, I will advise you to pray over it, do not loss the best for the worse, ask God to show you ur will. sometimes a woman can loss attractive but may be a threat to u or may be a agent of devil, just pray brother, it is well

This one should pray, persin wey neva define wetin him want in life dey disappoint sincere gals upandan even after taking her home.

Na lust dey worry am, commitment, loyalty, past memories etc don fade because of the fresh-babe him sight. Forget it, make him de-konjilize himself first although i appreciate his candor and sincerity with himself...he has some hard decisions ahead of him

But again, what can be so hard about being 24 with 2 girls to choose from, abegi, make hin go sort hin CGPA first!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
chauvinist:
You are young, an undergraduate, probably still getting pocket money from your parents and yet you've introduced a girl to your parents.... Wrong move.

Secondly, listen carefully, You will always get attracted to more ladies as you get by everyday.... relationship is about loyalty my guy.

Free your mind, don't take girls too serious for now.

Focus on your study

Personally I don't do all those COMMITMENT SH*T.
I'll heed to your advice. I'll discard all girls issue for now. But the question is how do I tell her that I'm leaving for good? I just wanna alone. You've unveil the love blindness that's blocking my foresight.

Please this is strictly for someone with positive statement. Please!!!! Sense has falled on me already smiley
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

This one should pray, persin wey neva define wetin him want in life dey disappoint sincere gals upandan even after taking her home.

Na lust dey worry am, commitment, loyalty, past memories etc don fade because of the fresh-babe him sight. Forget it, make him de-konjilize himself first although i appreciate his candor and sincerity with himself...he has some hard decisions ahead of him

But again, what can be so hard about being 24 with 2 girls to choose from, abegi, make hin go sort hin CGPA first!
Thanks Broda. I wanna be a lone wolf for now. You're actually opening my eyes. And you mentioned CGPA, sincerely it matters a lot. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by IdeyFindWife: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
Thanks Broda. I wanna be a lone wolf for now. You're actually opening my eyes. And you mentioned CGPA, sincerely it matters a lot. Thanks bro
Distinction fall on you plus overseas MSC scholarship!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Distinction fall on you plus overseas MSC scholarship!
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
Amen ooo
I'm Pharm undergraduate, do you see the reason why sense must fall on me.

Esteem Nairalanders, you prayer has been accepted on me. Sense has finally fall on me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Married Woman Send N*de Video To Husband Friend Who Pretend To Be A White / I Will Forever Patronize Prostitutes! / Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Gigantic Backside In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.