Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu (40518 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Stop all these nonsense you idiot. Go and do something please. Stop disgracing yourself here. You have just exposed how stupid you are,don't make it worse.
it's worse than u can imagine..little hungry spider hovering from web to web in search of left outs.. undecided
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nofuckgiven: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
1metre:
it's worse than u can imagine..little hungry spider hovering from web to web in search of left outs.. undecided
You are so pathetic that I don't even know what to tell you anymore! Aboriyin ti gbale! Ode ni e but ko kan mi! Goodnight cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by SharkTank(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
simplycarro:
Yoruba have changed grin grin
Kanu you are a bastard!!!!
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry

Your mother's father is a bastardized gay. If not that ojukwu had mercy on that goat called Awolowo when he had the chance to end him permanently, most of your bastsrds won't even know how to spell talk more of type on a keyboard

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by SharkTank(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Sorry. I forgot Abia state is Nigeria's Dubai.

Is being Nigeria's Dubai the dream of Ogun state?
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu

Nnaa, okwu gi a asogbugom. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by SharkTank(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Alanzazani:

The uneducated easterner is so annoying. I am from Umudioka in Dunukofia so know I am an Anambrarian. Even if 1000 people come out and vote, a winner will be declared and a governor would be sworn in. Who is fooling who? Kanu is a psychopath I wonder what spell he got on my illiterate brothers. He attracted attention to the plight of easterners. That said it is time to consult and consult widely. All these hate, name calling and careless talk will just make a mockery of what he started. He should consult and have a road map. If a referadum is held today and he losses out what next? Most of those touts lining up behind him have not tried to add value to themselves in anyway and they figure just giving them biafra will make the east a land flowing with milk and honey. I really don't understand. The talk is about restructuing they should keep the tempo high we all support that and not secession. When shove comes to push maybe ibos in the north will have thier own referendum and we will decide we want to be part of Nigeria. We will see whether they will tag us foreigners in biafra. Does the illiterate know how many ibos reside outside iboland, you can travel to all parts of the world to do business but you want people in Nigerian to come back to how many square kilometers of land? So we will be looking at Kanu's face. A war will be fought among ibo brothers if biafra is granted today because the Igbos cannot accommodate our likes that reason different from them

Nope. Your type will be killed for treason. I dont care how educated you think you are but I don't see any wisdom in the nonsense you wrote
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
jrusky:
Really So kanu you are daring the law of the land? Nice one no need to tell a deaf its raining outside ok. We are all waiting to see and since you have chosen to disrespect the law and came out publicly to declared it then what is DSS waiting for? Pick this things out of the street once and for all. I know they will started raining bragging and chest beating by my statement we have seen a lot of bragging's and ultimatum so it does not move anybody again.

DSS pick this alien albino who are not probably sure he is not a bastard in the first place off the street and nothing will happen I mean IPAD or IPOOH will do nothing and by the way I beg you the DSS if you eventually pick him up please straight to the notorious flies invested prison in Bauchi and leave him their for ever.

I'm still waiting for Nnwa Anambrans may be this clown will ask them too sit and not vote and they will obey him I want to see. Is this your leader? So if Eventually you get that Biafra my foot so is this how this misguided and untrained child WILL turn to Semi-god and rule over you with IRON FST? He is not the confimed leader he is already a tyrant I'm really sorry for my people a failure will always have excuses and will want all to fail like him, as educated and exposed Ndigbo are this half educated poohh given you order I'm so ashamed of my people I swear, is this how Ojukwu did it when he was alive?

DSS pick this goat off the street since he has dare the law of the land no reason living him walking around he want trouble give it to him and lets see what his E- warrior will do, October still loading and they already weeing On their pants but THEY can come HERE to boast. If you like call me afonja I don't care all I know is I'm a full born of the East extraction but I hate Kanu with passion because he is a failure in every area of life and he does not worth to tell me what to do or who to follow and he is a bastard.

This one is about running mad on top Nnamdi Kanu matter. Ndo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are so pathetic that I don't even know what to tell you anymore! Aboriyin ti gbale! Ode ni e but ko kan mi! Goodnight cool
good, am happy u lack words now, that's the side effect of hunger. Sorry inugo, ogadimma. Goodnight.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nofuckgiven: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
1metre:
good, am happy u lack words now, that's the side effect of hunger. Sorry inugo, ogadimma. Goodnight.
Is that the small Igbo you learnt during your NYSC in Enugu? Lol grin cheesy
Oga go and sleep please or you can join me and eat akpu with ofe nsala tongue
Iwu nno ibitoribo!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

You guys are just bunch of online warriors and noise makers.
I expect Kanu to even been brave enough to just declare biafra republic like Ojukwu did and save us this his beating around in the bush and going round a circle.

He should be man enough.
He was scared in the first place and that was why he enter our zone like a thief without visa and he was picked up in Lagos like a goat and you guys couldn't cough or try to storm Kuje to free him till APC leaders from south-east begged on his behave and you guys are here making noise again.

APC will win Anambra if you guys sit at home and win other south-east states come 2019 if you guys continue to sit at home and none of you will dare cough.

#nosiemakers
Cry wella. If APC believes they can win elections in Anambra state, they're seriously high on industrial chemical.
No voting equals inconclusive elections.
We're not chest beating. We said we would be at home on May 30th and it happened like we said it.
18th November would be the same.
The northerners should please send the few igbos in doubt home, so they can finally understand why we're agitating.
Biafra is here...

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

The only voice and hope the Igbos have now is that some of your political leaders from south-east now have fore sight and they are now trooping into APC that the once call Islamic party and that has giving them voice.

Anything that you see this Buhari government is doing for the south-east is just because of people like Ngige,Onu,Okorocha,Kalu,Uba,Nwoye,Nwobodo, etc and don't think it is because of that scammer call Kanu.

If not for such men now coming to APC whether Kanu shout for now till tomorrow the government would have turn deaf here and it was even because of such men that Kanu was even release from Kuje to go and die at home.

So don't fool youself that the government even take him as anything and that was why he was not even invited when the government had meeting with men that matter in south east of recent.

He is just a scammer that is scam some people like you and the government don't take him serious and even me too don't take him as anything more than a boy that just want to make money and is been sponsor by the opposition that lost power in 2015.
Making a list of irrelevant South East thieves in APC won't do a thing.
The revolution in Egypt in 2011 was never backed by the elites or politicians, so they don't matter.
The people are the ones with real power.
Without the people, a leader is as useless as the p in psychology.
The communique made by Igbo leaders avoided tagging IPOB as the problem cos they know the people will turn against them if they do.
Stop wasting your time, the igbos have decided.
Give us referendum and if we don't vote to leave Nigeria, we'll cease to be a major tribe.
!
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

NOTED.
I will quote you again.
Please do. This is not 2015 elections.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2017
SharkTank:

Nope. Your type will be killed for treason. I dont care how educated you think you are but I don't see any wisdom in the nonsense you wrote

Treason against what and where? If Nigeria was unaccommodating like you ipob bastards Kanu and your likes would have being killed since and nothing will happen. When the chips are down idiots like you will make Biafra a war zone amongst fellow ibos. You think we would fold our arms and see scoundrels push us around? We will show you Igbos you are not more ibo than other ibos that are not Igbos. I think some of us have kept silent for too long that you Igbos feel you speak for all easterners
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:

The revolution in Egypt in 2011 was never backed by the elites or politicians, so they don't matter.
The communique made by Igbo leaders avoided tagging IPOB as the problem cos they know the people will turn against them if they do.
Give us referendum and if we don't vote to leave Nigeria, we'll cease to be a major tribe.
!

Which Ibos? Say if ipob please. Most of you are hateful, wicked and bitter. I have been in Onitsha a couple of times and seen how lawless and wicked organs like npiawa azu where during Peter Obi's tenure. There is something fundmentally wrong with us and till we address our internal issues and love ourselves as a people then biafra is just a dream. It is a lost cause. We should talk more of restructuring. Do you know how the country is intertwined now? Hateful Igbos even threatening to kill we that don't believe in thier ideology. That is the begining of thier downfall. When they would be surrounded by neighbors that need willing allies to bring down thier dream biafra. I need to stop talking about this circus going on. I now understand how the southwesterners feel arguing with people that don't want to view any issue from a logical point of view. Igbos will be worse than Boko Haram eventually.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 1:27am On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:

The number of square kilometres is the recipe for success? The northerners are good examples. Educated man indeed.
Education without knowledge and intellect is waste of hard earned money.
Your vote is just one and you can shove it, no one needs it.
Saying you're from Dunukofia doesn't mean your opinion matter. You're just the meagre 5% who doesn't really matter.

What makes you different from the man that called you 5%? My conviction is never wrong. I can never and will never support biafra. You guys don't even have an idea of what you want. Confused lots
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Alanzazani:

What makes you different from the man that called you 5%? My conviction is never wrong. I can never and will never support biafra. You guys don't even have an idea of what you want. Confused lots
Nobody needs your support. The only support we need is the one from our own people.
Your propaganda machine won't work like it used to, because the world has changed.
Thought you claimed you're an Igbo?
Modafockers going around claiming other ethnicities just to score some cheap points.
Biafra is here whether you like it or not.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Alanzazani:

Which Ibos? Say if ipob please. Most of you are hateful, wicked and bitter. I have been in Onitsha a couple of times and seen how lawless and wicked organs like npiawa azu where during Peter Obi's tenure. There is something fundmentally wrong with us and till we address our internal issues and love ourselves as a people then biafra is just a dream. It is a lost cause. We should talk more of restructuring. Do you know how the country is intertwined now? Hateful Igbos even threatening to kill we that don't believe in thier ideology. That is the begining of thier downfall. When they would be surrounded by neighbors that need willing allies to bring down thier dream biafra. I need to stop talking about this circus going on. I now understand how the southwesterners feel arguing with people that don't want to view any issue from a logical point of view. Igbos will be worse than Boko Haram eventually.
Crying for the bereaved as usual.
Stay in your Brown roof houses and cower like the cowards your people are, while the real brave men fight for their freedom.
The people you call illiterates are the one raising mansions in your hellhole.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:

!

Nobody is holding you guys from having your referendum and if you guys want it then you know the easy way and why do you want referendum when you can simply declare war and let us settle it on the battle field.

A referendum may be hard for you guys to get because even your representatives are not saying anything.

Your igbo leaders can not go against IPOb on declare that ipob is the problem because majority of them are the ones sponsoring kanu.
It was only when the northern youths returned small fire that the north should go that was when small fear enter them and they now speaking out.

They were all silent before because they were in support of him to destabilize the present government but they are now feeling that the dog they trained to attack another person now gets mad and want to attack and cause problem for them the owners.

The north have ask you guys to go and your people in the north are running from pillar to post begging for pardon.
Even if referendum go on today,you guys will lose but ask your representatives to push the motion for referendum first and stop beating around the bush.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:

Cry wella. If APC believes they can win elections in Anambra state, they're seriously high on industrial chemical.
No voting equals inconclusive elections.
We're not chest beating. We said we would be at home on May 30th and it happened like we said it.
18th November would be the same.
The northerners should please send the few igbos in doubt home, so they can finally understand why we're agitating.
Biafra is here...

I wish we can fast forward the election date now and see the shame that will befall you.

I also pray that the scammer will not see the hand writing on the wall and change his mind.

As long even 1000 people come out to be accredited and vote on that day,results will be announce.

It is only when the number of cancel votes is more than the correct votes among people that got accredited to vote that such election will be inconclusive.

Continue to sit at home but don't just try to stop other people that will want to vote on that day.

On may 30,it was your right to sit at home and nobody would have stop you guys from doing that but on election day,it's your right to stay at home too but not your right to disrupt the election.

Buratai boys will be on stand by.
You guys will grow old and die in this zoo(according to you guys) with us and your Biafra republic will never come.

Biafra died and was buried with Ojukwu.
Go and hustle for your life and stop dreaming.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

I wish we can fast forward the election date now and see the shame that will befall you.

I also pray that the scammer will not see the hand writing on the wall and change his mind.

As long even 1000 people come out to be accredited and vote on that day,results will be announce.

It is only when the number of cancel votes is more than the correct votes among people that got accredited to vote that such election will be inconclusive.

Continue to sit at home but don't just try to stop other people that will want to vote on that day.

On may 30,it was your right to sit at home and nobody would have stop you guys from doing that but on election day,it's your right to stay at home too but not your right to disrupt the election.

Buratai boys will be on stand by.
You guys will grow old and die in this zoo(according to you guys) with us and your Biafra republic will never come.

Biafra died and was buried with Ojukwu.
Go and hustle for your life and stop dreaming.
See pain. If you knew how desperate and pathetic you sound, you would stop.
God, I didn't know igbos leaving will cause so much headache.
You guys keep making a list of what would happen to us, but I'm yet to see yours.
Chai! Igbos now know their value in Nigeria and this clearly shows we've been undervalued until Nnamdi Kanu came.
I'm proud to be a Biafran.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Nobody is holding you guys from having your referendum and if you guys want it then you know the easy way and why do you want referendum when you can simply declare war and let us settle it on the battle field.

A referendum may be hard for you guys to get because even your representatives are not saying anything.

Your igbo leaders can not go against IPOb on declare that ipob is the problem because majority of them are the ones sponsoring kanu.
It was only when the northern youths returned small fire that the north should go that was when small fear enter them and they now speaking out.

They were all silent before because they were in support of him to destabilize the present government but they are now feeling that the dog they trained to attack another person now gets mad and want to attack and cause problem for them the owners.

The north have ask you guys to go and your people in the north are running from pillar to post begging for pardon.
Even if referendum go on today,you guys will lose but ask your representatives to push the motion for referendum first and stop beating around the bush.
Cry me a lagoon!

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:
Cry me a lagoon!
. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Na ipob and kanu dey cry ooh!
Referendum-no way.
War-No level.
Leave north-them dey beg.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:

See pain. If you knew how desperate and pathetic you sound, you would stop.
God, I didn't know igbos leaving will cause so much headache.
You guys keep making a list of what would happen to us, but I'm yet to see yours.
Chai! Igbos now know their value in Nigeria and this clearly shows we've been undervalued until Nnamdi Kanu came.
I'm proud to be a Biafran.

Even though I'm from south-south.
The north ask you people to leave and your people are jumping from one northern leader palace to another begging.
Who is fooling who?

Na never serious to leave.
There are so many ways to leave.
The north wanted to make things easier for you guys and your people are running up and down begging.

Why can't Kanu just ask them with authority to return then if they obey him,we will no that they are serious to leave Nigeria.

Only few brainwashed people like you that really take that guy serious.

If your people don't leave north before on 1 October,you guys should not disturb us with 'we want to go'again.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Na ipob and kanu dey cry ooh!

Referendum-no way.

War-No level.

Leave north-them dey beg.
All these running around on Biafra threads is a huge cry for help.
Your people are so scared, because the unity of this country is hanging by a thread and there's nothing they can do, except attack Nnamdi Kanu and igbos online.
I thought the northerners were the people who want Nigeria the most, but it turned out to be the Yorubas.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Even though I'm from south-south.
The north ask you people to leave and your people are jumping from one northern leader palace to another begging.
Who is fooling who?

Na never serious to leave.
There are so many ways to leave.
The north wanted to make things easier for you guys and your people are running up and down begging.

Why can't Kanu just ask them with authority to return then if they obey him,we will no that they are serious to leave Nigeria.

Only few brainwashed people like you that really take that guy serious.

If your people don't leave north before on 1 October,you guys should not disturb us with 'we want to go'again.
Even though I'm from South South? Here we go again!
Since this agitation started, all we hear is, even though I'm from the East or from the South South.
Your people are shameless. The propaganda they used before and after the war won't work anymore.
It worked on newspapers but we have better source of information.
Keep lying about your ethnicity. That's all you guys do.
South South indeed.
Take...

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:

Even though I'm from South South? Here we go again!
Since this agitation started, all we hear is, even though I'm from the East or from the South South.
Your people are shameless. The propaganda they used before and after the war won't work anymore.
It worked on newspapers but we have better source of information.
Keep lying about your ethnicity. That's all you guys do.
South South indeed.
Take...

I see your level of understanding of Nigeria and i see why it was easy for that scammer to brainwashed people like you to believe that he give you guys biafra.
You should ask yourself if the scammer is even brave like half of Ojukwu.

We south-south have the oil that has been keeping Nigeria together but we are not as foolish like you guys ok.

Stop disturbing us with all this chest beating online.

Your people should simply leave other part of Nigeria.
Kanu will then declare biafra republic and it is as simple as ABCD.
You guys will grow white hair if you are waiting for referendum that your senators and representatives from south-east have not ask for.

Nobody not even UN will listen to all those miscrants on the streets shouting 'biafra'
sit at home from now till 1 million years we will still be here.

You guys have been showed the way by the north,grab it and have your republic and stop all this chest beating online.
#Noisemakers
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
steppins:

All these running around on Biafra threads is a huge cry for help.
Your people are so scared, because the unity of this country is hanging by a thread and there's nothing they can do, except attack Nnamdi Kanu and igbos online.
I thought the northerners were the people who want Nigeria the most, but it turned out to be the Yorubas.

I see why that scammer was able to brainwashed people like you.
Somebody that can not differentiate between south-south and yorubas.

You guys no what to do to have your republic.do it.

Referendum will take too much time,energy and money.

The north have ask your people to leave the north before 1 October.
Kanu just need to declare biafra like Ojukwu did and that is all.

You guys should stop wasting our time.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

I see your level of understanding of Nigeria and i see why it was easy for that scammer to brainwashed people like you to believe that he give you guys biafra.
You should ask yourself if the scammer is even brave like half of Ojukwu.

We south-south have the oil that has been keeping Nigeria together but we are not as foolish like you guys ok.

Stop disturbing us with all this chest beating online.

Your people should simply leave other part of Nigeria.
Kanu will then declare biafra republic and it is as simple as ABCD.
You guys will grow white hair if you are waiting for referendum that your senators and representatives from south-east have not ask for.

Nobody not even UN will listen to all those miscrants on the streets shouting 'biafra'
sit at home from now till 1 million years we will still be here.

You guys have been showed the way by the north,grab it and have your republic and stop all this chest beating online.
#Noisemakers
South South ni, North North ko.
Wake up already!
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2017
steppins:

South South ni, North North ko.
Wake up already!

I guess you have nothing more to say.

Wake up and hustle for your life this our so call zoo because kanu know what people like you want to hear and he is giving it to you guys.

He has his escape plan incase of anything just like Ojukwu did.
Kanu has even shown already that he can not stand the heat by leaving his comrade in Kuje prison and accepted his bail condition after he claimed that he was sick.

Those your fellow IPOB members that were arrested with him are wasting away in Kuje prison now.

A good captain will never abandon his crew and ships.

Biafra is a long pipe dream and you guys know what to do if you really need it.

Waiting for referendum,restructuring,coming online to disturb people online is just waste of your time and our time.

Pull your people out from other zone and ask Kanu to declare biafra like Ojukwu did,then we will know that you guys are serious or you guys should just keep quiet nd don't disturb us with 'we want to go'.

The north have helped you guys by asking you to go and i don't understand why your people are running from pillar to post.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by speeder(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eat your soup. Somebody would be declared winner of that election even if 10 people voted.
A political ignoramus. As long as 25% of registered voters don't vote, election hasn't been conducted
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2017
speeder:
A political ignoramus. As long as 25% of registered voters don't vote, election hasn't been conducted

Will quote u again after the election.

I hope you have enough Shame to eat your words.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
speeder:
of course, many essterners will kanu's directive nd will not even go for voters registration exercise. only very few who re still loyal to their party will go. out of the few who register more than 25% of them will vote nd so the votes will count.
even if its only l000 pple who particpate in voters Registration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.