Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... (5290 Views)

My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y / Ghanaian Carpenter Makes joystick-shaped Coffin For Womanizers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
the forbidden garden
Wetin dem dey sell there??
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by thickminaj(f): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
. Yeah chikka. I am not on the list because I keep it lowkey here.... But seems you got my number, you know?.
cheesy awwww
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter, i greatly enjoyed this your post, eniola badmus' pussy fall on you.

If you are the no 6 reporter, who is no 1?
When are you going to write a post on women who dont follow men or top 18 feminists on romanceland?
now that will be funny

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
thickminaj:
cheesy awwww

So, follow back Asap. Let's roll in secrets
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Oyindidi(f): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Wetin dem dey sell there??
No be me go spoil yougrin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
be safe my man smiley

You don't have to do this grin

no bro i have to do this sad sad

i cant sit and watch you take her away from me.........i'll rather end it all

please help me tell her (shinarlaura) that i loved her
and do take care of her while am gone cry cry cry

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
No be me go spoil yougrin

More like you don't want me to spoil your everything... tongue
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by IdeyFindWife: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
knight Lelulefu been missing in action all day long and tat's unusual of him. Hope say he never lost sha

Am sure hin dey seal one pipeline deal somewhere; our percentage go drop everly.
Thank Jah he base near our #Creeks in ND Rep.

I for begin to fear if na Lag e dey, because all those vex-vex Ikorodu pple, I hear na say Dj's, MC's and all sorts of fynebois dem dey try gather lynch now...but, guy, iFeel their pain.

Dunt worry, ElderLefu go show for our usual #WaterFront Point&Kill Joint for his Catfish Peppersoup max 8pm!

2 Shares

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
MsRoe:

grin grin grin

Kiss emoji? Chai! Too forward for this crowd, I no wan vex una.

no wan is watching na sad sad

do it sharp sharp wink wink

just 42 kisses abeg smiley
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Oyindidi(f): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

More like you don't want me to spoil your everything... tongue
Big boobs fall on you theregrin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no bro i have to do this sad sad

i cant sit and watch you take her away from me.........[b]i'll rather end it all

please help me tell her (shinarlaura) that i loved her
and do take care of her while am gone cry cry cry[/b]

Hahahahaha...I even wanted to help you but its confirmed that you're cheating on her...hmmm! With this picture you posted, as evidence, you're finished lo'otò grin

I won't have to wory about you anymore no 'en na...thanks bro, I wish you well grin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Most guys here dont have gf or pussy to fuvk in real life,they are below 15yrs old. grin grin underage guys everywhere.I am older than 98% of nl guys. grin grin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
thepussyhunter, i greatly enjoyed this your post, eniola badmus' pussy fall on you.

If you are the no 6 reporter, who is no 1?
When are you going to write a post on women who dont follow men or top 18 feminists on romanceland?
now that will be funny

aha!!! Didnt think of that.....

Thanks hun for the idea smiley smiley

buhari dry dick fall on you wink wink

and i'm honored you enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Big boobs fall on you theregrin
Monster banana fall on you too... cheesy
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Oyindidi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Monster banana fall on you too... cheesy
Lol, your small on fall on u
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Most guys here dont have gf or pussy to fuvk in real life,they are below 15yrs old. grin grin underage guys everywhere.I am older than 98% of nl guys. grin grin

Arugbo Ojo of the century... WehdoneMa... I pray make death should not come knocking your door already... grin

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, your small on fall on u
It ain't small in real life, Madame Yo... undecided
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Hahahahaha...I even wanted to help you but its confirmed that you're cheating on her...hmmm! With this picture you posted, as evidence, you're finished lo'otò grin

I won't have to wory about you anymore no 'en na...thanks bro, I wish you well grin

ah!!! Is not me o.......

I did not cheat o...........i only chose the quickiest sweetest way to die wink wink

so is so you use to do abi........u want make i go kill myself bah shocked shocked shocked

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Arugbo Ojo of the century... WehdoneMa... I pray make death should not come knocking your door already... grin
How old r u naw?Put some respect wen next u talking to me. cheesy
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah!!! Is not me o.......

I did not cheat o...........i only chose the quickiest sweetest way to die wink wink

so is so you use to do abi........u want make i go kill myself bah shocked shocked shocked
I proposed to her already and she said yes grin

Though that was after which I told her you died inside woman yansh grin grin grin

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58088334][/quote]I dont talk to underage guys grin leave me.
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by IdeyFindWife: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Aunty, good evening mah! you wan take style use yabbis provoke us bah? Ok, we don hear yhu! You're welcome ma!

Now, are you buying or selling because here na Forex Market...we're open for bizness, we dey entertain 'adult' clientele like ur own and in case, you wan 'spoil' us...don't worry, our famz nor go vex.

funmisticqueen:

Why u come change dat Bhootylicious pix on ya dp naw cheesy; shey we complain give you? Haven't u heard "if it's not broke, dunt fix it" undecided?
Go, return am there o, or better yet, snap swimsuit collection take do PicMix for us there, e shey ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
How old r u naw?Put some respect wen next u talking to me. cheesy

Age ain't everything Madame, just another counting number... You dig?? wink
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
like seriously? We have 15 year olds here?

But miss, the fact you're 100% older than most guys here, doesn't mean they don't get pussy nor girlfriends in real life...have you met some of them in real life?

Somehow, I'm thinking you're around 37years old tongue
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Age ain't everything Madame, just another counting number... You dig?? wink
Ko kan aye eee grin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I dont talk to underage guys grin leave me.

lmsfdtsracv (laughing my surprisingly flaccid dick to steady rigidity at constant velocity)

well fortunately for us both i aiint underage

if i'm correct you should be 62 years old
right? lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Ko kan aye eee grin

Old woman, I wan see you make you earn my respect biko... tongue
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
like seriously? We have 15 year olds here?

But miss, the fact you're 100% older than most guys here, doesn't mean they don't get pussy nor girlfriends in real life...have you met some of them in real life?

Somehow, I'm thinking you're around 37years old tongue
15yrs old full here preparing for ssce,especially in romance section.

They dont have gf oo grin dey there

Already 52 since last month.
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I proposed to her already and she said yes grin

Though that was after which I told her you died inside woman yansh grin grin grin

lmao

issoraite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
15yrs old full here preparing for ssce,especially in romance section.

They dont have gf oo grin dey there

Already 52 since last month.
i hear say u send nude give one nairalander , na why u delete ur former moniker , u tot that he will show every1 , efcc sees and hears everytin cheesy , i get the pix nw wink
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
itsJude:
i hear say u send nude give one nairalander , na why u delete ur former moniker , u tot that he will show every1 , efcc sees and hears everytin cheesy , i get the pix nw wink
grin grin No be ur papa born you if u dont show the pics!!!

Oti yawerey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Shared a photo of how Breasts look Like under the skin ( Photo ) / Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story / Billionaire Son Kiddwaya Chokes Erica Till Her Pu*sy Gets Wet!!! See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.