Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting (8175 Views)

Lady Says She Allowed Her Bestfriend Date Her Boyfriend To Make Them Happy / She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by xecuter(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HIV/AIDS fall on you
grin grin grin una go kill person wit laugh for this place
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mumu op
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Wizklynd23(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=jusRadical post=5808099 BUT ETERNITY NO BE BEANS, EITHER HEAVEN OR HELL[/quote]
true talk,
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by hernandson(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
sweetprick:
theres this girl i met on social media (name withheld for anonymity) we have become acquaintances, done video chats, sent pics and sometimes get naughty online. she decided to come visit for the first time, a suggestion i initially rebuffed but later gave in. we finally fixed a date for her visit. she did came over and i went to pick her up, she actually looked nice as she did online. i sensed some kind of excitement on her face when we met. immediately i took her to my apartment she freshened up and made advances at me i knew what she wanted but played dumb till she was vocal about it. as a sharp guy no dulling i gave it to her the way she wanted and thats how we started f*cking for about two weeks she stayed at my place, i actually love her and shes quite decent but my fear is why would she allow me f*ck her on the first meeting? and am begining to doubt her decency.
its not your first meeting bro,you have been chatty as you said,when she came she knew it was show time nothing much. had it been you two haven't been chatty and stuff,it won't happen
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by nairaman66(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Op met an insta-water.. mammy water on Instagram!! grin

You should have turned down her request and keep your sanity..
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Wizklynd23(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
OP, you see yourself!!!! After you have slept with this Girl for two Good 2 weeks and naw your sayin one yeye thing say u doubt her decency while u yourself did not ask yourself wat abt my own decency.... OP I advice u turn a new leaf and ask yourself am I decent And if you answer that question yourself, then it is that time you will know exactly wether the Girl is actually decent or not.... Let me drop my pen.....
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by KennyID17(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Sweeri kiss

Howdy? wink
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by kelzgie: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
sweetprick:
theres this girl i met on social media (name withheld for anonymity) we have become acquaintances, done video chats, sent pics and sometimes get naughty online. she decided to come visit for the first time, a suggestion i initially rebuffed but later gave in. we finally fixed a date for her visit. she did came over and i went to pick her up, she actually looked nice as she did online. i sensed some kind of excitement on her face when we met. immediately i took her to my apartment she freshened up and made advances at me i knew what she wanted but played dumb till she was vocal about it. as a sharp guy no dulling i gave it to her the way she wanted and thats how we started f*cking for about two weeks she stayed at my place, i actually love her and shes quite decent but my fear is why would she allow me f*ck her on the first meeting? and am begining to doubt her decency.
Guys....so u doubt her decency cos you laid her on d first date...but you don't doubt yours who also got laid by her.,both of you are Jes perverts looking for sexual satisfaction... You are a love-vendor..she's a hoe...next guy she meets she's gonna do same too and you wud also straff d nxt girl you'd meet too....#sexHunt...#..
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Oyindidi(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
sweetprick:
Sense fall on you angry
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Where is Mynd44 sef undecided
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by ghettochild(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
u sound like a fool. u been chatting raunchily n texty with her n u said he made a move. werent u d one who askd for her naked pix that u cant wait to Bleep her. now geh gv u toto u begin complain. if she no gv u. u go say she play hard 2get. tel me. that nyt if she no make d move. wouldnt u have made that move to Bleep her. its lyk u an ingrate. inshort u b bastard

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by toastedbread: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
you two already have some sort of bond that's been developed over the period of your phone convos, video chat, sexting... she likes you, and you like her.
it's no big deal. if she had said no but still allow you hit her two weeks later, you'd come here and say "i smacked that pu55i after weeks of trying". Enjoy your relationship and be faithful.

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by GuntersChain(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
she just reach your house and freshened up, you did not even entertain her or even discuss about the trip, u just begin nack akpako, after two weeks u want to start finding faults looking for a reason to chase her away, in your mind you have conquered a trophy so now time to move on to the next one.
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gives us her photo she is a freaky , otherwise she fuked half of nairaland guys
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
sweetprick:

I dnt mind ooo
Can I get her number too
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Divay22(f): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
After you have enjoyed yourself for two weeks, you come here wanting us to give you advice or suggest if she is decent or not....

This is not a valid reason to leave her, she's decent...
Continue

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
sweetprick:

A woman's vagina is powerful. Some men like it too much and fall too fast in love with a girl. And she knows this. She knows if she can make you feel good like no other woman then she got you right where she wants you. Some girls are shallow and insecure and use their body to get what the want. If she offers more than that, she should have the confidence to show you something else.

OR

It's probably been a while and she was just really ho**y. That usually happens to me. After breaking up with my ex, I don't have sex with side dudes.

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Bestman111(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
U didn't doubt her decency until u chop d pomo finish abi? Better finish wat u started o
sweetprick:
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Fourwinds: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
OP u are not normal...somebody gave in to u., u come here to say nonsense...check ur brain
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Lalas247(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2017
jusRadical:

Will you now agree to our NO to premarital sex stand?
But don't you think you should sample before sad

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Lalas247(f): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2017
KennyID17:

Howdy? wink
Hey .... I know lol oya flog me grin
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2017
She is decent enough for you, Op. People should not be unevenly yoked in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2017
sweetprick:

afterall you did it without our counsel. what exactly do you want us to say?
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by teehamzat(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2017
I hate just two types of girls

::The one that comes too easy.
::The one that plays hard to get. cheesy grin
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

But don't you think you should sample before sad

Pls do not be offended by this question. Are u indeed a female?
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Lalas247(f): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
jusRadical:

Pls do not be offended by this question. Are u indeed a female?
Human
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by FTbomb(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
actually, i don't take girls who play hard-to-get seriously, especially if she's not a virgin.

first date fuckism doesn't make a girl look cheap; in fact, it means her chemistry is active and she has the confidence to have what she wants.

and why is it even a surprise? - in op's case, they've been calling, chatting and probably sexting for weeks; so there must have been some build-ups before meeting day.

i respect girls who don't play games.

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Human

No need going further.

Shalom.
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by KennyID17(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Hey .... I know lol oya flog me grin

grin
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
Since the both of you have been chatting up, exchanging pics online and probably confessing love to each other, I don't think her meeting you for the first time was your first date. You've been dating but unable to meet. Feeling the way you're now is natural for some guys, you should really question her morality 'cause spending two weeks with you is something no girl with moral compass would do.

Babe your comment go well die.
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by newslifeop: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Hoe
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Akinbahm(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
You can't predict girls if you decided to be predicting them you get confused...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Big Boobs / Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout / No Wife Material In Naija Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.