Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting (8176 Views)

Lady Says She Allowed Her Bestfriend Date Her Boyfriend To Make Them Happy / She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Lalas247(f): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by drnoel: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
sweetprick:
theres this girl i met on social media (name withheld for anonymity) we have become acquaintances, done video chats, sent pics and sometimes get naughty online. she decided to come visit for the first time, a suggestion i initially rebuffed but later gave in. we finally fixed a date for her visit. she did came over and i went to pick her up, she actually looked nice as she did online. i sensed some kind of excitement on her face when we met. immediately i took her to my apartment she freshened up and made advances at me i knew what she wanted but played dumb till she was vocal about it. as a sharp guy no dulling i gave it to her the way she wanted and thats how we started f*cking for about two weeks she stayed at my place, i actually love her and shes quite decent but my fear is why would she allow me f*ck her on the first meeting? and am begining to doubt her decency.

Oh God, forgive these children. So what? Idiiots everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Looks At Your Face During Sex, What Does It Mean? / What You Don't Know About Big Boobs / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.