Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women (17873 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
By not saying a word back at u dosen't makes me fake. O.k?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Diva 2.0

Why ask me to post a picture? Have you posted yours ?. Nairaland is an anonymous forum where people come together to talk about anything and everything without any worry or fear of being identified.

I am not here to prove myself to you as you are a nairalander just like myself, Yes you have been here longer than me,  So I give you the honour and respect for that,  But I think you asking me to post my picture for clarification is a bit over the top and rather inappurtenant.

Apologise to freiburger,  He has nothing to do with me,
Thanks for understanding.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2010
But Mama/Geee i'll do this verification myself u rememeber sometimes ago u can to Berlin for a show; can i ask u some questions someting about that show? and besides we met there and we had some Conversations.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2010
Freiburger stop this immature argument, we all know you're mama/geee.
Just stop derailing and spamming my thread, I beg you in the name of Nairaland. angry
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2010
michelin89:

Unless he has two computers at home, he can't be online with two IDs at the same time.

Trust me he can, he can browse this site with his phone and computer at the same time.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2010
no i'm not how do i explain this? my god? i  dont who is doing this but for god sake i'm not.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2010
mama-gee:

Trust me he can, he can browse this site with his phone and computer at the same time.

AND WHAT DO I GET FROM THAT?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2010
Let me verify this myself i just asked her a question if she can't answer me then i'll believe someone else is doing this. cos i met her in Berlin sometimes ago.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2010
@mama-gee, freiburger and Diva 2.0

What is the confusion here?,   Again is there any patent or copyright protection for the name mama/geee?.  I joined nl without any knowledge of the existence of mama-gee.

I am not here to clone, intrude or cajool anyone.  Mama-gee relax and take a chill pill,  You need not worry,  Just behave yourself and be good,  grin   grin ,  That is all I ask of you, Otherwise I pull the below and whip you real hard,

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2010
mama/geee:

@mama-gee, freiburger and Diva 2.0

What is the confusion here?, Again is there any patent or copyright protection for the name mama/geee?. I joined nl without any knowledge of the existence of mama-gee.

I am not here to clone, intrude or cajool anyone. Mama-gee relax and take a chill pill, You need not worry, Just behave yourself and be good, grin grin , That is all I ask of you, Otherwise I pull the below and whip you real hard,

Did u hear that? It seems like i have a special interestb in doing this silly thing. But Mama Gee we will continue our Berlin discussion or else i won't believe you hence forth.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2010
And please tell me the last time u were in Berlin from when till when did u styed in Berlin?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Diva20(f): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2010
It must hurt to have a conversation with yourself.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2010
Diva 2.0:

It must hurt to have a conversation with yourself.

Why not wait for an answer from her so you think u 're smart. maybe mama-gee is being stage up did i said i believe its the real Mama geee? are u not seeing what i'm doing now? what do i get from this, what i'm saying is i'm behind this but I ALSO WANTS TO FIND OUT MYSELF COS I KNOW THE REAL MAMA GEEEE SO WELL. u get it?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2010
freiburger,

Sir I do not mean to offend you but are you a teenager? or a toddler?, What kind of thought process do you have for you to think that the real  mama gee, Patience Ozokwor, will come online to a forum like nairaland? ?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2010
But u can see i did a god job cos i know her so well, we met several times in Berlin and i'm used to not giving up easily, but its funny how the so-called mama-gee got scared and stayed away grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2010
so who are u then?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2010
@freiburger

we are one, we are conjoined, I am you, You are me cool I am watching you.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Tcharged: 1:54am On Jan 31, 2010
Hehehe. Silly acts, time wasters.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 2:10am On Jan 31, 2010
Are u saying we collaborated doing this meanwhile it's my mistake being even interested in your kid game in the first place,
And watching me? Haven't u got a job? let me give you one.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
@Freiburger,

Word of advice, You are going beyond your boundary, I will advice you to refrain from being a naughty little stubborn boy, Otherwise I will expose you, Remember, I am watching you closely.

Rgds
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2010
Expose who? you better go ahead right now, don't waste time i don't think i ever came accrosed you and i don't wanna know you, right?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
Freiburger,   Freiburger,    Freiburger,    Freiburger,   Freiburger,  How many times did I call your name.   You are still being a stubborn little boy,

My advice is to behave yourself and be a good little boy,  Otherwise, you know what will happen if you keep being naughty.   Do not push me to tell the world about you,   I know you,  you know me,  We are conjoined,  I am watching you right now. I am infront of your screen,  Look closely It is me, It is you,  we are both conjoined,  look closely again, don't look behind your screen, stare in my eyes, You are me, I am you

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
From the first few posts u posted on on this page with your rigistered name, one can easily know whom you are, a jobless one but can also be a good comedian so hook me up if u want to drop your your msn ID and i'll contact u immediately otherwise i'll neve talk to you. i hope u understand.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2010
Freiburger,

Hush your mouth and seal your lips, You are talking too much,

Just be a good little boy and I will not let your secrets out,

Be warned,
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by chinesedoll(f): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
It is Well, shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Rooneyboy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2010
michelin89:

Don't mind him. You know those faceless NL members in search of quick popularity. wink
quick popularity in NL of all places ? Then u must be a local champion.If must know I pass my useless time of the day here.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Rooneyboy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2010
michelin89:

Don't mind him. You know those faceless NL members in search of quick popularity. wink
and if i were to be seeking for notice it would be directed at u,of all people ? Sorry to say but u r useless.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^^
obviously, since you felt the need to reply. . . twice.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Feb 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
obviously, since you felt the need to reply. . . twice.

You're back again, "mama-gee creates senseless threads", "mama-gee is 13 years old". grin grin

My thread now makes sense. grin grin

You hypocrites in this forum are all full of baloney, any way they say "To err is human but to forgive is divine". embarassed

I have forgiven you for your sarcastic remarks towards me. sad
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Diva20(f): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2010
lmao!
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 5:55am On Feb 01, 2010
mama-gee:

You're back again, "mama-gee creates senseless threads", "mama-gee is 13 years old". grin grin

My thread now makes sense. grin grin

You hypocrites in this forum are all full of baloney, any way they say "To err is human but to forgive is divine". embarassed

I have forgiven you for your sarcastic remarks towards me. sad
go through my posts little girl. did i ever respond to your thread or write "@ topic"
little girl, stop feeling funky.
this has nothing to do with your senseless thread.
I'm guessing you really don't understand. how old are you again? 12?
i'm just one of those chronic thread derailers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Thread For Faithful Partners / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.