Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women (17839 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2010
na2day?:

seun begged me seriously saying too many girls will just die bcuz they can't have me but i am willing to show it to u on yim, so hit me up  cool cool

You try, there's no show for you. grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by sexyLeamon(f): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2010
na2day?:

mama-gee is that u? shocked shocked shocked i repent, no more will i call u dumb even if u make silly threads. u are now my new love. so when can we meet kiss
LMAO grin  and who said looks was not important grin

Ebonye you are very right my dear
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2010
mama-gee:

You try, there's no show for you. grin grin

i don buzz u for yim, answer me

sexyLeamon:

LMAO grin  and who said looks was not important grin

Ebonye you are very right my dear

looks are not important, it is the heart that matters. [size=3pt]the heart better look as good as the face though[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2010
na2day?:

i don buzz u for yim, answer me

looks are not important, it is the heart that matters. [size=3pt]the heart better look as good as the face though[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by harakiri(m): 2:51am On May 22, 2010
@Post

Perhaps it's becoz they want to reduce the risk of infidelity during marriage.It's one thing to date a beautiful woman and have guys hit on her each time. . .after marriage, it's no longer funny or amusing anymore.That doesn't mean that ugly girls aren't hit on but ration between a pretty face and an ugly one is 9:1

Do that math.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 11:25am On May 22, 2010
Who needs a 'beautiful' ho for a wife? Modest looking girls are more likely to behave themselves and give the husband the respect and loyalty he deserves. Most so-called beautiful women's loyalties are divided between 2000 manlinesses. . .and counting. Which sensible fine boy wants to append his surname to that kind of public property?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by harakiri(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2010
pro01:

Who needs a 'beautiful' ho for a wife? Modest looking girls are more likely to behave themselves and give the husband the respect and loyalty he deserves. Most so-called beautiful women's loyalties are divided between 2000 manlinesses. . .and counting. Which sensible fine boy wants to append his surname to that kind of public property?

Spot on dude grin

@pro01

That's dead cold. . .lol
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2010
^
lol. My man Harakiri, that's what it is bruv. It pays to be forewarned.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by merge(f): 1:56pm On May 22, 2010
pro01:

Is not her faulty if she is born beautiful? Every beautiful girl is not a hoe. Ugly girls  can be just as hoe as pretty girls.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by merge(f): 1:57pm On May 22, 2010
Goodlooking guys with low self-esteem do this because they need constant admiration from their ugly wife.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 22, 2010
oh it's Mama gee. . .

@ topic though

Have you thought about personality or they got qualities that might be lacking in others irrespective of their looks
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Mayflowa(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2010
let me tell u the simple truth: there are a lot of ugly girls dotting over handsome guys who are kind, loyal, respectful and loving. For beautifull dolls, u have to take sometime off trying to woo them over with lot of unbearables from them. So mr handsome would rather settle for ugly chics than receive insults & assults from the beautiful chics. It takes patience and cash to win beautiful girls over with all the competitions from other guys and the ' i-dont-care' attitude they put up. Only ugly guys could take that sh1t from them because they (guys) are not been chased lovingly about by any dolls
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by denny4ril: 7:52pm On May 22, 2010
simple! ugly women think they are ugly when they are not and so work so hard to add beautiful qualities to themselves, qualities that the so-called beauties ignore besides the fact that their beauty is the source of pride in most cases and that is purely an unromantic act!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by 1105(f): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by dlpajayi(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
1. cos of love
2. so that they can at least have moderately fine children
Imagine if an ugly lady marries an ugly man, how would the children look like?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Orikinla(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2010
Unattractive babes keep away from me or often complain about my attraction to other babes.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamaken: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2010
guess, the ugly women can satisfy their men better, coz they focus on the essential in certain situations.
the prettier ones, pay more attention to their nails, hair, make up, etc. , where is the fun!?!
Barbiegirls are something for teenagers, early 20's maybe.

Matured men understand what i mean.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by swiftycool(m): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2010
mamaken:

guess, the ugly women can satisfy their men better, coz they focus on the essential in certain situations.
the prettier ones, pay more attention to their nails, hair, make up, etc. , where is the fun!?!
Barbiegirls are something for teenagers, early 20's maybe.

Matured men understand what i mean.

@ mamaken Beautifully and correctly said, i could almost kiss u  wink
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamaken: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2010
swiftycool:

@ mamaken Beautifully and correctly said, i could almost kiss u  wink

I knew someone would agree with me!,  wink
let's hug swifty! smiley
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by swiftycool(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
mamaken:

I knew someone would agree with me!,  wink
let's hug swifty! smiley

C'mon hon, lets make it a kisssss kiss wink
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamaken: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2010
swiftycool:

C'mon hon, lets make it a kisssss kiss wink

Ok, Ok, you've convinced me! Just tell me when and where?, kiss
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by timcurrant(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
they are looking @ the inner beauty
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by sexylogan(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
we are looking for the inner beauty
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Olumogun: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^^^ (supported)

What I think the real men are looking for is not just the facial beauty,
but babe who got what it takes to satisfy a man,
babe who will not spend hours making up before the mirror (their actual partner).
while complaining every time the man appeared by the bedside.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by lexyy: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
for sure men like beautiful women , but when it comes to marriage , this is merely a secondary issue
the essense for which a man will get married is for companionship, he needs someone to trust , to support him , a good home manager , the ideal mother of his children unborn
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by koolchicco: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lol. This thread reminds of someone. smiley
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by MYAs2011: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2011
@mama gee,i like this topic.

well those handsome who go for ugly Girls have their personal reasons maybe they prefer going for the ugly girls coz the ugly girls have good character.But a guys who marries a beautiful seductive chick will have to monitor his chick (most guys do that to beautiful galz) and makes them feeling that the relationship with the chick is insecure.

For me i prefer going for the high class beautiful chicks,NOTE:THIS IS FOR THE GUYS,MAKE SURE THAT THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL YOU ARE DATING-YOU KNOW HER FAMILY BACKGROUND VERY WELL AND MAKE SURE HER FAMILY LIKES YOU VERY WELL-WITH THIS THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL WILL LIKE TO STICK HER ASS WITH YOU "IF POSSIBLE FOREVER" AND ALSO MAKE SURE SHE HAS A GOOD CHARACTER BEFORE KNOWING THE FAMILY.

@mama gee,send some pix of yourself to my email "megyucyautos2011@gmail.com", here is my pix below,

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
^
Lolz.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by dradoyi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
Maybe its just the handsomeness dat is taking d shine off the ugly ladies, dont forget dat the ugly ones could be very good in ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.