Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj (91053 Views)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by rachealfst(f): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
This story got me glued to my phone all night. It was late but I couldn't sleep, I just want to finish the story. Who says love don't cost a thing! Hmm.... It was an interesting read. The story is perfect. Well I I'm not disappointed, it's TIFFANYJ na.... the boss lady herself. I can proudly say I read all your 5 books and still counting because I know more stories are on the way.
More inspiration to you ma. God bless you more and more.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Crislyn , oluwaseun15 , mhizDherbee , ruqoyyah27 , pezysolemn , cerowo nd bloomingbud @ I've just removed the ban on okada app. You can now download the story without an app. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by harunablezin(f): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
mhmmmm! SHADOWS OF YESTERDAY!!! It denied me a pleasant sleep yesterday night... although I am yet to get through with it.... Madame Tiffany its a job weldone from me....Allah ya chigaba de albakarche Ki de Ikima tare de karfi jikuna
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
harunablezin:
mhmmmm! SHADOWS OF YESTERDAY!!! It denied me a pleasant sleep yesterday night... although I am yet to get through with it.... Madame Tiffany its a job weldone from me....Allah ya chigaba de albakarche Ki de Ikima tare de karfi jikuna
Amin. Nagode sossai da har kin bada lokaci kin karanta labari na.
Can you please help review and rate it on okada? Allah ya raba mu da irin kishiya na Shayet

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by wendypenny: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi TiffanyJ. Its quite unfortunate for me cos I don't know how to get this book. I live in South Africa. Is there any means i can pay to get it, since i dont use local networks. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
wendypenny:
Hi TiffanyJ. Its quite unfortunate for me cos I don't know how to get this book. I live in South Africa. Is there any means i can pay to get it, since i dont use local networks. embarassed embarassed
Send me a mail. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by larrykay0(f): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
TiffanyJ:

i sent u a mail pls reply
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Bloomingbud(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Let me send you a mail but you must not refil with 1k. You can refil with a recharge card, using any month you want. Buy either mtn or etisalat of the amount you want to use and load into the refil spce. Though, 5 percent VAT will be deducted

TiffanyJ u mean I should just load like #400 voucher there and I'll be able to download? Sorry for bothering u but ive not done anything on okada books before.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bloomingbud:

TiffanyJ u mean I should just load like #400 voucher there and I'll be able to download? Sorry for bothering u but ive not done anything on okada books before.
Hey, you are seriously not bothering me dear. Are you already registered with okadabooks? If yes, this is how to do it
go to okadabook's homepage. From the home page, you will see 'refill with mtn or etisalat' air time. Click there. From there, choose whether you want want to load etisalt or mtn. If its mtn, load in the pin of the airtime nd send. Click on refil. Your account will immeditely be credited with the amount bought. Note that u will be chrged 5 percent VAT
I'v replied your mail. We can talk via mail if you want. Just feel free to ask me any question

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
larrykay0:

i sent u a mail pls reply
I have replied your mail ma
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by splendidiva(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
I HV Ben trying to download okada books SNC morning bt ts nt working s der no other way pls
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
splendidiva:
I HV Ben trying to download okada books SNC morning bt ts nt working s der no other way pls
Try it again now. I have removed the ban on app. This means you cn download the story even if you don't have their app. By the way, are you a registered member? Have you refilled your account? If u did all these and still can not buy, let me know.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by ladysunshine94(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Aunty Tiffanyj please help me out, have tried buying from okadabooks I can't, what should I do? I typed the recharge card pin but I can't refill. is there another way I can buy the book apart from okadabooks?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by charytea(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tiff, can i pls get ur whatsapp num so i pay to u directly and get a copy? Please, i will really appreciate it. Please
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
ladysunshine94:
Aunty Tiffanyj please help me out, have tried buying from okadabooks I can't, what should I do? I typed the recharge card pin but I can't refill. is there another way I can buy the book apart from okadabooks?
Send me a mail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
charytea:
Tiff, can i pls get ur whatsapp num so i pay to u directly and get a copy? Please, i will really appreciate it. Please
Send me aa mail.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by charytea(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Send me aa mail.
I just did
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by MissRelly: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Madam J welldone bt wat of sumbody like me dat can't access to okada books,wat will i do?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
charytea:
I just did
I just replied
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRelly:
Madam J welldone bt wat of sumbody like me dat can't access to okada books,wat will i do?
Pls send me a mail. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by wendypenny: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2017
TiffanyJ:

I just did
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by charytea(f): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2017
TiffanyJ:
I just replied
Please check ur mail, i sent u a msg
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2017
charytea:
Please check ur mail, i sent u a msg
I just replied again
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2017
ladysunshine94:
Check your mail, sent u a messge three times last nite. Waiting for ur reply
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Alicapapaya(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Anneboy02 , janeade , Dupsai , Ephlay , oyindawealth , adikij , alicapapaya , nihinlolawa24 and vickiey192 @ the e book has been published on okadabooks. You can purchase it whenever you are ready. Thanks

https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/shadows_of_yesterday/14938

Wow... Great, let me buy now. Thanks TJ. Love you plenty.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by nihinlolawa24(f): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
madam Tiffanyj,I just finished reading d book last nite and am super impressed. u did a great job dear.more inspiration to u.God bless u plenty.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Alicapapaya:

Wow... Great, let me buy now. Thanks TJ. Love you plenty.
Love you too dear
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
nihinlolawa24:
madam Tiffanyj,I just finished reading d book last nite and am super impressed. u did a great job dear.more inspiration to u.God bless u plenty.
Thank you ma'am and amen
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Darkcrisp(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
debbycreamy:
there is no way I will stay in the same house wit u when I know u hate me

what kind of nonsense is that, d disgrace n d pain, I'm just feeling it here

God forbid bad thing o

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Darkcrisp(f): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah is such an animal. It's just too extreme. Some people sha.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Vickiey192(f): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Anneboy02 , janeade , Dupsai , Ephlay , oyindawealth , adikij , alicapapaya , nihinlolawa24 and vickiey192 @ the e book has been published on okadabooks. You can purchase it whenever you are ready. Thanks

https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/shadows_of_yesterday/14938
Have done that on Sunday
Thank you very much , it was really interesting
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by heemah(f): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2017
By the time I finished reading, I was already crying. How could a mother be that wicked? To ur own flesh and blood? Shayet and Tissan really suffered both emotionally, physically, and psychologically. I'm happy they found happiness and peace at last tho. Gud save all women from such MIL.
To my best writer on NL, May God continue to increase u in knowledge. The sky is ur starting point. Can't wait for u to start Shan David's story... Till then, keep safe..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.