Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj (90805 Views)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Anneboy02 , janeade , Dupsai , Ephlay , oyindawealth , adikij , alicapapaya , nihinlolawa24 and vickiey192 @ the e book has been published on okadabooks. You can purchase it whenever you are ready. Thanks

https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/shadows_of_yesterday/14938

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by janeade(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Anneboy02 , janeade , Dupsai , Ephlay , oyindawealth , adikij , alicapapaya , nihinlolawa24 and vickiey192 @ the e book has been published on okadabooks. You can purchase it whenever you are ready. Thanks

well done ma...hope d book is finish there.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
janeade:

well done ma...hope d book is finish there.
A-z complete

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by crislyn(f): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Send me a mail
Pls Tiff lemme have your email i'd like to get the book directly on my mail too...that Okadabook dey give me issue.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Chigold121(f): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well done ma, wise decision. Let me quickly rush down to okadabooks. Hope I won't have problem purchasing and downloading it.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
crislyn:
Pls Tiff lemme have your email i'd like to get the book directly on my mail too...that Okadabook dey give me issue.
Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by grachikiss: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
wow wow a big round of a plus ➕ 4 Tiffany j d story was superb I love it. it a work Weldon

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
grachikiss:
wow wow a big round of a plus ➕ 4 Tiffany j
d story was superb
I love it. it a work Weldon
Thank you ma. Can you please go rate it on okadabooks? By the way, you read it so quickly.
While writing it, I cried at some scenes. As I writer, I felt my characters' pain.
I also intend to give Shan her story. The plot is in my head already
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Oyindawealth(f): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
TiffanyJ:

alright will do... Thanks 4 d mention.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by prayer46: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
good pm ma.please I cannot download the story .how can I get the story

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
prayer46:
good pm ma.please I cannot download the story .how can I get the story
Are you a registered member of okadbooks? If yes, you will need to download their app to purchase the story. If you need more information, kindly mention me
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by oluwaseun15(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls i cant download okadabooks on my window phone would love to read the remaining part,pls help dont mind paying directly to you
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Madam Tiffany, I'm short of words, I can't describe how I feel reading ds great masterpiece. It can only come from a someone great. Kudos ma

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 1:47am On Jul 24, 2017
adefunke62:
Madam Tiffany, I'm short of words, I can't describe how I feel reading ds great masterpiece. It can only come from a someone great. Kudos ma
Thnak you very much ma. Can you please go back to okadabooks and rate the book for me? Will also appreciate it if you make a review.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 1:49am On Jul 24, 2017
oluwaseun15:
Pls i cant download okadabooks on my window phone would love to read the remaining part,pls help dont mind paying directly to you
Send me a mail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by arabaribiti(m): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2017
Some people are just wicked, maybe you don't know what it means to write sleepless night, cracking of brain , canceling and re typing , go ahead love sell your books so painful
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2017
arabaribiti:
Some people are just wicked, maybe you don't know what it means to write sleepless night, cracking of brain , canceling and re typing , go ahead love sell your books so painful
Good morning sir. Play check your mail.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2017
arabaribiti:
Good morning sir. Please check your mail.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Bolanlevivian: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Aw, am so pained, God bless you Tiffany, have been following you and i have read all your story, but dropped just a comment. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by MhizDherbee(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Tiffanyj pls mail me... I need thi book and i cnt seem to download from okadabooks. mhizdherbee@gmai.com
Thanks
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by MhizDherbee(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Tiffanyj pls mail me... I need this book and i cnt seem to download from okadabooks. mhizdherbee@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Bolanlevivian: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Please Tiffanyj I don't want to read any book aside urs on okada, and refill is 1k. Can I just pay directly to you. My email is bolanle2204@yahoo.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Bolanlevivian:
Please Tiffanyj I don't want to read any book aside urs on okada, and refill is 1k. Can I just pay directly to you. My email is bolanle2204@yahoo.com
Let me send you a mail but you must not refil with 1k. You can refil with a recharge card, using any month you want. Buy either mtn or etisalat of the amount you want to use and load into the refil spce. Though, 5 percent VAT will be deducted
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by ruqoyyah27: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2017
plz kindly help me also am using a windows phone my gmail....ruqoyyahadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Ephhay(f): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
How can I refill with recharge card? I don't understand.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Ephhay:
How can I refill with recharge card? I don't understand.
Hi, go to okadabook's homepage. From the home page, you will see 'refill with mtn or etisalat' air time. Click there. From there, choose whether you want want to load etisalt or mtn. If its mtn, load in the pin of the airtime nd send. Click on refil. Your account will immeditely be credited with the amount bought. Note that u will be chrged 5 percent VAT
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by grachikiss: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Thank you ma. Can you please go rate it on okadabooks? By the way, you read it so quickly.
While writing it, I cried at some scenes. As I writer, I felt my characters' pain.
I also intend to give Shan her story. The plot is in my head already
Owk will go and rate it now thanx
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by pezysolemn(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
how can i pay to get the book in my gmail...i dnt use android...can i send a recharge card? Solemnzee@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by cerowo(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Send me a mail
Please sis, can i also do the same.... Having problem with okadabook oo
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Bloomingbud(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2017
TiffanyJ:

A-z complete
. Pls I'm Finding it difficult downloading it from ofada books, can I pm u? Plllllssssss.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by tiffanyfan(f): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Madam Tiffany, I would like to pay d money directly into ur acct so dt I can get it directly on my mail. Pls mail ur details

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.