Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father (35454 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by donnish69: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

Thank you
coconut fall on you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2017
Religious men are so naive. I do not pity them because their foolishness knows no bounds. The so called Reverend father is going to bang your girlfriend from here to Sunday, while you sit there like a mumu cow. While she is still feigning to be a virgin, the same Reverend father will be telling her it's ok for him to sample her goods, but that she should refrain from all other men. A reminder for your brain is to listen to the audio recording of the our daily manna "reverend". You better get sense before he takes your girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by IdeyFindWife: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Jaynom:

My dear, that's not the only THING she's receiving wink

grin grin cheesy grin the gal fit don dey chop kondo! Enuf bad-egg seminarians dey in the system nah?

Crazy Nigerians will just be defending rubbish upandan like say na dem mama virginity dem dey vouch for, Whu send dem Lawyer work? When even the Pope doesn't vouch for any priest anyhow, any more?!

The Reverend is clearly Slowly getting entangled emotionally and our guy needs to wake up asap b4 dem play him MajidMicheal Nollywood script.

People defending Reverend's rights to asking the girl all sorts of intimate questions need to have their heads examined! Aren't there any female sisters/Nuns to refer the young lady's mentoring to?

This is how so-called holy-men make shipwreck of their faith and calling. Same double standard hypocrites who foamed in the mouth at Suleiman now defensing one randy preek Father with a itchy johnthomas, dull pple.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by lovemaths(f): 2:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

Did the name of the Rev Fr. start with 'A' and his surnname with 'E'. Is his former parish St 'P*****' and his new parish is in 'A***'
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
May be she is recieving prayers
Yeah probably in a vigil where the pastor ministers aggresively while she do the singing in a melodious voice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:42am On Jul 05, 2017
BlackDBagba:
He's her spiritual director. No cause for alarm grin
Exactly Rev fathers is a man of God so Rev Fathers don't married. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by lincs25(m): 2:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Your own don be and it finished
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by patjane(f): 3:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Stop her before it's late! !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Bro, I know you. You babe ain't screwing with man. But you gaz dey careful sha cos the man might be what they think he is. Moreover you are no longer based here with her. Just rely on trust bro.. .one love from nsk
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by tosinjay(m): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

He told her not to go into a relationship. Is being in a relationship now a sin??
Op no just go dere. What does relationship lead to? Lust and fornication, and what does Bible tell you about those? People are doing it and it's the norm around now but it's a sin. Yes SIN!! All the relationships we've had, wetin dem take end? Fantasizing being together and eventually being and fornicating. Except as a Catholic you've chosen to set your own Biblical standard from the actual.
This is for this your statement alone sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Ijaya123: 3:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

Your girlfriend is 19 years? Ok.

Before I give any advice, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by meemeetruth(f): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Pls o its wen I traveled to one state lyk dat I got to knw fathers they kip gf's, some of dese girls av one or two kids for dem(nt all) some r homosexual, dey r very jealous,dey provide woteva der woman needs ,dey go for one of d best wen it comes to beauty dey r smokers,in dat state dey r known to date a woman till she's ready to get married nd some even afta marriage bt dey r mostly faithful lovers

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by mercyland93(m): 4:48am On Jul 05, 2017
The rev father is her spiritual director, I don't want u to get the man wrong cus in actual fact the girl is a bit young and may even be trying to obtain an admission into higher institution then not to be distracted with any form of relationship
U as s person needs to pursue ur dreams and don't let anything botherd ur mind cus d man can never do something bad but making sure the girl Is mentored well.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by juman(m): 5:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Some reverend fathers have girlfriends and have children.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by juman(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2017
meemeetruth:
Pls o its wen I traveled to one state lyk dat I got to knw fathers they kip gf's, some of dese girls av one or two kids for dem(nt all) some r homosexual, dey r very jealous,dey provide woteva der woman needs ,dey go for one of d best wen it comes to beauty dey r smokers,in dat state dey r known to date a woman till she's ready to get married nd some even afta marriage bt dey r mostly faithful lovers

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by babapressy(m): 5:09am On Jul 05, 2017
She judt be close to God
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2017
I JUST KNOW ONE THING!

SHE'S YET TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY!

Chai! Hyenana wey go feast on her lasan
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by giles14(m): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2017
slayking:

I can't even trust the Pope with my woman. grin
but u do with your daddy GO
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sodiamond: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

He told her not to go into a relationship. Is being in a relationship now a sin??
My dear be careful in dealing with this issue because your girlfriend is emotionally attached to the priest. Priests are human beens like us, they might be caressing and kissing because she might not want to tamper with her virginity or you both don't do all that. Win her love over because you are likely in competition with the priest and you know priests command a lot of respect in the Catholic Church. I do not want to bore you with my experience when I was in secondary school. I'm a Catholic too
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:42am On Jul 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You must be dating my ex... Cruzita

Lol. I don't even know her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2017
favourmic:

I think the revered is right at the age of 19 she is young for that why not focus on your school or work for better futures? I just hope people like you won't come hear again and ask which drug for abortion.

The truth is always bitter

I am not like that...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2017
ipobbigot7:

You are not suspecting the reverend father because you think he can't do it, be deceiving yourself.

How will you stop her from chatting with him? She's not your wife yet, she is free to chose who she chat with.

I can do it if I want to.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by toseen7: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2017
sirfee:
*Yawns* tongue
lol grin

Baba, i kuku check time, i see say na 11:50pm, na drowsiness cause the yawn abi? Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:46am On Jul 05, 2017
rayobaba:
Bro. Be careful how you go abt it, if u decide stopping her. It's possible d father doesn't have anything romantic feeling for her as could be a protective care. And from your story its like she's so so so close to the priest. And ladies can stop a relationship with guy if the guy is stopping them from associating with who they like.
I think you should hold on and stay put. Patience will lead you right and if their is anything going on, you will definitely know as time will tell.

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sirfee(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2017
toseen7:

lol grin

Baba, i kuku check time, i see say na 11:50pm, na drowsiness cause the yawn abi? Lol
Lol,you got me on this one,been a while.Comment cava?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Kaytixy: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
May be she is recieving prayers
guy no use ur babe play with re erend fathers oo. Naso one dey ice my babe dat time oo. She even told me so this is a first hand experience bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2017
adorablevincy:
I don't know if you will like this truth am about to tell you. The Rev.Fr is really doing his job as a spiritual cover over her life. You don't need to fight him. If you are suspecting that he might fall into sin with her after telling to pull away from the relationship try these things I want to point out below.
1. If you sometimes do some romantic and sensual stuffs like the things he will necessarily advise her against, stop them.. The girl will defend you before him if he tries to advise against the relationship and she will tell the Rev. Fr that you are an innocent boy. That will disarm the priest from further advise against immorality because that's about the only point he can use in that case.
2. Become more spiritual and dedicated to the things of God. That may be one thing that is tripping her. As a virgin girl, she will cherish having a relationship that understands the value of her modesty and will help her keep it. Find out If she is thinking in that line then give yourself that task.
3. If you are a catholic, join a group that other church members see their members as super stars. Girls like to roll with celebs and the relationship with the priest gives her that feel.
4. Become a friend to that Rev. Fr. That will give you access to accompany your girlfriend anytime she wants to visit him also always visit him. He can help both of you achieve a good, modest and honest relationship. Par adventure he starts to invite only your girl, you will be able to track them and know when things wanna go wrong.
He is more than you. You can't fight him so diplomacy can help.

Thank you.!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sirfee(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Ijaya123:

Your girlfriend is 19 years? Ok.
Before I give any advice, how old are you?
This is the best post so far.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2017
sagaxity:
Stopping her is seemingly impossible or let me rephrase difficult...

For her to be empty herself to that father show how trust and confidence in him..and you can only achieve your aim by talking sense into her and making her understand your plans for both of you.....

19YO hmm she never ripe to keep relationship but she's ripe for the other room..Ladies, na God go deliver una....investigate well oh father fit done dey lubricate that engine

well she fit still no agree leave her later she go cum open thread here on how she lost you...

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Oju4190: 5:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

What's Gbola??
. Gbola means penic...... dumbhead
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:54am On Jul 05, 2017
nolio:
is his parish at Onitsha?

I don't want to disclose the location for security reasons.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Crystal2020:
i will advice u if u care 4 her as u claimed pls stop her closeness with d rev. it is an experience i will never forget in a haste.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.