Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding (4411 Views)

I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! / I Can Shave My Hair If It Pleases You – Slay Queen Begs For Husband On Facebook / ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by MrOreo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ey ya sorry.... use a cutlass next time angry
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by MzErica(f): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
continue till you cut incurable infection into it.
undecided
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by Garrirevenge(f): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
rube aboliki balm on it then.
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by McBrooklyn(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
MzErica:

Get me a tissue or cotton wool to clean the blood at least. Why are this wicked angry

Wetin we dey clean abeg?? undecided
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by MzErica(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Wetin we dey clean abeg?? undecided
my pussy
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by MissRaine69(f): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
MzErica:

Thanks love
That's the man friends role
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by herlarho(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
will u believe my prick can work it out for u
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by McBrooklyn(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
MzErica:
my pussy

So what should I be doing with your pussy?? undecided
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by Burgerlomo: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Do something about what?? undecided

But why fear dey catch you now? Instead make you go do the needful after all you get the thing wey strong pass evostic wey you fit heal the wound, abi you be wetin I dey think?
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by McBrooklyn(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Burgerlomo:

But why fear dey catch you now? Instead make you go do the needful after all you get the thing wey strong pass evostic wey you fit heal the wound, abi you be wetin I dey think?

LOL... Bomb dey your head... So you actually believed that's a lady behind that moniker, right?? undecided

Common sense fall on you... tongue
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by Burgerlomo: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Bomb dey your head... So you actually believed that's a lady behind that moniker, right?? undecided

Common sense fall on you... tongue

Now I don understand you, but don't worry everything will be fine I will recommend Mr Flex herbal and you will be alright grin
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by McBrooklyn(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Now I don understand you, but don't worry everything will be fine I will recommend Mr Flex herbal and you will be alright grin

Alright, Bro... Congratulations cool
Re: I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding by Airtimex(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Knife is preferable kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Lost Him / My Ex Wanted A Night / One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.