Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes (48943 Views)

Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by KOKOwonder(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
Being. I was born here,schooled there. Who are you to say that my assertion is wrong?
Oga your comments so far just convinced me you don't have sense, they are cheap gals in benue state and everywhere but that cheap gal to you might not be cheap to another, and there is no where in benue state that visitors are entertained with their hosts wives, make God help you go person house go the look em wife anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Young03(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
If to say u no include Benin city
I for cause u

As for tiv people, go state hotel for lafia city, na them do ashawoo pass

but I fear Benin city own

Go 3rd junction by 8pm

better ass go fall on u

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nedfed:
Sex in the country is even more cheaper than pure water sachet in some parts of the country.
Based on analysis many factors are the cause of these, but the main reason for these is poverty.
Many Nigerian babes turn to sex machine in order to survive the economic recession.
Here comes the list from the top:

1. ABIA STATE
Abia is a state in the south eastern part of Nigeria. The capital is Umuahia and the major commercial city is Aba.
Abia is a state blessed with so many beautiful girls/ladies with good body features/shapes.
Based on the rate of poverty in some part of the state, many of the young girls/ladies in the state has turn to runs babes.
Is only in Abia you can date three sisters of the same mother and they will have no problem/issue with you.
This is the only state that has the highest number of baby factory in the country.
Many runs gals across the nation are from this state. Especially lagos you find them many there.
Paid a visit to Abia State and see things by yourself.
This OP is just maaadd. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Mcowubaba: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Threads like this serve only one purpose.
Which is bigotry and tribal war.

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Vectormike(m): 1:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Garrirevenge:
The usual stereotyping craps.
I swear!
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Countrygirl(f): 3:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Nedfed:

You need not to ask again.
Her action speak beta than voice.
You ask if she's chance tonite and see if she will not come.
I would have simply ignored you but I just marvel at the level of your stupidity.
You think everyone is as cheap as you, stupid Human being, sense less thread
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by CaptainGOOD: 3:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Lalasticlala pls close this thread it sould only cause trouble..
This post is meaningless.
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Erums(m): 6:00am On Jul 05, 2017
ekensi01:
Op you are a fool, have you tried coming to Benue state?

I tell the time you finish dating a tiv girl for just an hour the next is sex.

TRUE STORY:
A boy meant a tiv lady in a burier ceremony in the evening dated her and that night he took her home.

ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX IN BENUE: A place(room of any kind), then you tell the girl to come thats all.

If am lying in the above statement let my life be upandan.

Huuuuh, i need to visit benue
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Airtimex(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Including abia state made your list crap...

No cheap igbo girl, you must spend...

8 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Clearsure(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2017
man update your fact, I believe you can do better than that single piss of information, let me know the worst of them all
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by KendrickAyomide: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Edo state should be the first

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Crappy bullshyt!
Mynd44
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Nedfed:
coolSex in the country is even more cheaper than pure water sachet in some parts of the country. cool
Based on analysis many factors are the cause of these, but the main reason for these is poverty.
Many Nigerian babes turn to sex machine in order to survive the economic recession.
Here comes the list from the top:

1. ABIA STATE
Abia is a state in the south eastern part of Nigeria. The capital is Umuahia and the major commercial city is Aba.
Abia is a state blessed with so many beautiful girls/ladies with good body features/shapes.
Based on the rate of poverty in some part of the state, many of the young girls/ladies in the state has turn to runs babes.
Is only in Abia you can date three sisters of the same mother and they will have no problem/issue with you.
This is the only state that has the highest number of baby factory in the country.
Many runs gals across the nation are from this state. Especially lagos you find them many there.
Paid a visit to Abia State and see things by yourself.
lolz..No igbo gal is cheap!some of ur afonja brothers sell der fathers land just to be with an igbo babe
Reason u see them boast of phockin an igbo gal..E.g FFk

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Fessy09(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Nedfed:

You won go bang anoda man's wife right
See dis one oooo
grin look atew, I'm from Benue though Idoma and I've never heard of such kinda happenings in Benue so I wonder where you go your facts

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Foolish topic. OP, how did you arrive at your conclusion? Where, when and how did you carry out your SURVEY? You just woke up one early morning and decided to come up with some bullsh!t? You're a fucking_ spastic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by dumininu01(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
grin... Dis op ehn
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Fessy09:
grin look atew, I'm from Benue though Idoma and I've never heard of such kinda happenings in Benue so I wonder where you go your facts

l am from Benue state l have heard about it times without number even non-Benue people have asked me about.Wetin person dey hear with him ear sometimes make we no carry eye see am
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by meemeetruth(f): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Countrygirl:
I know this Op will include Benue state.

I don't blame you guys sha, tiv girls have made sex so cheap for you
I totally disagree wit u nd d rest pple paintin tiv black d idomas r even d worst dey r evrywhere prostituting u only hear tiv gals reignin in abuja bt idomas r evrywhere lagos,nasarawa,abj,ondo,ph dese r places av actually heard nd met dem

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by nextprince: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
meemeetruth:
I totally disagree wit u nd d rest pple paintin tiv black d idomas r even d worst dey r evrywhere prostituting u only hear tiv gals reignin in abuja bt idomas r evrywhere lagos,nasarawa,abj,ondo,ph dese r places av actually heard nd met dem
Spotted.
As business partners?

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by marvin902(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
number 1 na benin..
the rest are novice grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by meemeetruth(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2017
nextprince:
Spotted. As business partners?
u well?
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by nextprince: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2017
meemeetruth:
u well?
Very well ma.
Just saying the obvious.
But e be like say e pain u.

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by meemeetruth(f): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2017
nextprince:
Very well ma. Just saying the obvious. But even be like say e pain u.
Mumu
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by nextprince: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
meemeetruth:

Mumu
E be like this thing pain am.

Anyway, e no concern me. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by imabillionaire: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
IF YOU HAVE A US CLIENT WITH CrdtCard of any Bank.
I'll send money into it and she/he withdraws
Contact me for cashout 100% sure. Stop them begging for money,
let them receive money for you instead
Citicards,Amex,Credit One,discover etc.

Also buy itunes,amazon and other gift cards at very good rate. $100 denomination and below

Email: astorga.a@hotmail.com
Call: 09021178615
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by enyi1: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
If there's no Jos, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers in the list then the list is incomplete.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Fessy09(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2017
dannio:

l am from Benue state l have heard about it times without number even non-Benue people have asked me about.Wetin person dey hear with him ear sometimes make we no carry eye see am
Amen shaaa
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by ekensi01: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2017
sure you have to.

Erums:

Huuuuh, i need to visit benue
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by ekensi01: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
sorry for yourself.

Obudupikin:

Sorry Sir.

now i know i wasn't talking to a human.

KOKOwonder:
Oga your comments so far just convinced me you don't have sense, they are cheap gals in benue state and everywhere but that cheap gal to you might not be cheap to another, and there is no where in benue state that visitors are entertained with their hosts wives, make God help you go person house go the look em wife anyhow.
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nedfed(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2017
4. AKWA IBOM
Akwa Ibom is a state in Nigeria. It is located in the coastal southern part of the country. The state's capital is Uyo, with over 500,000 inhabitants.
Akwa ibom is one of the state that has must beautiful babes in the country. As beautiful has the nature of the land is, so are the faces of their women. Babes over there never joke with joystick (diçk) and if you're not a strong man, you may find it much difficult to satisfy their ladies sexually.
Not until you're rich before you get them bang all they need in a man is the strength to carry on.
Not that the state is poor either are the babes poor, Just that many can do without being sex.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Countrygirl(f): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2017
meemeetruth:
sleeping around has more to do with an individual than tribe.

I was not supporting the OP

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by HopeAtHand: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
ekensi01:
Op you are a fool, have you tried coming to Benue state?

I tell the time you finish dating a tiv girl for just an hour the next is sex.

TRUE STORY:
A boy meant a tiv lady in a burier ceremony in the evening dated her and that night he took her home.

ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX IN BENUE: A place(room of any kind), then you tell the girl to come thats all.

If am lying in the above statement let my life be upandan.

I am certain you met that TIV girl at the burial of your English teacher.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.