Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes (48945 Views)

Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by ekensi01: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
HopeAtHand:

I am certain you met that TIV girl at the burial of your English teacher.
what did you achieve now?

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by sonshabenedict(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Your mother must be a prostitude, you are a fool for telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by wanger50(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
kennyonthrone:
mmmm remember that year in Vandeikya during NYSC,im glad I had nothing to do with Tiv gals then but it wasn't easy kuz no doubt they are pretty but was so scared of hiv,even young married gals wil stil be giving you signal.sex for sure is cheap over there most of my fellow corperz over there then really had fun
That's my home village. Hope u didn't find it so tough there
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by kennyonthrone(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
wanger50:
That's my home village. Hope u didn't find it so tough there
nah not at all they were friendly to us,served at koti yough

1 Like

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nedfed(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
5. PLATEAU STATE
Plateau is the twelfth largest state of Nigeria, and is located approximately in the center of the country. The capital is Jos.
Plateau is part of the country were you can see/get cheap babes. High rate of sex is as high has that of Benue. The land is bless with some many beautiful ladies. The babes over there are free givers. You need not to stress before you get your deal done. All you you need is an apartment and a golden circle around you (for your own interest). They are not too demanding but they must not catch/cut you cheating on them. If not all na story. Aside babes, Plateau is a place to be.

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nedfed(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
6. KWARA STATE
Kwara is a state in Western Nigeria. Its capital is Ilorin. Kwara is located within the North Central geopolitical zone, commonly referred to as the Middle Belt. Kwarans are good people. Based on the state of the State, many of the babes over there are into runs.
Actually many may not be an indigene. The low standard of many babes are caused has a result of non payment of salary by their government to some of parents which make many ladies seek for help mainly from their man/guy. Take Ilorin babe for an outing(faaji) or show you will get the pu§sy for free, but take her to shoprite for little shopping you will get it free for life. This is the position Saraki has left the state. If na lie ask any kwarapoly or unilorin babes.

Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by Nedfed(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
7. KADUNA STATE
8. KOGI
9. ENUGU
10. ABUJA
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by wanger50(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
kennyonthrone:
nah not at all they were friendly to us,served at koti yough
Good to hear.How is life treating u?
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by NairaHercules(m): 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nedfed:
coolSex in the country is even more cheaper than pure water sachet in some parts of the country. cool
Based on analysis many factors are the cause of these, but the main reason for these is poverty.
Many Nigerian babes turn to sex machine in order to survive the economic recession.
Here comes the list from the top:

1. ABIA STATE
Abia is a state in the south eastern part of Nigeria. The capital is Umuahia and the major commercial city is Aba.
Abia is a state blessed with so many beautiful girls/ladies with good body features/shapes.
Based on the rate of poverty in some part of the state, many of the young girls/ladies in the state has turn to runs babes.
Is only in Abia you can date three sisters of the same mother and they will have no problem/issue with you.
This is the only state that has the highest number of baby factory in the country.
Many runs gals across the nation are from this state. Especially lagos you find them many there.
Paid a visit to Abia State and see things by yourself.

It seems like you have never been to OYO or OGUN state grin
Re: Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes by JONSYN7154: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Countrygirl:
I know this Op will include Benue state.

I don't blame you guys sha, tiv girls have made sex so cheap for you

That you my dear friend. I don't blame him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.