Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (53517 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by magzey: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
See Jobless Biafrans CHAI!!! grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
MASSIVE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by CARBONY500: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
This coward however was giving 12 conditions which he must fulfill before bail, and to continue to enjoy the temporary freedom. The conditions are:
— Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.
— He must not grant interviews.
— He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.
— He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.
— One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.
— The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism
— The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja
— The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport
— He must also deposit his British passport with the court
— He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis. — The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition).

How effective are the Laws giving to this man by the federal high court in Abuja? They won't react to this nonsense... Foools

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, that's where people like him belong.
Nnamdi Kanu success is really giving you nightmares and sleepless nights, soon you are going to need a psychiatric. grin

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Igboesika:

Keep shifting the goal post, as if you didn't see some Ipob members protesting in some of those states you mentioned which was even posted here on nairaland. Google is friend.

I would really love to see the photos. I searched Google and my search term turned up no results.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
calculator123:
I am scared because the way ibos worship this guy like a god ehn.when u finally get Biafra hope...let me just stop here

UR KIND WILL NEVA UNDERSTAND, SO LET ME JUST STOP HERE

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dereformer(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, that's where people like him belong.

Whoever did this to you will never see anything good in this life and in the next.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

chai.
Nwa, Ima n'imaka?
Imela nwanne kiss

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:

In which country?
This is the President we know

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
magzey:
See Jobless Biafrans CHAI!!! grin grin grin

DEY R MUMU, JOBLESS ETC, YET U WANT DEM IN NIGERIA. SOMETIMES I WONDER WAT MOST U GUYS HAVE IN UR HEADS. DEFINITELY NOT BRAINS.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
SO NA DIS TWO PPLE SHUT D WHOLE OWERRI DOWN, THAT MEANS THAT OWERRI IS NOT EVEN BIG... SHIOR!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Though many of his supporters came with him from neighbouring States the crowd here is too little compared with the crowd at Pro-Okorocha rally.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by project55: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
buhari will soon die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Fauzydane(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
proudly biafran waiting for the actualization of the sovereing state of biafra

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by facelessangel: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
annnikky:
Igbo di sweet biko cool

Nne ihe dikagi akokwalam. Izuru ka emee. Ada Biafra, asa nwa.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
kenny987:

No one is worshipping him, he's not God. His message resonates with a substantial number of the Igbo hence the massive following. It is the same way that Buhari was touted to have a cult-like following even with his glaring ignorance. How come no one attached some form of worship top him?
And its the same way Adolf Hitler brain washed the Germans to killing over 6 million Jews in the name of expanding Germany. Being a good orator is not equal to being a good leader...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
He should be careful the way he makes public appearance
One of the condition given to him during bail is not to appear in a gathering of much people .

Again he should be careful not to get assassinated

My 2kobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
pesinfada:
Lol.. ...this guy can win presidency

Ezioku Biafra President.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by lozairio(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
Make you dey there dey dream no wake up

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by project55: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
perez100:
This guy is truly great. Okorocha will be like, so, these people collected my money and still went to him.
lol

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ikillfools: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
FTrebirth:
but is nnamdi kanu mentally sound to be a leader? i listen to that guy at times and he sounds like he's lost it somewhere.
life in prison can do that to a man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
calculator123:
I am scared because the way ibos worship this guy like a god ehn.when u finally get Biafra hope...let me just stop here

Don't be deceived by crowd you see online. I'm Igbo and over 70% Igbos know that this man is a fraud who promotes violence and disunity.

We are mostly quiet that's why you think we all follow this negativity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
Breaking... Nnamdi KANU shots down Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa market .........makes shocking appearance in Owerri.

Live in Douglas Road, under the rain sharing pleasantries with the masses.
may obasanjo die soon for hating on igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
buikem2:

Don't be deceived by crowd you see online. I'm Igbo and over 70% Igbos know that this man is a fraud who promotes violence and disunity.

We are mostly quiet that's why you think we all follow this negativity.
am Hausa i say shut up.. Let igbos go

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
buchilino:

DEY R MUMU, JOBLESS ETC, YET U WANT DEM IN NIGERIA. SOMETIMES I WONDER WAT MOST U GUYS HAVE IN UR HEADS. DEFINITELY NOT BRAINS.
This is not a matter of wanting Igbos in Nigeria. Its a matter of let peace, unity reign. Its about coming together to form a formidable force to forge ahead. There is nothing an Igbo man is doing in the west that a westerner can not do better. Is it importation of goods from where ever or the spare part industry? Trust me, that industry was only left to the easterners because we believe in division of labour. Just note that what igbos produce are majorly imitations of the real things, and are majorly sold to people outside that region like the easterners and northerners. In the west, only people who are managing use igbo made products because they lack standard...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
project50:
am Hausa i say shut up.. Let igbos go

No difference then between you and the Nnamdi Kanu, my Hausa friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ekealterego: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:
I'm still waiting for when he will go and "shut" down Yenagoa, Uyo, Warri, Calabar, and other "Biafran" cities in the South (of course, by his deluded calculations and proclamations).
Don't you have a job, the way you masturbate on every Biafran thread?

Your propaganda of opening irrelevant thread failed now you have decided to pitch your tent on their threads. No one mentioned Urhobo here. If you put in same efforts in encouraging many of the men in your villages to leave Kai Kai and bench hugging to help their wives in the farm, Urhoboland would have been better for it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by jay2smart19(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
I love this man. I'm so happy he's a learned leader. When you hear him speak you know that God sent him to pull us out of the zoogeria.
I hope the next zoo he takes u to feed u well. zoo animals can only be transferred from one zoo to another and in rare cases released into the wild. happy new home going butI pray u don't end up in d wild.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

Don't you have a job, the way you masturbate on every Biafran thread.

Your propaganda of opening irrelevant thread failed now you have decided to pitch your tent on their threads. No one mentioned Urhobo here. If you put in same efforts in encouraging many of the men in your villages to leave Kai Kai and bench hugging and help their wives in the farm, Urhoboland would have been better for it.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
This is not a matter of wanting Igbos in Nigeria. Its a matter of let peace, unity reign. Its about coming together to form a formidable force to forge ahead. There is nothing an Igbo man is doing in the west that a westerner can not do better. Is it importation of goods from where ever or the spare part industry? Trust me, that industry was only left to the easterners because we believe in division of labour. Just note that what igbos produce are majorly imitations of the real things, and are majorly sold to people outside that region like the easterners and northerners. In the west, only people who are managing use igbo made products because they lack standard...

If it has never occurred to you that the bolded is a wishful stream of thought, you can never understand the reason Nigeria is pitifully backward. Nigeria and Nigerians are pretentious stiffs.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.