Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (53522 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

You are not making sense bro. What has Hitler got to do with this? Are the struggles same? Go and marry your history books.

It's only in Nigeria where a call for self determination means call for war. Why is Spain not killing off Basque and Catalan citizens? Go and read how Britain voted to leave UK without war and much drama.

You really don't know a lot bro. No pun intended.

I don't know a lot but I do know that a certain Nnamdi Kanu was broadcasting hate and despoil. I also know that the UK never used hate speeches and calls for violence for their votes just like Kanu is inciting us to do.

If you knew the history of the second world war, you'll see 80% of it playing out between Igbos and the rest of Nigeria. May it never happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Eu24(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerian is my hope
Nigerian is my rock
Nigerian is my Country
Together we can build a beta Nigeria

Well, I have half plot of land in Alimosho, Lagos with 5Shops for sale.. Good road n busy area for business or office, Showroom. Call today: 09032200405

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
When a man living in a rented apartment decides to leave, it could only mean 3 things.

1. He is tired of living with other tenants. Maybe he has found their characters not accomodating enough.

2. He has issues with the building itself. Maybe he needs more space or he feels the building cannot contain his family and ambition any more.

3. He feels he has come of age to build his own house and call the shots. To be able to live how he wants without being held back.

Now, don't you think it amounts to madness for the other tenants to threaten this man with violence because he wants to do what he feels is best for him and his family?

Let's use out tongue to count our teeth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

I don't know a lot but I do know that a certain Nnamdi Kanu was broadcasting hate and despoil. I also know that the UK never used hate speeches and calls for violence for their votes just like Kanu is inciting us to do.

If you knew the history of the second world war, you'll see 80% of it playing out between Igbos and the rest of Nigeria. May it never happen.

I don't understand the fixation on Kanu. leave Kanu alone and focus on the struggle. Maybe then, you will have more focus.

BTW, It is disgusting to always equate a call for self determination to War! Only animals think that way bro and you wonder why Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo?.

Majority of Igbos don't want war, we want a fair,just and equitable Nigeria or be allowed to go.

Why are you finding it difficult to understand. This is my last response to you. daalu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2017
slimghost:

Even in America, there are pockets of agitators here and there. I am not entirely sold on BIAFRA but a BIAFRAN nation can never be as fragmented and divisive as this Nigeria.

How many times have you heard of Anambra people telling Ebonyi people to leave the state? How many interstate wars/fights have you witnessed.

Forget all these nonsense detractors sell to you. Even brothers quarrel and fight in their house but it can never be the same when the fight is between strangers.

ENOUGH SAID!
Well I pray it doesn't happen but if it does you'll see what I'm talking about.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2017
/.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2017
[/quote] [/b]
slimghost:
When a man living in a rented apartment decides to leave, it could only mean 3 things.

1. He is tired of living with other tenants. Maybe he has found their characters not accomodating enough.

2. He has issues with the building itself. Maybe he needs more space or he feels the building cannot contain his family and ambition any more.

3. He feels he has come of age to build his own house and call the shots. To be able to live how he wants without being held back.

Now, don't you think it amounts to madness for the other tenants to threaten this man with violence because he wants to do what he feels is best for him and his family?

Many igbos don't want this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2017
abbeyfel:
I cant even get your dialogue here. Have you ever witnessed war in your life to talk about war You think boko haram is waring What they are doing is just a childs play to what real war is. Boko haram is yet to end a million lives since they started their evil thing which really is insanity. But listen, just about 3yrs, over 3million souls that should have done something great with their lives lost it just because Ojukwu just wouldn't listen the words of reason just like Nnamdi Kanu is doing presently...

You are one of the airheads in Nigeria that strive on gaseous ideology. At least, I have fought two wars already in my life time. If it needs me to fight another war against the dumbass Nigeria in order to actualize Biafra, I had done it in heartbeat. What the hell do you call voice of reason? Ojukwu did want any blue-blooded Igbo son or daughter would have done. Ndigbo are not cowards and slap a tyrant on the face. Today, no ethnic nationality in the cesspit called can dream of leading anybody into a war with all odds staked against it. If Nigeria wants war, it will get one and cease to exist as country because no country has ever survived a second civil war.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by talk2emma: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2017
abbeyfel:
To that poor little child, WHAT he holds is just a toy...

He is better than you that have choosing to be a slave than to get your own toy. when will you start using your poor brain grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 4:58am On Jul 06, 2017
calculator123:
I am scared because the way ibos worship this guy like a god ehn.when u finally get Biafra hope...let me just stop here
you need a brain reset
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Kzealz(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Eze gburugburu Nke mbu n'ala igbo...
The Zoo Legend of the sicker is somewhere receiving medic.. While u doing the God's work u where sent to do.... Ndewoo daddy
Ndewoo Nwachineke.. Ndewoo Agu nyiri mba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by spokesboy: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
ripbubu:
the same way Boko Haram killed your brothers and sisters and mom and dad in the north how many have they killed more than 500k still counting
I don't live in the North bro. It's you and your kinsmen that find yourselves living in unbelievable regions, trading and still ironically agitating for secession. Laughable!!! grin. October 1 deadline will fall on you if you guys don't borrow yourselves some brain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Ogexchi:

[/b]When a man living in a rented apartment decides to leave, it could only mean 3 things.

Many igbos don't want this

You are living in La La land then. Millions of Igbos are tired of Nigeria. Go figure out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2017
wen he does dat u will still wait for wen he will shut down kano,kaduna,katsina,borno....
biafra matter dey kill u small small but u dont know.keep going for regular check up before its too late
fratermathy:
I'm still waiting for when he will go and "shut" down Yenagoa, Uyo, Warri, Calabar, and other "Biafran" cities in the South (of course, by his deluded calculations and proclamations).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2017
magzey:
See Jobless Biafrans CHAI!!! grin grin grin
see u see job...for ur mind.who ur job helpgo help ur life first,u need it.
better to be jobless with biafra than being nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2017
buikem2:

No difference between you and the Nnamdi Kanu sef
abeg tell me same..i ve been waiting for same reply.
d guy u replied this must be all over d moon now.wat a mentor u just attributed him to...Biafran President.wow!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
d moment afonjas and abokis start claiming igbo,dreaming of becoming biafrans then i can only say "it is finished".
abbeyfel:
So any igbo that does not support ipod and Nnamdi Kanu is both senseless and unreasonable What a great way of thinking. So in your propose biafra, no man is entitled to his own opinion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
Breaking... Nnamdi KANU shots down Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa market .........makes shocking appearance in Owerri.

Live in Douglas Road, under the rain sharing pleasantries with the masses.

You think anything can be posted here to misinform people.Where is palm tree in Ekeonunwa market in Owerri.U can't find any?Ru sure u have been to Owerri before?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
slimghost:

You are living in La La land then. Millions of Igbos are tired of Nigeria. Go figure out.
Everyone is tired. I'm tired of Nigeria but do you see me blabbing about Biafra that'll honestly just be a mini version.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by monex(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Icon79:
Choi, Buhari has turned this fella into Nigerian Nelson Mandela.

A more intelligent leader would've just ignored Nnamdi Kalu to blew over and burn out.

O pari

he actually made threats and therefore should be arrested.

however, a DPO in iyana-ipaja should have been enough

not DSS and the way they celebrate (almost idolize) the people they arrest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2017
slimghost:

And you know the outcome to conclude that are against him? We have seen his pictures with these real Igbo leaders shaking hands and smiling together.
None of them has ever said any word against his struggle and you are here blabbing. Oga go and search your soul and be honest to yourself.

Some of us might not really like the man as a person, but I can bodly tell you than 80% Igbos are behind what he stands for. When the time comes, people like you will be surprised.

And again, if you check the definition of a LEADER, then you will realise that Nnamdi Kanu is gradually turning into an Igbo Leader. Daalu

Only youths and children see him as leader. Adults who fought and saw the war see him as an idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2017
hfeetham0:
yet they won't allow us go in peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2017
buikem2:

Only youths and children see him as leader. Adults who fought and saw the war see him as an idiot
we are asking for referendum not war can't we get that in peace again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yes, he sure did but you gotta be politically savvy when it comes to certain things. His threats are empty threats. How many brigades does Nnamdi Kalu command? But to arrest him and put him in jail without trial would only serve to make him more popular for being a political prisoner.

They claimed that he arrived Nigeria without any international passports whatsoever. Hence, if Buhari and his advisers were smart, what they could've done was to detain him at the airport and put him on the next available flight back to where he came from. That would've been the end of Nnamdi Kalu. He would've gone back to Germany (or where) and kept making noise on his internet radio.

It was the same mistake that Babangida (was it IBB or Abacha) made when they killed Ken Saro Wiwa. His death only helped to mobilize the Niger Delta youths.

O pari

monex:

he actually made threats and therefore should be arrested.

however, a DPO in iyana-ipaja should have been enough

not DSS and the way they celebrate (almost idolize) the people they arrest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
adexdon:

take a look at urself.... yeye guy

sorry bros no go hang o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
calculator123:
I am scared because the way ibos worship this guy like a god ehn.when u finally get Biafra hope...let me just stop here

Igbos don't have a ruler.

We are not like other tribes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
buikem2:

Go and check the definition of a leader, you will realise that you are the childish idiot here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
buikem2:

Is like you are mentally unstable? Why are you mentioning war war war up and down? .

What we want is peaceful dissolution of this marriage or well structured one where peace, equity ,fairness and equality holds sway.

May that war you and your sponsors you and your sponsors keep drumming not consume you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by adexdon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
sirevee:

sorry bros no go hang o

na u sabi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by mecussey(m): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2017
sugarsoul:
I thought he was asked not to make an appearance amongst a crowd?...
Anyway, what is my own

The person that gave the instruction is somewhere in London.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
slimghost:

Is like you are mentally unstable? Why are you mentioning war war war up and down? .

What we want is peaceful dissolution of this marriage or well structured one where peace, equity ,fairness and equality holds sway.

May that war you and your sponsors you and your sponsors keep drumming not consume you.

Why this thing come de pain you so na biko?

Go follow ur leader Nnamdi, but biko don't call him leader of the Igbos. He's just a kid playing around.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
kaluxy007:
we are asking for referendum not war can't we get that in peace again

You and who.

I'm Igbo and not asking for anything. I'm happy with my Yoruba, idoma, and Hausa BROTHERS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.