Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (53521 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by drfizzy: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
To that poor little child, WHAT he holds is just a toy...

u must be a coward to be sincere ask ur self dis question ' as a youth of dis country called Nigeria can I stat hw my future will be? is a question u need to ask ur self. the rich is busy getting richer y d poor getting poorer. I think disintegration is d final solution to dis dungeon called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, that's where people like him belongs.

Guy, why u bad like this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by belzabull(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Naijareward:
Jesus said , let there be peace........

This is not time to blame people. The Northerners have paid Cabals in SS. Name- Amac....i. Sw.. Tufunidu,,, SE,,, Okorobaba to fustrate every efforts that will make people to break away from Nigeria because of OIL.
lol...cheesycheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Splashme: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
I love this man. I'm so happy he's a learned leader. When you hear him speak you know that God sent him to pull us out of the zoogeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
UbChapter:

Guy, why u bad like this?
They don't take it easy on us too, so no rest for them as well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by emolala(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
na their jesus be that o

THIEF,you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by obong003(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, that's where people like him belongs.

Baba, i wanted to say you are stupid, but saying you are stupid will be an insult to stupid people. Your type of foolishness is the type they use to set a benchmsrk for other aspiring foolish people.

I wonder if you can't just pass this tread without displaying how dead your brain is.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Never had ndigbo ceced from Nigeria. It was only an attempt and was met by a fierce opposition that led into the civil war in which no civilian died in the north or west, but the igbos lost over 3 million souls mainly to hunger and starvation. Get your facts right...

Have you ever heard that number of deaths in a war have ever deterred another war? There is always a second time. Ordinary insurgent group called Boko Haram is turning northern region of into grave yard by hunger. I have read horror stories about fate of the IDP in northern region of Nigeria. I guess these dingbats would have cease to exist on earth if the Boko Haram had added occasional bombing through the air.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
drfizzy:

u must be a coward to be sincere ask ur self dis question ' as a youth of dis country called Nigeria can I stat hw my future will be? is a question u need to ask ur self. the rich is busy getting richer y d poor getting poorer. I think disintegration is d final solution to dis dungeon called Nigeria
The solution for me is to keep working on my life to the extent that i am so successful that i can decide my own fate. A time when i can choose where i want to be at any particular time, what i want to eat anytime, and who i want to be with at anytime. Even if a country has abundance, the people must work hard to become personally successful. Biafra will not guarantee you success in life. Your destiny is in your hand wether you are in America, Britain, South Africa, Brazil, Haiti, Zimbabwe, Nigeria or Biafra. There is never a dry land only dry minds. We all know Nigeria has great issues which is really affecting the people, but many people keep making it and are really successful in this zoo(according to ipodians) called Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

I'm Igbo and I'm not a fool.

Go and read the history of the second world war. Adolf Hitler started like this.

This whole charade will end in disaster. We are landlocked. 70% of our investments are outside Igbo land. And you want crisis.

A fool's sword is sharper than his brain.

You are not making sense bro. What has Hitler got to do with this? Are the struggles same? Go and marry your history books.

It's only in Nigeria where a call for self determination means call for war. Why is Spain not killing off Basque and Catalan citizens? Go and read how Britain voted to leave UK without war and much drama.

You really don't know a lot bro. No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

You are saying 'them'. I'm one of 'them'. I'll be directly affected by the consequences of their actions so it's my business to say my mind, thanks.

You can say your mind without calling them gullible! Because I honestly think you are the gullible one here.

It's either you are not Igbo or you have been brainwashed and cowed into believing Nigeria can't be split without bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Though many of his supporters came with him from neighbouring States the crowd here is too little compared with the crowd at Pro-Okorocha rally.
Are you this shameless? Goodness me!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
The solution for me is to keep working on my life to the extent that i am so successful that i can decide my own fate. A time when i can choose where i want to be at any particular time, what i want to eat anytime, and who i want to be with at anytime. Even if a country has abundance, the people must work hard to become personally successful. Biafra will not guarantee you success in life. Your destiny is in your hand wether you are in America, Britain, South Africa, Brazil, Haiti, Zimbabwe, Nigeria or Biafra. There is never a dry land only dry minds. We all know Nigeria has great issues which is really affecting the people, but many people keep making it and are really successful in this zoo(according to ipodians) called Nigeria...

That's where you get it wrong. A vast majority of Nigerians are poor! It's not because they are lazy but because they live in a country that doesn't reward hardword.

Under a well structured Nigeria where equity, justice,merit and equality holds sway, I make bold to say that a vast majority of Nigerians would be living comfortably at least.

Let's stop lying and deceiving ourselves that all is well with this Country. it disgusts me.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

Have you ever heard that number deaths in a war have ever deterred another war? There is always a second time. Ordinary insurgent group called Boko Haram is turning northern region of into grave yard by hunger. I have read horror stories about fate of the IDP in northern region of Nigeria. I guess these dingbats would have cease to exist on earth if the Boko Haram had added occasional bombing through the air.
I cant even get your dialogue here. Have you ever witnessed war in your life to talk about war You think boko haram is waring What they are doing is just a childs play to what real war is. Boko haram is yet to end a million lives since they started their evil thing which really is insanity. But listen, just about 3yrs, over 3million souls that should have done something great with their lives lost it just because Ojukwu just wouldn't listen the words of reason just like Nnamdi Kanu is doing presently...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by mexxmoney: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Are you this shameless? Goodness me!

Don't mind that clown. I've learnt to ignore him. His case is beyond redemption
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

That's where you get it wrong. A vast majority of Nigerians are poor! It's not because they are lazy but because they live in a country that doesn't reward hardword.

Under a well structured Nigeria where equity, justice,merit and equality holds sway, I make bold to say that a vast majority of Nigerians would be living comfortably at least.

Let's stop lying and deceiving ourselves that all is well with this Country. it disgusts me.
And who said all is well with this country?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

You are not making sense bro. What has Hitler got to do with this? Are the struggles same? Go and marry your history books.

It's only in Nigeria where a call for self determination means call for war. Why is Spain not killing off Basque and Catalan citizens? Go and read how Britain voted to leave UK without war and much drama.

You really don't know a lot bro. No pun intended.
Sorry, I know you're not talking to me but Biafra isn't as developed as those countries, they're leaders aren't as corrupt too. Splitting up doesn't mean everything will be better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

Don't you have a job, the way you masturbate on every Biafran thread?

Your propaganda of opening irrelevant thread failed now you have decided to pitch your tent on their threads. No one mentioned Urhobo here. If you put in same efforts in encouraging many of the men in your villages to leave Kai Kai and bench hugging to help their wives in the farm, Urhoboland would have been better for it.

my savage meter exploded
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by silverspringle(f): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Rochas Okorocha should continue to make a jest of himself. See what a whole governor of a state has reduced himself to. Of at least he did 10% percent of what is expected of a governor, people like Nnamdi Kanu will not have any need to agitate for Biafra. I dnt even want to read any news concerning Rochas cos he hardly make sense and too a disgrace to my dear state.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Niceboyx4(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Alota niggers on here where saying that Nnamdi Kanu will rot in kuje, that he will be die in the Zoo prison. Whos got the last laugh naah
All the conditions given to him are now being observed by Buhari. Hahhaahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
I love this man. I'm so happy he's a learned leader. When you hear him speak you know that God sent him to pull us out of the zoogeria.
who are the US? Biko speak for yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ogexchi:
Sorry, I know you're not talking to me but Biafra isn't as developed as those countries, they're leaders aren't as corrupt too. Splitting up doesn't mean everything will be better.

I am not sure I understand you but staying together as One Nigeria doesn't mean everything will be fine either so stop badmouthing people who are willing to take their destiny into their hands!!!

Only a shallow minded person or deceitful person can tell you anything good can come out of this present Nigeria structure.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
drfizzy:

common oga he did it at ijaw check for d video u will see it

Why should I be the one searching for it when you guys are the ones that CLAIMED such? Kindly post the link to the video here FOR ALL to SEE!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Where is the agitation for Niger delta Republic? Has it not gone cold again?

BTW we are not joining biafra but getting our own country and if getting our own country is via this current biafra agitation, so be it.

Niger delta Republic will always do business with biafra republic as we are cousins to the igbos, since they came from the Benin Kingdom too. (I know they will dispute this fact)

I also know say kanu fvck up by not making due consultations with prominent Niger delta elders and leaders but the way Nigeria is designed will never favour nigerdeltans.

Check out the exchange rates from 1972 till dates that was released today, under GEJ it was very stable but was useless under IBB, obj and Buhari yet the yorubas and the Northern made it look as if GEJ was the worst thing that happened. Another nigerdeltan in person of Donald Duke can move this country forward but will they allow him? The answer is No.

So let's us leave this country and if biafra for now is the way, we should not fight against the igbos rather give them support or let them know the importance of meeting with the nigerdelta leaders and elders.

Like I said on the other thread, I AM NOT a pro-NDR. Infact, I believe Urhobo nation would be safer, ALONE!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

I am not sure I understand you but staying together as One Nigeria doesn't mean everything will be fine either so stop badmouthing people who are willing to take their destiny into their hands!!!

Only a shallow minded person or deceitful person can tell you anything good can come out of this present Nigeria structure.
I'm not badmouthing anybody and I didn't say staying as one will be good too. But let me as you, do you really think they'll be unity amongst the igbo people. I've seen alot of people from different igbo states hate one another. So, even if Biafra comes it'll be a Nigeria 2.0 and believe me not much development will be done. Yes this country is nonsense but, it doesn't mean it is dead or nothing good can come of it. Until we Nigerians realize that we have a voice against our true enemies (government) something can change.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
sugarsoul:
I thought he was asked not to make an appearance amongst a crowd?...
Anyway, what is my own
A dog will always return to it's vomit,he can't help himself,I know Justice Binta Nyako and the procecutors are taking note.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
fineboynl:
this is a practical example that the nation Nigeria has failed. the issues that resulted to last civil war has not been address. now tell me why we fought the war? to me it was nothing but to undermine some group of people and I think that has changed.
Over 3 million people died for nothing,then Ojukwu packed his bags and ran to the Ivory coast then after much begging,came back to Nigeria 13 years later to marry a Miss Nigeria beauty queen,what an irony and you are here opening your mouth?Sorry to say you have the wrong interpretation of life mixed up with a faith imagination what we call in psycology a "Lost Soul".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by ScrewManiac: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY we are facing the
longest,deepest and most pervasive economic
depression in history.
There is a high decline in economic growth,industrial
production and employment rate.
All sectors and regions are experiencing a serious decline in output and a sharp rise in unemployment.th
e hardship of unemployment, though concentrated in
the working class,affected millions in the middle class
as well, farmers suffer too as the average price of
their output fall by half(where as the aggregate price
level fell by only a third). The calamity such as seen today have made people
search for a stable source that generates income...
Today we use this oppurtunity to introduce you into a
whole new world,an era of possibilities.
Helping Hands International Offers life
changing empowerment services that empowers your life. We touch
lives...and empower people around us and the world
over. It's not enough to have lived. We are determined
to live for something, it could be creating joy for
others, sharing what we have for
the betterment of mankind, bringing hope to
the hopeless and love to
the orphans and that is
what gives us more joy and hapiness , for we believe
that "life is a gift,and it offers us the privilege,
opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming
more".
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
TEL:+2348118232966
+2349038038937
EMAIL:princemarcus57@gmail.com Millenniumsongz@gmail.com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by nolilyte: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Admin: like this & for more related post check www.newstime.com.ng
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
calculator123:
I am scared because the way ibos worship this guy like a god ehn.when u finally get Biafra hope...let me just stop here
okada rider mentality and followership won't count when it really matters. A group of miscreants from a majority tribe complaining about marginilization?what a joke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ogexchi:
I'm not badmouthing anybody and I didn't say staying as one will be good too. But let me as you, do you really think they'll be unity amongst the igbo people. I've seen alot of people from different igbo states hate one another. So, even if Biafra comes it'll be a Nigeria 2.0 and believe me not much development will be done. Yes this country is nonsense but, it doesn't mean it is dead or nothing good can come of it. Until we Nigerians realize that we have a voice against our true enemies (government) something can change.

Even in America, there are pockets of agitators here and there. I am not entirely sold on BIAFRA but a BIAFRAN nation can never be as fragmented and divisive as this Nigeria.

How many times have you heard of Anambra people telling Ebonyi people to leave the state? How many interstate wars/fights have you witnessed.

Forget all these nonsense detractors sell to you. Even brothers quarrel and fight in their house but it can never be the same when the fight is between strangers.

ENOUGH SAID!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.