Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (53513 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by MultiCEO1: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Congratulations. Just remember that igbos prosperity so far as been dependant on a large number of people (the whole of Nigeria) to sell to. Now you need to worry about where to go sell your produce. Like other African countries...

Thanks for the reminder. It shows you aren't business incline. China sells to the world. The world, including the fragmented state of Nigeria will be our market. There will be bilateral agreements, the Ecowas charter, etc. We are still members of Ecowas, which allows free movement of goods. We will not be affected by that that much bro, because we will be at liberty to have bilateral agreements with whatever country we choose at our terms. Not to worry, the north will need to offset excess food they produced. The Igbo, ever business ready will step in a middle men between the Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt and the rest. You will still buy our goods, maybe not immediately, but eventually. Let us worry about that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Clothing materials, costumes and assesories, designer cloths etc. What do you think is happening in idumota Lagos? You think say we they play for there. I just mention very few items here. Note that...
You said clothing materials?you are shameless liar like ur uncle liar muhammed.go sleep jor.what yoruba do at idumota is to carry load for igbo traders.abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ogexchi:
okay yes, he has a good point in the Biafra thing but at end of the day if it happens what is his plan for his people. Some of you really don't realize how hard it is to start all over. Have you sat down for a moment to think about the disadvantages of having your own country?

Start again? Have we even started in Nigeria? My dear don't worry your fine head, If BIAFRA happens (which I doubt), it won't be easy initially but I trust my Igbo people to fully adjust with time.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

My take. What's yours?

Live your struggle and allow others live theirs. Calling them gullible doesn't show a lot of wisdom bro.

That's mine!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nwakaumu:
You said clothing materials?you are shameless liar like ur uncle liar muhammed.go sleep jor.what yoruba do at idumota is to carry load for igbo traders.abeg

Or agbaro in every junction

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
slap1:

Keep waiting. Can you even shut down your own family?

No! There would be no need for such and neither did I CHESTBEAT about that!

Shutting down places is the turf of IPOB and Mazi Kanu! I can't wait for my city, Warri, to be shut down!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:
I'm still waiting for when he will go and "shut" down Yenagoa, Uyo, Warri, Calabar, and other "Biafran" cities in the South (of course, by his deluded calculations and proclamations).

Bros, take am easy. Although I don't like kanu antics but the movement is very strong and it is needed to finally break this useless country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ahmedie28(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
I wish igbos will learn from south sudan.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by talk2emma: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, that's where people like him belong.

Buhari your is in hell right now go to your aso rock and cry for him...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Bros, take am easy. Although I don't like kanu antics but the movement is very strong and it is needed to finally break this useless country

I am all for Nigeria's breakup oniovo... but to leave Nigeria for Biafra? That's like the beginning of a bad joke...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by talk2emma: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Biafra is like a spirit every new born baby in Igbo land have it. God please give us Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

Start again? Have we even started in Nigeria? My dear don't worry your fine head, If BIAFRA happens (which I doubt), it won't be easy initially but I trust my Igbo people to fully adjust with time.
Exactly "have we even started in Nigeria" that's where you're focus should be. This is happening because of the government, that's who we ALL are meant to be fighting. You know if Biafra actually happens it'll still be the same story, corruption and all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ahmedie28:
I wish igbos will learn from south sudan.
Yess, I know you can't compare the conditions but still it's not easy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by talk2emma: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

I am all for Nigeria's breakup oniovo... but to leave Nigeria for Biafra? That's like the beginning of a bad joke...

If our farther can survive with 20 pounds given to them after the war we can do more. God bless Igbo land

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Or agbaro in every junction
Imagine such a bare faced liar.his nemesis is mentioning clothing and textile which is highly igbo dominated trade.some igbo now are even opening garment factories in Guangzhou, shipping directly from their company to nigeria to maximixe profit,and this joker is here disturbing me local idumota.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Jesus Christ So which part of idumota are you talking about Have you ever visited where cloths are sold there? i mean expensive clothing materials ooo, like lace, guinea brovade, damask, atiku, ankara, etc. This is a market dominated by yoruba women ooo. But bros you can lie ooo!!! What igbos do in idumota is to sell second hand products. I even doubt if you have ever been to idumota before...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by oluwazoba: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
pledge to nigeria my country? (That was before). I have always being faithful,loyal and honest without no substantial result. But to continue serving nigeria is no longer by force. To defend her unity is beyond what I can handle {ask buhari and apc }. To serve nigeria with all my strength is tiring me. {No salary} To Uphold her honour and glory is a waste of time because the honour had already being sold off by our heartless leaders . To defend her unity is beyond my understanding {ask nnamdi kanu} ? So help me God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Imagine such a bare faced liar.his nemesis is mentioning clothing and textile which is highly igbo dominated trade.some igbo now are even opening garment factories in Guangzhou, shipping directly from their company to nigeria to maximixe profit,and this joker is here disturbing me local idumota.
You lie joor. We are not talking about materials for cut and sow here. Please go make your findings well abeg...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
talk2emma:
Biafra is like a spirit every new born baby in Igbo land have it. God please give us Biafra
To that poor little child, WHAT he holds is just a toy...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by acc001(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
raphafire:
I ernestly pray for the Igbos to break away ASAP... Let me see if On geria will die without oyel..we one door closes other doors opens.
Are u ok?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by drfizzy: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:
I'm still waiting for when he will go and "shut" down Yenagoa, Uyo, Warri, Calabar, and other "Biafran" cities in the South (of course, by his deluded calculations and proclamations).

common oga he did it at ijaw check for d video u will see it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ogexchi:
Exactly "have we even started in Nigeria" that's where you're focus should be. This is happening because of the government, that's who we ALL are meant to be fighting. You know if Biafra actually happens it'll still be the same story, corruption and all.

If you fight this Government and vote in another one, it will still be the same old story. The bitter truth is that Nothing will change in Nigeria the way it's structured.

Either we restructure or allow people go their separate ways. No nation can be worse than the present day Nigeria if we split. QED

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Where is the agitation for Niger delta Republic? Has it not gone cold again?

BTW we are not joining biafra but getting our own country and if getting our own country is via this current biafra agitation, so be it.

Niger delta Republic will always do business with biafra republic as we are cousins to the igbos, since they came from the Benin Kingdom too. (I know they will dispute this fact)

I also know say kanu fvck up by not making due consultations with prominent Niger delta elders and leaders but the way Nigeria is designed will never favour nigerdeltans.

Check out the exchange rates from 1972 till dates that was released today, under GEJ it was very stable but was useless under IBB, obj and Buhari yet the yorubas and the Northern made it look as if GEJ was the worst thing that happened. Another nigerdeltan in person of Donald Duke can move this country forward but will they allow him? The answer is No.

So let's us leave this country and if biafra for now is the way, we should not fight against the igbos rather give them support or let them know the importance of meeting with the nigerdelta leaders and elders.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
I love this man. I'm so happy he's a learned leader. When you hear him speak you know that God sent him to pull us out of the zoogeria.
just prepare your bags so that you stay with him in kuje soon
ewure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by oluwazoba: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
buchilino:

DEY R MUMU, JOBLESS ETC, YET U WANT DEM IN NIGERIA. SOMETIMES I WONDER WAT MOST U GUYS HAVE IN UR HEADS. DEFINITELY NOT BRAINS.
thay have potopoto in their brains grin
buchilino:

DEY R MUMU, JOBLESS ETC, YET U WANT DEM IN NIGERIA. SOMETIMES I WONDER WAT MOST U GUYS HAVE IN UR HEADS. DEFINITELY NOT BRAINS.
thay have potopoto in their brains
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
If i may ask brother, you from which part of Nigeria?

I'm Igbo and I'm not a fool.

Go and read the history of the second world war. Adolf Hitler started like this.

This whole charade will end in disaster. We are landlocked. 70% of our investments are outside Igbo land. And you want crisis.

A fool's sword is sharper than his brain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

If you fight this Government and vote in another one, it will still be the same old story. The bitter truth is that Nothing will change in Nigeria the way it's structured.

Either we restructure or allow people go their separate ways. No nation can be worse than the present day Nigeria if we split. QED
I understand but for me splitting up is not the way to go.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by adexdon(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
sirevee:

your case is sure one of the perfect reasons why Jesus wept..... your mumu brain no be here... you need serious deliverance

take a look at urself.... yeye guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

I'm Igbo and I'm not a fool.

Go and read the history of the second world war. Adolf Hitler started like this.

This whole charade will end in disaster. We are landlocked. 70% of our investments are outside Igbo land. And you want crisis.

A fool's sword is sharper than his brain.
Please tell them, all they know is freedom.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
acc001:

Are u ok?
Do I sound like I'm not okay? Or do u want me to pray for Igbo's to remain in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

Live your struggle and allow others live theirs. Calling them gullible doesn't show a lot of wisdom bro.

That's mine!

You are saying 'them'. I'm one of 'them'. I'll be directly affected by the consequences of their actions so it's my business to say my mind, thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=raphafire post=58156838]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.