Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (53514 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
For develop countries sniper for don fall on this guy.. Do we have train sniper team? I thought APC said GEJ was training snipers, where are they?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by buikem2: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

We Yorubas will not tolerate anymore. We have tried for Ndiigbo - and when Biafra comes they will move back to the East and apply for visa if they still wanna come to the West.

They already have Nigerian passports. Loooool. If it happens only new generation that will need visa.

Not happening sha

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

We Yorubas will not tolerate anymore. We have tried for Ndiigbo - and when Biafra comes they will move back to the East and apply for visa if they still wanna come to the West.

Am In support of that,taraba is bigger than Abia,imo,enugu,they refuse to learn they will self destruct

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
buikem2:

And you know what the outcome of the meetings were abi?
He's also had closed door meetings with people who
rejected him blatantly. It's on YouTube.

And you know the outcome to conclude that are against him? We have seen his pictures with these real Igbo leaders shaking hands and smiling together.
None of them has ever said any word against his struggle and you are here blabbing. Oga go and search your soul and be honest to yourself.

Some of us might not really like the man as a person, but I can bodly tell you than 80% Igbos are behind what he stands for. When the time comes, people like you will be surprised.

And again, if you check the definition of a LEADER, then you will realise that Nnamdi Kanu is gradually turning into an Igbo Leader. Daalu

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by digitalman: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
kenny987:

No one is worshipping him, he's not God. His message resonates with a substantial number of the Igbo hence the massive following. It is the same way that Buhari was touted to have a cult-like following even with his glaring ignorance. How come no one attached some form of worship to him?

I LOVE YOU!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:
I'm still waiting for when he will go and "shut" down Yenagoa, Uyo, Warri, Calabar, and other "Biafran" cities in the South (of course, by his deluded calculations and proclamations).

Leme quote you..incase

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by 1stMD: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
8 Best Ways To Start Making Money From Your Computer: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/8-best-ways-to-start-making-money-from.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
cyberdurable:

Leme quote you..incase

Hian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keep lying mr importer.you are the one complaining dat igbo control the importation biz and yet claiming u re an importer 2 and its easy
abbeyfel:
If you care to know dude, am into importation already. I import from china and india, and importation is never a hard nut to crack. You guys are only taking center stage because of the huge investment you put into it. Once you leave, trust me your vacuum will be filled. Only some adjustment need to be made here and there. Remember Jumia, Konga etc are Nigerian companies...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
I never knew my fellow Igbo people are this gullible to follow a disaster like this Kalu.

No wonder we make up 80% membership of churches owned by yoruba pastorprenuers. We can be swayed easily with cheap publicity. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

And you know the outcome to conclude that are against him? We have seen his pictures with these real Igbo leaders shaking hands and smiling together.
None of them has ever said any word against his struggle and you are here blabbing. Oga go and search your soul and be honest to yourself.

Some of us might not really like the man as a person, but I can bodly tell you than 80% Igbos are behind what he stands for. When the time comes, people like you will be surprised.

And again, if you check the definition of a LEADER, then you will realise that Nnamdi Kanu is gradually turning into an Igbo Leader. Daalu
60%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Keep lying mr importer.you are the one complaining dat igbo control the importation biz and yet claiming u re an importer 2 and its easy
Lying so you will give me money or medal? So if igbos control importation of electronics and spare parts, are those the only things being imported I think you dont even know that much about Nigeria since your focus is on biafra...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
oglalasioux:
I never knew my fellow Igbo people are this gullible to follow a disaster like this Kalu.

No wonder we make up 80% membership of churches owned by yoruba pastorprenuers. We can be swayed easily with cheap publicity. Tufiakwa!

Post devoid of sense and reason!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

If i may ask brother, you from which part of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

So any igbo that does not support ipod and Nnamdi Kanu is both senseless and unreasonable What a great way of thinking. So in your propose biafra, no man is entitled to his own opinion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
buikem2:

They already have Nigerian passports. Loooool.

But do they have Oduduwa Republic passport? Do they have Niger-Delta Republic passport? Do they have Arewa Republic passport?

buikem2:

If it happens only new generation that will need visa.
EVERY single Igbo will require passport to live outside Biafra.

buikem2:
Not happening sha
I hope it happens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ogexchi:
60%
Maybe, but I know why I wrote 80%. I know a lot of people don't really like the man but still believe in his struggle.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
This is temporary. He's going back to his mansion in kuje prison, that's where people like him belong.

Bros abeg ask God for small sense na.... your matter no be ordinary eyes o

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slimghost(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
So any igbo that does not support ipod and Nnamdi Kanu is both senseless and unreasonable What a great way of thinking. So in your propose biafra, no man is entitled to his own opinion

Calling people that believe in that struggle gullible is the height of stupidity? is it not? And who told you I am pro-BIAFRA in the first place? What a great way of thinking!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
adexdon:
mumu people follow sum1 who has no plan for dem

your case is sure one of the perfect reasons why Jesus wept..... your mumu brain no be here... you need serious deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:
I'm still waiting for when he will go and "shut" down Yenagoa, Uyo, Warri, Calabar, and other "Biafran" cities in the South (of course, by his deluded calculations and proclamations).

Keep waiting. Can you even shut down your own family?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by MultiCEO1: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
This is not a matter of wanting Igbos in Nigeria. Its a matter of let peace, unity reign. Its about coming together to form a formidable force to forge ahead. There is nothing an Igbo man is doing in the west that a westerner can not do better. Is it importation of goods from where ever or the spare part industry? Trust me, that industry was only left to the easterners because we believe in division of labour. Just note that what igbos produce are majorly imitations of the real things, and are majorly sold to people outside that region like the easterners and northerners. In the west, only people who are managing use igbo made products because they lack standard...

China started out that way and today they produce stuffs used even in American. when we go, we shall make enabling lagislations that will see to the standardization of our products. This country will never allow that, hence we need to be on our own to grow. Good a thing we've started with immitation, we can as well upgrade it to original with support. Biafra is here.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Lying so you will give me money or medal? So if igbos control importation of electronics and spare parts, are those the only things being imported I think you dont even know that much about Nigeria since your focus is on biafra...
Oya mr importer,tell me which commodity yoruba control in the import biz,or remain silent?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by Ogexchi(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

Maybe, but I know why I wrote 80%. I know a lot of people don't really like the man but still believe in his struggle.
okay yes, he has a good point in the Biafra thing but at end of the day if it happens what is his plan for his people. Some of you really don't realize how hard it is to start all over. Have you sat down for a moment to think about the disadvantages of having your own country?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimghost:

My take. What's yours?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Oya mr importer,tell me which commodity yoruba control in the import biz,or remain silent?
Clothing materials, costumes and assesories, designer cloths etc. What do you think is happening in idumota Lagos? You think say we they play for there. I just mention very few items here. Note that...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
project50:
am Hausa i say shut up.. Let igbos go
i am yoruba,and i concur with you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by hiilinx: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Your offspring shall be like the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south, and in you and your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed... ALL HAIL BIAFRA!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by abbeyfel: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
MultiCEO1:

China started out that way and today they produce stuffs used even in American. when we go, we shall make enabling lagislations that will see to the standardization of our products. This country will never allow that, hence we need to be on our own to grow. Good a thing we've started with immitation, we can as well upgrade it to original with support. Biafra is here.
Congratulations. Just remember that igbos prosperity so far as been dependant on a large number of people (the whole of Nigeria) to sell to. Now you need to worry about where to go sell your produce. Like other African countries...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by 1stMD: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
3 Top Online Jobs To Start Without Investment: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/online-jobs.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by ripbubu: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
spokesboy:

The same way Ikemba tried to pull you out but ended up pulling you to death of 3 million people. Kwantinue lipsrsealed
the same way Boko Haram killed your brothers and sisters and mom and dad in the north how many have they killed more than 500k still counting

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
pesinfada:
Lol.. ...this guy can win presidency
Win presidency of where? Road transport workers' president sef, he won't win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.