Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ (51875 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by adonismuller(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
have you guys investigated?

because una resemble
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Dlionsheart: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
@op, your wife-to-be look too old cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

even on her makeup.

Are you the one marrying her or she's the one marrying you

Who pay the bride price pls

you OR ................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:
Join me and my wife for our wedding 5th of august in warri..... William square hall grin Rice and stew very plenty

Paulo,guy,na you be this??
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by MisterGrace: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Izzit awa fault you no get money to do proper pre-wedding photoshoot? Wooz wooz, don't use your reggae spoil our blues biko... undecided undecided undecided

Una no fit even change your clothes once. Hian! Certified brokie. angry angry

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by MisterGrace: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dlionsheart:
@op, your wife-to-be look too old

even on her makeup.

Are you the one marrying her or she's the one marrying you.

Kids every where.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:
oh evaberry cant you jus mind your bussiness who even adds berry to their names if not kids..... Sister eva we have noticed you oya go and show us yiur own prewedding photos
so immature..gosh

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

so immature..gosh
As in, very immature

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by jakandeola(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

so immature..gosh
u beta shot up ur mouth wat ur bizness here are u in pains dat no guy don toast u dis yr fast and pray tosyne2much go ask for marrage
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
As in, very immature
I wonder how he will run his family with his broke mentality...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
jakandeola:
u beta shot up ur mouth wat ur bizness here are u in pains dat no guy don toast u dis yr fast and pray tosyne2much go ask for marrage
you are always fast to quote me...why not calm down and read the poo you wrote. .he-diot

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oju4190: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na for my backward.....tank God oooo.I don see where I go chop my afternoon food.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

grin @ broke mentality. He need to grow more sense.

Sense fall on him!

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

you are always fast to quote me...why not calm down and read the poo you wrote. .he-diot
grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by jakandeola(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

illitrate u tink dis in aba wia u all are a baby factry wat ur problem d guy marry is wife a mature guy got a wife yet u get mad and call him immatured are u in pains dat u can neva get a guy lije him show us ur bobo if u hav I knw u are frustrated dat wy u alwyz get angry in internet
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blackhawk03(f): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

Oyindidi:

Sense fall on him!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cool cool
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by profhezekiah: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:
. .
why hasn't anyone noticed that these couple look too young couple with their cartoonish shirts. I mean you are getting married not going for a kids birthday party, couldn't your wife to be pick someone better .

op are you sure you are not a pedophile because this girl looks too young especially in pics 2 where she was looking like a dolled up Cindy although u look like baby too

oh I just saw your romance section comment
you are too broke to go after dem girls don't sugar coat the words. in my opinion it is only a fool that shys away from women because of finance
all girls want that ATM guy including this ur dolled up Cindy if she's not getting it from u know she's getting it from somewhere else.

Pained

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by jakandeola(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin
eeyah I feel sad a lonelygirl dat nrva hav bobo u got mad cos he became a man and settle down u are in romance rooms lukin for who to take u out buy u meatpie and coke den service u in rums. if u feel pain go scata is marrage or remain silent foreva
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Daboomb: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:

you are too broke to go after dem girls don't sugar coat the words. in my opinion it is only a fool that shys away from women because of finance
all girls want that ATM guy including this ur dolled up Cindy if she's not getting it from u know she's getting it from somewhere else.

Why are you so pained by his comment?

Oloshos like you nor dey find husband. True-talk.

Happy married Life to the Couples jare.

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:

Sense fall on him!
in addition to bank alert..hahaha

because he is crying on behalf of (NLBAN)..nairaland broke ass niqqurs

can't you see how they are hailing him? ?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Leksidebolton(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:
Join me and my wife for our wedding 5th of august in warri..... William square hall grin Rice and stew very plenty

God bless �
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
jakandeola:
eeyah I feel sad a lonelygirl dat nrva hav bobo u got mad cos he became a man and settle down u are in romance rooms lukin for who to take u out buy u meatpie and coke den service u in rums. if u feel pain go scata is marrage or remain silent foreva
what is this one saying?

Understanding fall on you!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

in addition to bank alert..hahaha

because he is crying on behalf of (NLBAN)..nairaland broke ass niqqurs

can't you see how they are hailing him? ?
Foot soldiers grin brokest of the brokelyn associationgrin
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cool cool
Lolz, be ready
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blackhawk03(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lolz, be ready

Forever ready, Maami. kiss wink
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by purestone(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is very beautiful hml
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Forever ready, Maami. kiss wink
Lol, u back?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lolz, be ready
hahahaha..
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by zamanii: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:
. .
why hasn't anyone noticed that these couple look too young couple with their cartoonish shirts. I mean you are getting married not going for a kids birthday party, couldn't your wife to be pick someone better .

op are you sure you are not a pedophile because this girl looks too young especially in pics 2 where she was looking like a dolled up Cindy although u look like baby too

The extent people go to show they are clowns, may God save us. Wish them a happy married life and move on or keep shut. Why disrespect them by asking if he's a paedophile. Doesn't sound like a joke, don't claim it is

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by krissconnect(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Very cute,adorable,beautiful,light skinned,seductive,charming,alluring, sensual,malevolent, scillintating,breathtaking,unwrappable,suckable... Lady. Short of words cry kiss
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blackhawk03(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, u back?

Peeping tom tongue
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
what is this one saying?

Understanding fall on you!
honestly, don't waste your time on that imbe...he has murdered so many things in his useless life including English

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Peeping tom tongue
Pm! grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

honestly, don't waste your time on that imbe...he has murdered so many things in his useless life including English
Oh, boy! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.