Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ (51880 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blackhawk03(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided

Who is she raising nose for? undecided

Iyaff dropped the slippers tongue
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Who is she raising nose for? undecided

Iyaff dropped the slippers tongue
grin grin I'm coming with my pankere.I didn't even know say na you.Lemme quickly follow this one.Wu gave you permission to drop the slippers? angry
B-) :-)
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin I'm coming with my pankere.I didn't even know say na you.Lemme quickly follow this one.Wu gave you permission to drop the slippers? angry
I know sey na she from afar. I go fine you
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blackhawk03(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah:

Lol. tongue tongue

The moniker sounds masculine, right? grin

Maami did tongue kiss
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
I know sey na she from afar. I go fine you
No mind me jare.Edakun e ma fine me.:-(
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah:
na #100 Mtn card be your fine
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by free2ryhme: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland love section old mama make una go marry!!!!!

Dem bury una placenta for here grin

Evening don come for night market ooo grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by BellaLuce: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
She is beautiful OP. Take excellent care of her.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:
Nairaland love section old mama make una go marry!!!!!

Dem bury una placenta for here grin

Evening don come for night market ooo grin
gringrin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blonchilli(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:
oh evaberry cant you jus mind your bussiness who even adds berry to their names if not kids..... Sister eva we have noticed you oya go and show us yiur own prewedding photos
This evaberry girl no just get sense
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blonchilli(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:
. .
why hasn't anyone noticed that these couple look too young couple with their cartoonish shirts. I mean you are getting married not going for a kids birthday party, couldn't your wife to be pick someone better .

op are you sure you are not a pedophile because this girl looks too young especially in pics 2 where she was looking like a dolled up Cindy although u look like baby too

oh I just saw your romance section comment
you are too broke to go after dem girls don't sugar coat the words. in my opinion it is only a fool that shys away from women because of finance
all girls want that ATM guy including this ur dolled up Cindy if she's not getting it from u know she's getting it from somewhere else.

You still forget your sense inside your birthday cake abi
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
EseWealth:
pls bro, what's real about the comment
Was that hard to figure?
Okay, everything the guy said in that reply are as real as the air you breath. Thank you
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:

No need trying to be unnecessarily smart dear, some things are obvious...but if you still want to ask more questions, go read his response to someone on the first page.

I know the comment you're referring to. That has led me to another question. So anybody who wouldn't throw money around romance section girls is broke. Right?
The comment the guy made could mean many things. There are people who no matter how rich they wouldn't go about throwing money to hungry lazy girls. The guy could be one of such people.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by EseWealth(f): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Was that hard to figure?
Okay, everything the guy said in that reply are as real as the air you breath. Thank you
Tnk you too
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
EseWealth:
Tnk you too
Why you dey thank me na? I no get money o
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by preccy69(f): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
greyboy5000:
you took down your pics grin
wunt let me be,my email don suffer
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by preccy69(f): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

He wasnot generalising he is saying the truth

Abi are u one of them
don't insult me,u don't knw anything about me,i wasn't talking to you,he did generalise,he would have easily said some romance section girls but he didnt
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fingerprinter:

I know the comment you're referring to. That has led me to another question. So anybody who wouldn't throw money around romance section girls is broke. Right?
The comment the guy made could mean many things. There are people who no matter how rich they wouldn't go about throwing money to hungry lazy girls. The guy could be one of such people.
Okay.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. tongue tongue
The moniker sounds masculine, right? grin
Maami did tongue kiss
Yes,but i like it.
Oro pari niyen.But pankere yen o le miss e.
Welcome bk.grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by free2ryhme: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
preccy69:
don't insult me,u don't knw anything about me,i wasn't talking to you,he did generalise,he would have easily said some romance section girls but he didnt

Na question I ask

So y u dey jump

I tell you say I wan know you you posted on NL and a response was made wetin come be the pepper body

No be we say make u nvr marry nah
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by preccy69(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
free2ryhme:

Na question I ask

So y u dey jump

I tell you say I wan know you you posted on NL and a response was made wetin come be the pepper body

wow!!!so all ur sisters got marid at 19 grin
free2ryhme:

Na question I ask

So y u dey jump

wow!!!so all ur sisters got marid at 19,pepper body may b better Dan busy body nd poke nose,question?? I talk to you
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by EseWealth(f): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Why you dey thank me na? I no get money o
bros i don't beg i work
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Not emotionally stable. You need thick skin in marriage.

just fuc.k off and let him be.... you claim to be mature yet you're the one trolling him....

wish him hml and move on....#sigh#
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
EseWealth:
bros i don't beg i work
Sections most active: Romance, Celebrities, Crime.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by EseWealth(f): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Sections most active: Romance, Celebrities, Crime.
And where has ur active in business and diaries taken you to
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
preccy69:
wunt let me be,my email don suffer
who ? I don't send pm, who are ones sending pm
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
EseWealth:
And where has ur active in business and diaries taken you to
My 'active' in business means that I am a business man. Copy that? Now, I use diary section to document all my business activities.
It's now your turn to tell me where romance section has taken you. And what stalking celebrities has done for you.
Before you forget: Romance section is the most looked down section on Nairaland - because that's where teenagers and kids gather to make noise.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by IamGodsGrace(f): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
DDeliverer:

What happened? Why are you this angry?
Good question! She sounds "hate filled"
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah:
when will we see yours
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

just fuc.k off and let him be.... you claim to be mature yet you're the one trolling him....

wish him hml and move on....#sigh#
stfup!!!!! I did that on first page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.