Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) (12953 Views)

Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference / Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

I do mention it because I AM INTELLIGENT. But I wouldn't say so for you. All vitriol and nothing more.
I don't judge my own intelligence since I'll only big myself up in the end, like you just foolishly did. But I'm confident I'm not as dumb as you. The hypocritical bastard. The dishonest Christian. What a mad man says is that every other person is mad, without realising the level of his own chronic lunacy. You've claimed to be more intelligent than every other person here without realising how dumb you are, just like you thought you were of superior class to the rest of us even though you amount to less than a slave to me and those who're my flesh and blood. grin I use the words I use because they're ACCURATE. But why won't you see vitriol, when it's the bitterness of your father's life and his frustration due to his numerous failures that flow in your blood? "Vitriol" is ALL you CAN ever see.

I'd like to direct you to intuition. It's a glorious thing to have. Possessing it means you become capable of understanding the underlying message (spirit) of what is being said and aren't bothered about the hyperbole (letter), so that you'll stop being a computer while reading and then turning into an irrational animal the next moment to leave behind emotional drivel to somehow come across as "more enlightened".

I'd be damned if the spastic understands this. grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

His authority (which you know nothing about and are not subject to) is found in HIS SPIRIT and HIS WORD.

HIS WORD is empowered by HIS SPIRIT which now is in us Christians. HIS SPIRIT leads us into THE TRUTH of HIS word for as many as are led by the spirit of God they are the SONS OF GOD.

He is my authority in the truth of HIS WORD. you know nothing of this truth so why bother?
Hahahaha. I don't care about that useless spirit which has given room for personal and allegorical interpretation of clear and straight forward words for each person's convenience, resulting in the existence of THOUSANDS of Protestant sects. All I care about is the LITERAL, UNAMBIGIOUS and INCONTESTABLE words written in the Bible, which you don't know better than I do.

Why should I give a rat's ass about the spirit of stupidity that makes you think you know about Christianity just as much as the Pope and his Cardinals?

"Reason is the Devil's Whore_" - MARTIN LUTHER, founder of Protestantism. THIS is WHY you're stupid_.
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
I don't judge my own intelligence since I'll only big myself up in the end, like you just foolishly did. But I'm confident I'm not as dumb as you. The hypocritical bastard. The dishonest Christian. What a mad man says is that every other person is mad, without realising the level of his own chronic lunacy. You've claimed to be more intelligent than every other person here without realising how dumb you are, just like you thought you were of superior class to the rest of us even though you amount to less than a slave to me and those who're my flesh and blood. grin I use the words I use because they're ACCURATE. But why won't you see vitriol, when it's the bitterness of your father's life and his frustration due to his numerous failures that flow in your blood? "Vitriol" is ALL you CAN ever see.

I'd like to direct you to intuition. It's a glorious thing to have. Possessing it means you become capable of understanding the underlying message (spirit) of what is being said and aren't bothered about the hyperbole (letter), so that you'll stop being a computer while reading and then turning into an irrational animal the next moment to leave behind emotional drivel to somehow come across as "more enlightened".

I'd be damned if the spastic understands this. grin

It takes no effort to understand prate.

If indeed you are "confident" as a person why do you repeatedly need to spit tripe at everyone FIRST as some sort of "confidence " booster?

All you do is gabble. Perhaps in some way that is intelligence in your neck of the woods.
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
Hahahaha. I don't care about that useless spirit which has given room for personal and allegorical interpretation of clear and straight forward words for each person's convenience, resulting in the existince of THOUSANDS of Protestant sects. All I care about is the LITERAL, UNAMBIGIOUS and INCONTESTABLE words written in the Bible, which you don't know better than I do.

Why should I give a rat's ass about the spirit of stupidity that makes you think you know about Christianity just as much as the Pope and his Cardinals?

"Reason is the Devil's Whore_" - MARTIN LUTHER, founder of Protestantism. THIS is WHY you're stupid_.

Exactly! You do not give a damn! So why bother?

All you care about are the LITERAL, UNAMBIGUOUS and INCONTESTABLE words of Jesus yet you do not give a damn about the one that empowers the word even when the same INCONTESTABLE, LITERAL and UNAMBIGUOUS words of Jesus expressly said so about the purpose of HIS SPIRIT.

You have cognitive issues!
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

It takes no effort to understand prate.
You LACK what it takes to understand. Go work on your head first.

If indeed you are "confident" as a person why do you repeatedly need to spit tripe at everyone FIRST as some sort of "confidence " booster?
Moron_, I suffer only FOOLS. Stop speaking as though you've read all my posts. Idiat. grin

All you do is gabble. Perhaps in some way that is intelligence in your neck of the woods.
All you can ever see me do is "gabble" because you're BLIND and stupid_.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
You LACK what it takes to understand. Go work on your head first.

Moron_, I suffer only FOOLS. Stop speaking as though you've read all my posts. Idiat. grin

All you can ever see me do is "gabble" because you're BLIND and stupid_.

All I see is more blather!
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Exactly! You do not give a damn! So why bother?
I don't give a damn because there's nothing confusing about what is written, so who needs "SPIRIT"?

All you care about are the LITERAL, UNAMBIGUOUS and INCONTESTABLE words of Jesus yet you do not give a damn about the one that empowers the word even when the same INCONTESTABLE, LITERAL and UNAMBIGUOUS words of Jesus expressly said so about the purpose of HIS SPIRIT
HIS SPIRIT = Your own personal interpretation that CONTRADICTS his written words. How convenient. Save me the bullsh!t, pls. grin

You have cognitive issues!
Your father's last words to your mother, perhaps?
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

All I see is more blather!
How does this contradict what I said? grin That's ALL you can EVER see!
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by CatfishBilly: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
This

2 Likes

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
I don't give a damn because there's nothing confusing about what is written, so who needs "SPIRIT"?

HIS SPIRIT = Your own personal interpretation that CONTRADICTS his written words. How convenient. Save me the bullsh!t, pls. grin

Your father's last words to your mother, perhaps?

Same old same old!
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
How does this contradict what I said? grin That's ALL you can EVER see!

Is there anything else to see? What's there to contradict? Blather?
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Same old same old!
I like your definition of intelligence. It reminds me of the rarity of Blaue Blume. You're just another rotten leaf.

spacetacular to A: You're dumb.

Spacetacular to B: You're a dimwit

Spacetacular to C: You're foolish

Spacetacular to D: You're senseless

Moments later

E to spacetacular: You're an idiot_

spacetacular: All I see is vitriol. You're senseless and unintelligent. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW INTELLIGENT I AM?

Now let's party and have some laugh. ROTFLMAO. Your 'logic' is wonderful. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
I like your definition of intelligence. It reminds me of the rarity of Blaue Blume. You're just another rotten leaf.

spacetacular to A: You're dumb.

Spacetacular to B: You're a dimwit

Spacetacular to C: You're foolish

Spacetacular to D: You're senseless

Moments later

E to spacetacular: You're an idiot_

spacetacular: All I see is vitriol. You're senseless and unintelligent. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW INTELLIGENT I AM?

Now let's party and have some laugh. ROTFLMAO. Your 'logic' is wonderful. grin cheesy

Still no change. You need to say something intelligently "shocking ". You are registering as monotonous.
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Is there anything else to see? What's there to contradict? Blather?
The internet has given idiotic narcissits and sniping half-wits like you an arena to express their vacuous opinions, and term anyone who opposses or attacks them "bitter" and "unintelligent". That's how the internet makes "Gods" of the biggest fools on earth. They can roam the internet, leaving their retarded_ droppings everywhere, and no one dares contradict them! The cockroaches have learned how to tweet! MOST INTELLIGENT spacetacular! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Still no change. You need to say something intelligently "shocking ". You are registering as monotonous.
Now, THIS is "intelligently shocking". LMAO! You're a dunce, b!tch. Remove that 'cap' you're wearing. grin
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
The internet has given idiotic narcissits and sniping half-wits like you an arena to express their vacuous opinions, and term anyone who opposses or attacks them "bitter" and "unintelligent". That's how the internet makes "Gods" of the biggest fools on earth. They can roam the internet, leaving their retarded droppings everywhere, and no one dares contradict them! The cockroaches have learned how to tweet! MOST INTELLIGENT spacetacular! cheesy

Actually roaches share similar traits with you.

1. Cockroaches thrive in sewers (much like your language.

2. Cockroaches emit pheromones that leave chemical odors in their feces and on their bodies. (also much like you)

3. Cockroaches are mainly active at night (much like your dark side.

4. Cockroaches often scurry away from the light (same way you scurried away from Jesus who was once your authority)

5. Cockroaches are harmful to health (look in the mirror)

6. Cockroaches love and have no issues with rotten food (much like your language)

I guess you never knew how closely linked you are to roaches.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
Now, THIS is "intelligently shocking". LMAO! You're a dunce, b!tch. Remove that 'cap' you're wearing. grin

Shock me!
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Actually roaches share similar traits with you.

1. Cockroaches thrive in sewers (much like your language.

2. Cockroaches emit pheromones that leave chemical odors in their feces and on their bodies. (also much like you)

3. Cockroaches are mainly active at night (much like your dark side.

4. Cockroaches often scurry away from the light (same way you scurried away from Jesus who was once your authority)

5. Cockroaches are harmful to health (look in the mirror)

6. Cockroaches love and have no issues with rotten food (much like your language)

I guess you never knew how closely linked you are to roaches.
Now, this much idiocy all in one place? From whom did you INHERIT this much retardation? This must be the stupidity that killed your father. So he actually passed it on to you. sad
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
Now, all this idiocy in one place? From whom did you INHERIT this much retardation? This must be the stupidity that killed your father. So he actually passed it on to you. ;(

More proof you never can say anything sensible enough to attach a quotient to.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Shock me!
Go to the brothel to receive the "shock" of your life. I don't do old hags and withered vegetables. Your husband's impotence is the reason behind this lunacy, so I'm very sure you'll come back sane after a big HARD dick resets your brain.
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

More proof you never can say anything sensible enough to attach a quotient to.
More proof that you're trying desperately to prove intelligent to people who already judged you as braindead. You're dumb. Admit is and stop wailing.
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
Go to the brothel to receive the "shock" of your life. I don't do old hags and withered vegetables. Your husband's impotence is the reason behind this lunacy, so I'm very sure you'll come back sane after a big HARD dick resets your brain.

Anything else? You do think your silly little words can get under everyone's skin. cheesy

It shows you have much to learn. Shock me with something that depicts your TRUE intelligence!

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
More proof that you're trying desperately to prove intelligent to people who already judged you as braindead. You're dumb. Admit is and stop wailing.

So says the one with nothing to say but drivel. If I am dumb then you must be Mahatma Gandhi.
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Anything else? You do think your silly little words can get under everyone's skin. cheesy

It shows you have much to learn. Shock me with something that depicts your TRUE intelligence!
Brutes can't recognize intelligence even when it hits them in the face. You're the one deperately trying to get us to agree that you're intelligent. And we keep saying NO. Is it by force? grin
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
Brutes can't recognize intelligence even when it hits them in the face. You're the one deperately trying to get us to agree that you're intelligent. And we keep saying NO. Is it by force? grin

Correction! You are the one who has been so sub intelligent to recognise common sense when you see it so for your kind you need to be reminded or better still told with a placard.

Despite that there obviously is a mental block in place for you which only allows blather to come out from you and nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

So says the one with nothing to say but drivel. If I am dumb then you must be Mahatma Gandhi.
You should have said Gottfried Leibniz. You must be a "walking encyclopedia", intelligent spacetacular. Mind lecturing me on Schopenheaur's metaphysical concept of will to exist? I must also remember to get your opinion on why Wagner didn't resolve the Tristan chord. What do you think of Baudrillard's treatment of the simulacrum? Perhaps you could give me your opinion on whether perspectivism may be considered as Nietzsche's version of epistemology. I hear they talk of nothing else in your lineage. grin
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Correction! You are the one who has been so sub intelligent to recognise common sense when you see it so for your kind you need to be reminded or better still told with a placard.

Despite that there obviously is a mental block in place for you which only allows blather to come out from you and nothing else.
I've never been entertained with so much stupidity. I must be the first person who didn't need to pay a clown to perform a circus show. You dumb no be small. cheesy
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
You should have said Gottfried Leibniz. You must be a "walking encyclopedia", intelligent spacetacular. Mind lecturing me on Schopenheaur's metaphysical concept of will to exist? I must also remember to get your opinion on why Wagner didn't resolve the Tristan chord. What do you think of Baudrillard's treatment of the simulacrum? Perhaps you could give me your opinion on whether perspectivism may be considered as Nietzsche's version of epistemology. I hear they talk of nothing else in your lineage. grin

Finally he attempts to shock me but only with the help of second hand already existing thoughts and activities.

A desperate attempt to impress! wink

I am only impressed at how quickly you ran off and then returned with your borrowed questions. You left lightening gobsmacked at your speed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by lepasharon(f): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:

grin grin
Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by spacetacular(f): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
TLuzzie:
I've never been entertained with so much stupidity. I must be the first person who didn't need to pay a clown to perform a circus show. You dumb no be small. cheesy

Same here. It's like watching a monster truck derby but without the trucks. So boring.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Finally he attempts to shock me but only with the help of second hand already existing thoughts.

A desperate attempt to impress! wink

I am only impressed at how quickly you ran off and then returned with your borrowed questions. You left lightening gobsmacked at your speed.
Oh, is that it? Don't you want to show the "dumbfuck_" how intelligent you are? Tell me about Hegel's Geist. And remember to show me your own VAPID original thoughts. You've been calling me unintelligent, and I agree. I want to learn from you and drink from your ocean of wisdom. Don't disappoint me now. Tell me about the Filoque Controversy in Christian Theology. I'm sure you've never heard of it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
spacetacular:

Same here. It's like watching a monster truck derby but without the trucks. So boring.
This sounds like a statement coming from a five-year old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Pay Your Tithe To A Man Of God? / Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? / Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.