Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No (3400 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Cour(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na So
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
The same way a guy will be with a girl for 5 years and never marry her, but meet someone else and within 5 months they're married. Its just to kill time, and to have someone by their side whilst doing that.
That is wicked; better still, Witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Safiaa(f): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
That is wicked; better still, Witchcraft.
You shouldve been discussing marriage with her after year 1. Then you would've known if she was up for it or not. As a man, you need to be in control of situations like this. Before proposing you should be 99.99% sure she'll say yes. No uncertainties at all.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
I was, for a very long time. Even though I denied it at the time, not something I wish anyone friends/ foes.

Way over it now
What if she wasn't ready to settle down but she never told you before the proposal?. Some people freak out probably because they're scared of marital commitment.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Samuel8604: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
I once proposed marriage to a lady I dated for four years, and she said no.

Nairalanders, have you ever had your marrige proposal rejected, and how did you feel/bounce back.

And for the ladies if you have, why did you reject his marriage proposal ?

try again later
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's not an obligation to say yes. Did you ask her why she felt it was not a good idea to say yes? Maybe the reason was you ....have you done any reflection on your past behaviour?
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Samuel8604:

try again later
Report yourself to the mods
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
It's not an obligation to say yes. Did you ask her why she felt it was not a good idea to say yes? Maybe the reason was you ....have you done any reflection on your past behaviour?
It Wasn't me. After break up, she wanted me back but I said no.

Figured she was just unstable.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
You shouldve been discussing marriage with her after year 1. Then you would've known if she was up for it or not. As a man, you need to be in control of situations like this. Before proposing you should be 99.99% sure she'll say yes. No uncertainties at all.
I thought we did.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
What if she wasn't ready to settle down but she never told you before the proposal?. Some people freak out probably because they're scared of marital commitment.
Maybe you are right about the 'scared part
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
In reflection; I gave my all to that relationship: time , energy, money... I sometimes felt she was just possessed.

I mean when we finally were doting i 's and crossing T's to opt out just like that.

There definately were some village element in it
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Safiaa(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
I thought we did.
Well you didnt
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Well you didnt
You radiate confidence.

Akimbo
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Rukkydelta(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
It was not that easy to let go. Well its past now.

We did dated some more before she finanlly tore my heart.

You guys are bad adviser though ):
Lol
That's nl for you
Did she gave you a reason for saying no?
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Nikkikoli: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Park01:
I will never be in such situation bro. Never. they should be the one begging for it not the other way round.
sorry
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
That's nl for you
Did she gave you a reason for saying no?
flimsy, I was in love, maybe I was naive. What did I know
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Conner44: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
But ladies, why stay in a relationship four years and reject same proposal

Maybe they got guys on the side and he wasn't that high on her scale of preference at that particular moment and timing.

For a proposal to be successful you gat to know that the lady wants what you want and believes in you. To accept means she trusts you. You must want the same thing or else it will be the woman pushing the guy to marriage or parental arrangement type.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Park01: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nikkikoli:
sorry
Why the sorry? I will never settle for less bro. I put myself first before her and the marriage proposal.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Park01: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
But ladies, why stay in a relationship four years and reject same proposal
have yourself to blame. she didn't find you worthy to be called a husband.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by ikp120(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Park01:
Why the sorry? I will never settle for less bro. I put myself first before her and the marriage proposal.

Nice one bro! That's how it is done!

Don't spend penny on her either.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
It was not that easy to let go. Well its past now.

We did dated some more before she finanlly tore my heart.

You guys are bad adviser though ):
you are probably new here. Sometimes it's better to jump inside the lagoon than to share issues with nairalanders(especially romancelander).

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Baasebaa0570(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
that's how she will say no till MENOPAUSE go knock ko ko ko ko just move on guy Guyz to lady now is 1:10 sooo rejoice.
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Park01:
have yourself to blame. she didn't find you worthy to be called a husband.
Shiooorr
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
paybak:
you are probably new here. Sometimes it's better to jump inside the lagoon than to share issues with nairalanders(especially romancelander).
They take no prisoners, like they are happy you in a glut lol
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Conner44:

Maybe they got guys on the side and he wasn't that high on her scale of preference at that particular moment and timing.

For a proposal to be successful you gat to know that the lady wants what you want and believes in you. To accept means she trusts you. You must want the same thing or else it will be the woman pushing the guy to marriage or parental arrangement type.
No wonder some marriages fail
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dasgoro:
They take no prisoners, like they are happy you in a glut lol
that's who/what they are.. They are bloody hypocrites. Many of them are in hell buh will come on here and still bash someone whose situation is well better than theirs. And funniest part is that most of them doesn't even worth cleaning the sole of your feet in the reall life. Have met a couple of them and all i did wass laugh hard till my john thomas got angry and almost release some shit. They ain't worth poo. So you only take their words and bashing at your own risk. There are few good ones i know you should relate with though. People like shinalaura, makkydebbie, aderola15, lefulefu, oyindidi, sexybbstar(this is my future wife so becareful how you relate with her biko. The holy spirit yaff showed me in dream and revelation).. Cerovwo, mayaa4, pussyhunter(dude is sick sometimes though buh he is real, mcbrooklyn(he will always be present on your thread even though he won't say anything buh instead leave a signature behind, he is known as the lineman).. Mzhorlah and many other few of them. Though i don't know these people in the real life buh i can observe for earth itself. I do see the way they talk to people here. You should relate with them and thank me whenever you're convinced.

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Oyindidi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice paybak, I never knew someone here could say nice things about me. Onelove
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice paybak, I never knew someone here could say nice things about me. Onelove
yea yea, i havent forgoten how you started with me on this thread. grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No by Dasgoro: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
paybak:
that's who/what they are.. They are bloody hypocrites. Many of them are in hell buh will come on here and still bash someone whose situation is well better than theirs. And funniest part is that most of them doesn't even worth cleaning the sole of your feet in the reall life. Have met a couple of them and all i did wass laugh hard till my john thomas got angry and almost release some shit. They ain't worth poo. So you only take their words and bashing at your own risk. There are few good ones i know you should relate with though. People like shinalaura, makkydebbie, aderola15, lefulefu, oyindidi, sexybbstar(this is my future wife so becareful how you relate with her biko. The holy spirit yaff showed me in dream and revelation).. Cerovwo, mayaa4, pussyhunter(dude is sick sometimes though buh he is real, mcbrooklyn(he will always be present on your thread even though he won't say anything buh instead leave a signature behind, he is known as the lineman).. Mzhorlah and many other few of them. Though i don't know these people in the real life buh i can observe for earth itself. I do see the way they talk to people here. You should relate with them and thank me whenever you're convinced.

I should invite all of them into this thread............... The few that are already here are overwhelming. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Totally Wrong To Think Someone Is Below Your Standard / Desperate Woman Tries To Rape A Man On The Street In Broad Daylight [watch Video / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.