Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future (3390 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good day fellows, i know this damsel since we were little, i admired her since then. When i was 10, they moved from us and I've not seen her for over 13yrs until last year.

When we met again, the feeling of affection grew even bigger. This lady posses every meek trait i like in a woman. High IQ, crypt understanding, lovely and most of all purpose driven. cry

We've just started dating two months back, but lately, I've realised that at this stage of my life, it's a building process with no room for "love". Thanks to God, everything is working in my favour, but i have to let her go to finish my building process.

The question is, how do i break up with her ? I've made up my mind to do so either way, but i'll love to hear a soft landing. lipsrsealed

Cc: farano
Cc::Lalasticlala

Please advocate this to front page
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Invite her to your house and tell it to her via romantic and deep kiss. Explain to her why you need to move on with your life.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Calmblaze:
Invite her to your house and tell it to her via romantic and deep kiss. Explain to her why you need to move on with your life.
Just kill me grin, She'll end up changing my mind. I really love her, but i have to let go embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Let me do it for you bro. Contact me
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Calmblaze:
Let me do it for you bro. Contact me
No third party in our relationship

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tell her you are HIV+

or

Tell her next week Saturday is your wedding with your spiritual wife

If you're serious, you won't find any of the above difficult to tell her.

Buhari a good man with evil intentions

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin
ShobayoEmma:
Tell her you are HIV+

or

Tell her next week Saturday is your wedding with your spiritual wife

If you're serious, you won't find any of the above difficult to tell her.

Buhari a good man with evil intentions
Guy why ?? If heaven see fits, she'll be the next person i date if she's not taken. I just have to let go now
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Okay! Tell her straight and keep yourself busy with stuffz
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Calmblaze:
Okay! Tell her straight and keep yourself busy with stuffz
I'm composing a message. Today no go funny. I'm heart broken, but this decision is evident

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Alaye! Summon the courage! Though it won't be that easy due to the extent and duration of your relationship with her. Realistically, it won't be easy at all but just use the courage as a man. Gear up man. I understand and I can relate. I wish that I could help you but since you don't want third party...it's fine. Stay blessed bro.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nazgul: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
You sound so confused...you love her, yet you want to break up with her. If after doing so krama decides to pay you back with your own coin, you'll come back here on Nairaland to start telling us how you've been good to ladies but they keep breaking your heart.

If she's everything you want in a woman like you claimed, what stops you from building a future together. After all isn't that what lovers do?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:
You sound so confused...you love her, yet you want to break up with her. If after doing so krama decides to pay you back with your own coin, you'll come back here on Nairaland to start telling us how you've been good to ladies but they keep breaking your heart.

If she's everything you want in a woman like you claimed, what stops you from building a future together. After all isn't that what lovers do?
Can you stay in a relationship without the other party not communicating or giving you attention ? That's what i'll be to her, and i'll hate my self for it.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Calmblaze:
Alaye! Summon the courage! Though it won't be that easy due to the extent and duration of your relationship with her. Realistically, it won't be easy at all but just use the courage as a man. Gear up man. I understand and I can relate. I wish that I could help you but since you don't want third party...it's fine. Stay blessed bro.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Biglittlelois(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
You guys do not deserve good, loyal girls in your life honestly.

Why is it that it is now you realise you want to build your life? Why didn't the thought come to you before wooing her to date and love you two months ago?

Don't bother deceiving us, you've tasted what you want which is sex and you're tired, save the love bullshit,

Be bold enough to tell her your reasons or ghost her, but know that you'll never meet someone like her, and when you realise that, you'd go back and beg her, I hope and very much pray it will be too late

God help you.

10 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by rafikii: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you love her and she loves you and she has everything you may ever need in a woman why break up with her?? Why not build a happy future together, with her by your side. Some niggurs just don't have sense,see your mouth like build mumu

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You guys do not deserve good, loyal girls in your life honestly.

Why is it that it is now you realise you want to build your life? Why didn't the thought come to you before wooing her to date and love you two months ago?

Don't bother deceiving us, you've tasted what you want which is sex and you're tired, save the love bullshit,

Be bold enough to tell her your reasons or ghost her, but know that you'll never meet someone like her, and when you realise that, you'd go back and beg her, I hope and very much pray it will be too late

God help you.
Thanks anyways, just so you know, we've met just twice this year, and all was on outing sad.....
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
rafikii:
If you love her and she loves you and she has everything you may ever need in a woman why break up with her?? Why not build a happy future together, with her by your side. Some niggurs just don't have sense,see your mouth like build mumu
thanks for the comment

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Biglittlelois(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hannania:
Thanks anyways, just so you know, we've met just twice this year, and all was on outing sad.....

And I also know you'd come up with this just to buttress your point and make people see reasons why you want to break up, that doesnt change the fact that you made her get involved with you,

You can only deceive yourself not us here,

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Biglittlelois(f): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
rafikii:

My point exactly.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by saintneo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hannania:
Good day fellows, i know this damsel since we were little, i admired her since then. When i was 10, they moved from us and I've not seen her for over 13yrs until last year.

When we met again, the feeling of affection grew even bigger. This lady posses every meek trait i like in a woman. High IQ, crypt understanding, lovely and most of all purpose driven. cry

We've just started dating two months back, but lately, I've realised that at this stage of my life, it's a building process with no room for "love". Thanks to God, everything is working in my favour, but i have to let her go to finish my building process.

The question is, how do i break up with her ? I've made up my mind to do so either way, but i'll love to hear a soft landing. lipsrsealed

Thank you

It depends on what both of you want from a relationship.

Many adults that took the part you think is good are regretting.

A godly relationship is what you need. Not the world type.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
saintneo:

It depends on what both of you want from a relationship.

Many adults that took the part you think is good are regretting.

A godly relationship is what you need. Not the world type.
Thats right
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And I also know you'd come up with this just to buttress your point and make people see reasons why you want to break up, that doesnt change the fact that you made her get involved with you,

You can only deceive yourself not us here,

Shalom.
The word shalom doesn't go well with the way you answered. Just saying. My intentions are clean.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Vyzz: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like u

U Don finally chop am

Now u wan chop others too...

Me mysef no dey do relationship pass 2months
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by crate(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bro, I took a decision like yours some years back and I'm regretting it now. Please if the girl is good,loyal and willing to stand by you now you are still hustling, please maintain the relationship because you might end up looking for a girl like her when you've finally made it and you will not see. Remember opportunity comes but once, even if in my own case I'm hoping to get another like her.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
crate:
Bro, I took a decision like yours some years back and I'm regretting it now. Please if the girl is good,loyal and willing to stand by you now you are still hustling, please maintain the relationship because you might end up looking for a girl like her when you've finally made it and you will not see. Remember opportunity comes but once, even if in my own case I'm hoping to get another like her.
Thanks for the advice, and sorry about your lose cry
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vyzz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like u

U Don finally chop am

Now u wan chop others too...

Me mysef no dey do relationship pass 2months
I'll never do that with her...she's precious

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by chocboi78(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is she preventing you from achieving ur dreams??
How?
U said she's purpose driven, why not build with her if you are certain the both of you are in love..
I

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Karleb(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
crate:

I was going to say this.

The funny thing will be hearing the girl is now with someone else when you now want her back.

@OP just see her as a friend for now. I will strongly advice you not to break up with her for such a reason.

I mean, you can't tell me you don't need friends because you want to focus on your future.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by OMOJOHN001: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hannania:

Thank you

Have you slept with her bro??
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by haider55338: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
:It depends on what both of you want from a relationship. Many adults that took the part you think is good are regretting. A godly relationship is what you need. Not the world type. Thats right
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Have you slept with her bro??
Nop
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Stop initiating calls and chats, e go tire her, but really is it that difficult to face your future and date her, unless she a parasite sha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This 2022 Trinidad Carnival Hosted In Cancun, Mexico(photos, 18+) / Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected / As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.