Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) (15357 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
You see my bro,cute guys don't blow thier trumpet,others do the talking for them.I hardly see any drop dead handsome guy making threads about his looks.

I've been told several times by ladies that I'm cute....
why should I even wait for anyone to call me handsome? when I have a mirror nd know exactly what I look like
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

see how you are sweating profusely...did you just come out from the other room..btw,why is the colour of your face so different from that of your body...did you apply foundation?
Lol, I've never been to the other room tho....

I'm Dark....its just the Effect I applied
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:
Lol, I've never been to the other room tho....

I'm Dark....its just the Effect I applied
I see..you now apply beauty camera to boost your picture..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Park01: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
I don't know o but search for the guy he contested for Mr Nairaland last year,infact all 3 of them.I was a guest then.Fynestboi won I think.
I know all the contestants then, apart from the guy you mentioned, Viz and the 1st run-up. facially none of them worth the title even your so called fynestboi. I campaigned and voted for him.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Park01:
I know all the contestants then, apart from the guy you mentioned, Viz and the 1st run-up. facially none of them worth the title even your so called fynestboi. I campaigned and voted for him.
hahahaha Mr Nairaland is all about fame cos I checked through thier profile,Viz is a good lad and full of humour,the NL female basher like tosyn.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

I see..you now apply beauty camera to boost your picture..
Lol, its the same with real the pics just that I just did some push ups before taking the pics nd I was sweating....so I applied the effect so that the sweat will not be conspicuous
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Fadiga24(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bro you have to realize that nobody here cares how you look.

The more you drop your camera and face the things that matter in life, viz money.

The better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:
Lol, its the same with real the pics just that I just did some push ups before taking the pics nd I was sweating....so I applied the effect so that the sweat will not be conspicuous
you were trying to be sexy but actually looks so nasty. what happens to taking bath before snapping...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis and shoprite be like 5&6
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by FelixFelicis(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
So OP your first two or three pictures shows a childish guy on a childish haircut taking a picture right where the ShopRite LOGO is on the building, you even took another pic in a mall with your diced head

But you weren't satisfied, you wanted to show off more, you now posted your body pic which showed your rented face me I slap you compound grin BTW it looked like you just finished taking eba and Palm oil angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:
lolz
You no see the road? grin
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
You no see the road? grin
I saw it oo. .lol
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fadiga24:
Bro you have to realize that nobody here cares how you look.

The more you drop your camera and face the things that matter in life, viz money.

The better for you.
True
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tiny23:
Francis and shoprite be like 5&6
Hahahaha....how you take know naa

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsJude:
its ironic that fine guys here dont do this, its all these kabu kabu yoots that do it

Says the person who was also claiming to be handsome undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsJude:
its ironic that fine guys here dont do this, its all these kabu kabu yoots that do it
Yimu... The boy s fine. Say d truth and shame d devil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by misspineapple(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op u fyn joor..ur lips fyn sef grin grin
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Safiaa(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
The first picture i was like 'wow. I started scrolling down, and i thought otherwise. Your trim is fresh though, i'll give you that.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:
Hahahaha....how you take know naa

Lol,I know ni.You work there?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Jadoskii(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nl pipz can hate on anything ...picture wey make sense lyk dis..none of una gree talk tru..
One dey talk say Im apply foundation,izit Ur foundation.
Anoda wan talk say I'm rub eba and oil for body,Aw e concern u....

baba tuale jere..U mark brain...
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
FelixFelicis:
So OP your first two or three pictures shows a childish guy on a childish haircut taking a picture right where the ShopRite LOGO is on the building, you even took another pic in a mall with your diced head

But you weren't satisfied, you wanted to show off more, you now posted your body pic which showed your rented face me I slap you compound grin BTW it looked like you just finished taking eba and Palm oil angry

Lol, I won't exchange words with you o....
Pls this haircut ain't childlish....Its the same as Drakes....

Don't tell me Drake is Childlish

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

I saw it oo. .lol
You said sometime ago that you want to know something.

What's that?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jadoskii:
Nl pipz can hate on anything ...picture wey make sense lyk dis..none of una gree talk tru..
One dey talk say Im apply foundation,izit Ur foundation.
Anoda wan talk say I'm rub eba and oil for body,Aw e concern u....

baba tuale jere..U mark brain...

Lol Thanks Jadoskii...I'm used to their Bashing already

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tiny23:

Lol,I know ni.You work there?
Chai, Noo.....I normally have my Haircut there....and I dey chop their Bread like mad....their bread is like no other
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
itsJude:
u 're a bad person kabu kabu youth
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by FelixFelicis(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:

Lol, I won't exchange words with you o....
Pls this haircut ain't childlish....Its the same as Drakes....

Don't tell me Drake is Childlish
Drake's parting was on the left side, yours is in the middle, you look childish as fúck grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
The first picture i was like 'wow. I started scrolling down, and i thought otherwise. Your trim is fresh though, i'll give you that.
Aww, thanks Safiaa....
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
You said sometime ago that you want to know something.

What's that?
yes..the atheist stuff right
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Safiaa(f): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:

Aww, thanks Safiaa....
Excuse me, i wasnt complimenting you, but take it how you want it lol. Good luck.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
misspineapple:
Op u fyn joor..ur lips fyn sef grin grin
Aww, thanks Misspineapple
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nma27:
Yimu... The boy s fine. Say d truth and shame d devil
Thanks Nma27, Hapu ndia...
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

you were trying to be sexy but actually looks so nasty. what happens to taking bath before snapping...
Nne, you talk too much oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.