Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) (15329 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op you look cool but what is your intention of posting these grin

Do you want us ugly boys not to sleep tonight embarassed
Or do you want to steal our girlfriends on nairaland embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op you look cool but what is your intention of posting these grin[sub][/sub]

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Drake's parting was on the left side, yours is in the middle, you look childish as fúck grin
Lol ok bro cheesy
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuse me, i wasnt complimenting you, but take it how you want it lol. Good luck.
Chai Safiaa, Kuku kill me now...lol, you said you liked the Haircut...thus, my reason for thanking you.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by marisdgreat(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Where the road on your head dey lead to?
na d road lead am to shop rite
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op you look cool but what is your intention of posting these grin[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Francis95:
Nne, you talk too much oo
what do you expect when you sample your property in a public forum
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nma27:
Yimu... The boy s fine. Say d truth and shame d devil
wen ur mirror is the scale , i blame u not
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

what do you expect when you sample your property in a public forum
lol, kuku have mercy on me

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
marisdgreat:
na d road lead am to shop rite

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Cool23(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op pls just stop embarrassing urself a grown man like u doing this
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by anonym0us: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
op shape of head be like 3mouth fuse plug
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:
yes..the atheist stuff right
Oh that?

I am not an atheist dear, I just don't accept today's version of Christianity
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuse me, i wasnt complimenting you, but take it how you want it lol. Good luck.

Ouch grin
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Oh that?

I am not an atheist dear, I just don't accept today's version of Christianity
Hmmmm.... shocked
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm.... shocked
Yeap.

Good evening ma
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yeap.

Good evening ma
Do you believe there is God?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yeap.

Good evening ma
Evening babaT
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
guy abeg do better things with your time..........real guys dont act like this undecided
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Do you believe there is God?
Sure.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by barallanee(f): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
So bkos ur d finest in ur village so u think ur d finest dark guy in Nairaland undecided
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sure.
Bettergrin hope work is not WhatsAppic?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
you look like a gay in the last pix
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by barallanee(f): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
With ur profile and ur k leg post I've seen DAT u nid a job
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Evening babaT
How are you doing today?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bettergrin hope work is not WhatsAppic?
gringringringringrin

I have been busy lately, my whatsappic days are over grin

PM me your contact here, Admin@naijatecharena.com
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
How are you doing today?
I'm good o, you?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
gringringringringrin

Amen! More job dey come. Funny mangrin
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Amen! More job dey come. Funny mangrin
Check the comment you quoted.

You missed a part of it.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
gringringringringrin

PM me your contact here, A
Done, don't draft my messagegrin
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Check the comment you quoted.

You missed a part of it.
Done
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Kondomatic(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Done, don't draft my messagegrin
OK ma gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" / Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.